Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 07:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bored because other than Ozzy, BOB won't return my calls. SUP OZZY!?
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-24-2021, 03:13 PM

In La La Land (It's a real place, guys, you just turn left. Any time. Just turn Left. Delusional cunts...), Alias is greeted by the talking muffin.

Oh wait, that's just Peter Gilmour's muffin top.

"I knew you were gonna come play," he smiles sweetly.

"SUCK MY SUPER DICK!" Graves's Gilly-weiner yells, for reasons.

"Present it." Alias commands. Gilly doesn't know what to do. Someone's called his bluff! His tiny dick might get exposed!

"You little dick!" Graves yells, oblivious to the double-meaning. "Hey! How is this conversation even happening? Aren't you supposed to be knocked out while I'm pinning you?"

"Oh yeah!"

THHHHWWWWP!

We're sucked out of La La Land, back to the boring real world.

Kickout!

Of course.

"Here it comes!" warns Gilly.

"Hey, do you still have that booty spud?" Alias asks, taking Gilly off guard again. "I feel like weird shit started happening when that turned up, and we could sort this world out if we made fries or something out of it."

Alias doesn't wait for a response. He just leaves.

Then he comes back.

Then he hits Graves with a narwhal.

"Told ya."

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like ALIAS's post:
JimCaedus (05-24-2021), Lycana (05-24-2021), Miss Fury (05-24-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-24-2021)

Messages In This Thread
re:Bored because other than Ozzy, BOB won't return my call... - by ALIAS - 05-24-2021, 03:13 PM