Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 06:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alias is my Jazzy Belle
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-29-2021, 02:32 PM

While Alias had managed to deflect King Doc's fruitful attempt. Then he walks away to head somewhere, then somewhere else Tommy is listening to some OutKast on his walkman, specifically Jazzy Belle for some reason. Then about ten minutes later, he manages to bump into Alias by accident, and pulls his ear bud out.

"Oh yeah, my fault man... I see you have a long run with this title. I hope you manage to dethrone the king of Doc in Coreytopia, and secure your briefcase."

Then he puts back on his ear bud and hums to his song, but then he see's Alias get knocked out by some "unseen forces" and then stands over him. Then he rubs his chin and internally asks...

Should I pin my Jazzy Belle?... It wouldn't feel right, but I'd love to take his place in this thing against King Doc but...Oh fuck it!

Tommy then reluctantly pins Alias, he then begrudgingly has the ref to count this fall...

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-29-2021, 02:39 PM

Alias is my Jazzy Biyatch!

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-29-2021, 03:00 PM

Alias isn't a dumb cunt like Robert Main.

Kick out.

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like ALIAS's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-29-2021), Charlie Nickles (04-29-2021), Corey Smith (04-29-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-29-2021)