Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Invention is the Mother of Necessity
Ned Kaye Offline
per cogitabat, per facis
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-31-2021, 06:14 PM

In the middle of his lab, the Nefarious Scientist himself stands alongside his assistant, Ethan! Behind them is a large whiteboard with a devious amount of scribbles, but not really any finished concepts visible. Ned has his signature goggles on, rubbing his hands together with a wild grin as Ethan gives a concerned face, clearly not as excited about this experiment as his boss.

“Reverse Lumberjack Match, eh? Did you really think it was going to be very hard for me, Mr. W? A man of my genius conquers all challenges! Solves all puzzles with the most minimal of efforts! A man of my genius-”

“uH,” Ethan speaks up, “Didn’t you lose last year against Peterson?”

Ned stops speaking, his face turning into an intense, hateful stare into the distance.

“And then you ended the show in a pool of your own blood?’

Ned looks like he’s about to blow a gasket!

“And then you lost everything, including the respect of your own country, The Free People’s State of Illinois?”

Ned slowly turns towards Ethan.

“And it was so bad that you had to literally sell the country off to a goody-two-shoes-”

“Quiet! That’s ancient history! It’s nothing! I have this match under control!”

“But you don’t even have a working prototype-!”

“I’ll show you a working prototype!”

Ned pressing a big button and laughs a big coil begins to light up, swirling around and making a huge noise before literally exploding in his face and leaving the lab in ruins!

“This is what I was talking about!”

“Shut up! I’m Dr. Ned Kaye dammit and these Shove-It shows are my bread and butter! I’ll show you! I’ll show you all!”

"You can't run from yourself."
[Image: riNkNZw.png]
XWF
Wins | Losses | Draws
52 | 37 | 4

Indie Darling Eternal

#33 on The XWF Top 50(2021)
1x Tag Team Champion[with Isaiah King](Current)
2x [Image: CbviDqC.png] (Former)
1x X-Treme Champion(Former)
The Final Supercontinental Champion
1x Television Champion(Former)
Star of the Month - April 2019 | March 2021 | December 2022
RP of the Month - March 2021 (Void of the Mind)
Winner - Leap Of Faith Rafter Match 2019
1x 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Winner - War Games 2023(With Mark Flynn, Isaiah King, & Crash Rodriguez as G00D-B01)

All Time Career(Interfed)
Wins | Losses | Draws
52 | 38 | 4
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Ned Kaye's post:
Lycana (03-31-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-31-2021)