Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 12:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Shufflin' To Victory
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-31-2021, 08:27 AM

Lil W is shown shaking his hips like a hula girl while listening to an iPod shuffle, shuffling his feet while doing so.

"I'm the biggest, baddest, dopest mother fucker in FWX history!"

Lil W shuffles over to a card table, where he picks up a deck of bicycle playing cards and begins to shuffle them.

"Good luck getting me over the top rope, bitches! I may be small, but I've got a low center of gravity and millions of dollars weighin' my ass down!"

Lil W sets the cards back on the table before heading over to a Shuffle Board, where he grabs a cue and pushes a disc until it lands on a space that reads Lil W Wins.

"You see THAT?! Lil W knows how to shuffle, baby, and he's gonna do it all over ANYONE who wants to keep this proud, black man from exacting revenge upon a country that made his great grandpappy work for free!.................. God damn your courts and their community service!!!!"

An upset Lil W breaks the cue over his knee and holds the pieces up for the camera.

"I don't give a damn if it's a Hide the Pickle, Exploding Stadium, or First Cum, First Served Match............. at the end of the day, you're all gonna end up just like this Shuffle Board cue, BROKEN! You best believe that!"

The scene fades with Lil W picking up a backpack from off camera and shuffling through it, eventually pulling out an odd looking board game simply titled: "Shuffle" as the screen goes black.

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion