Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2021 PPV Board
Crushed Under The Weight Of It All
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-25-2021, 03:06 AM

Quote:
:::: Flashback- January 29,2001 ::::

[Image: k19hjnl58bs41.jpg]

The interrogation room sat empty until the old wooden door opens and Oliver Main is brought through with his hands cuffed on the front side of his body by two detectives who appear to be in their mid-thirties, both of which are in really good shape. Each has on a suite…

[Image: 5c76acf82628981480764cb5?width=700]

” Oliver Main, I am Detective Morris and this is Detective Monroe…”

Detective Morris introduces both him and his partner as he loosens his brown necktie while Detective Monroe takes Oliver around the table where he removes the handcuffs.

” Take a seat.”

(01-29-2021, 04:34 PM)CCP Said: ” Stand up.”

Oliver complies placing his hands behind his back as Detective Monroe handcuffs the hands of Oliver behind his back and sits him back down. Detective Morris now gets up out of his chair and both men start to walk towards the door. They exit the interrogation room and close the door behind them leaving Oliver to sit in silence with nothing but the thoughts that flood his mind.

He came so far and put so much faith in one person only to be sold out like it was nothing. Not only has Page fooled him but he’s fooled Robert as well. Everyone kept saying it was a matter of time before Chris stuck the knife in Robert’s back, hell even Chris himself admitted it a time or two over the last several years.

He got played.

Oliver’s attention draws back towards the door as it slowly starts to open. His eyes widen as standing just on the other side.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=17827652]

” You son of a bitch!”

Oliver immediately starts to try and get up causing Chris to state calmly state.

” I’d be careful if I were you… I’d hate to have to call the detectives.”

Oliver’s eyes glance just above the door in the corner of the room where a camera is mounted with a solid red light on display. The light suddenly turns off bring another statement from Chris Page.

” I take it we’re alone now.”

Chris steps into the interrogation room where he closes the door behind him. He turns and looks down at Oliver who is seated behind the table with his hands still handcuffed behind his back.

” The word fucked doesn’t begin to describe the position that you’ve found yourself in. Before we go any further, I can see by the look in your eyes you want to make a move even with your hands cuffed behind your back. I’d suggest you bottle that up or my friends on the other side of that door will be all over you like stink on shit.”

Chris casually walks up to one of the empty seats, he turns it around and straddles the chair leaning forward on the rounded end as Oliver stares a hole through a smirking Chris Page.

” I bet you’ve got a lot of questions, I mean I know I would know I’m going back to the state pen after I got played like a goddamn fiddle”

There’s audible laughter under the breath of CCP.

” Fuck you.”

Oliver responds before spitting across the table towards the face of Chris Page. Chris closes his eyes, turns his head to the left, and braces for impact as the wet saliva mists his cheek. There’s a giggle from Chris while he uses the backside of his left hand to wipe his face before he opens his eyes again and turns his head back towards Oliver.

” I always pegged you for a swallower, not a spitter.”

Enraged Oliver lashes back out.

” FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKER! You better be glad I’m cuffed or I’d rip your goddamn head off and skull fuck you before you die.”

” Easy big guy… Why the hostility?”

There’s a briefs pause from Chris before he continues.

” Hold on, is that even possible? Like once my head was taken off wouldn’t I die instantly? How would you skull fuck me? Never mind, it is not even relevant to our situation, to begin with. Now, the reason I’m here is that I’m sure you’ve got a lot of questions. Sit back and listen because this is the last time you’re going see the light of day for a very, very long time and my face is one of the lasts one’s you’ll soak in as well.”

Chris reaches into the pocket of his sport coat where he pulls out his small square smoking tin. He opens it with his right hand and removes one of his pre-rolled joints. He places it between his lips as he also retrieves a lighter.

” There are two sides to why… this is the side that pertains to you.”

Chris fires up the joint taking a few medium pulls on it as he inhales the smoke deeply before blowing out a white cloud across the table upward and above Oliver’s head.

” The world was Robert and mine’s oyster until you crept back into his life right before High Stakes. The moment you showed up was the moment that Rob took his eye off the ball, he lost his focus on accomplishing our goal. You, Oliver Main, you distracted him and in the process, it cost me something dearly; the XWF World Tag Team Championship.”

Chris takes another toke off his joint before reaching it over the table offering Oliver a hit. He exhales the smoke as Oliver looks across the table with fire in his eyes, intently seething to the point he is trembling. Chris draws his arm back as he exhales the smoke.

” This has nothing to do with you pulling a gun on me in an attempt to be cute the first time we met and has everything to do with why my partner wasn’t on top of his game; though I won’t lie the gun incident has a sliver to do with it.”

Chris brings the joint back to his lips as he takes a deep pull before leaning back in the chair and kicks his feet up on the interrogation table. He blows out a few smoke rings that dissipate as they float up in the air. Chris glances over at Oliver as he speaks.

” The plan was always to get close enough to Robert so that when I made my move, he would be none the wiser. All I had to do with you was convince you to come along. The moment you broke state lines when I took you to see him, I had you on a parole violation… but that wasn’t good enough for me. Every step of this has been meticulously planned and executed to perfection, and you made the perfect Patsy.”

Oliver breaks his silence.

” You’re not going to get away with this…”

Chris kicks his feet off the table placing them back on the ground as he responds.

” On the contrary, I already have. See here in about, eh, ten minutes the feds are going to be coming to pick you up and you are going to go away for a very, very long time. By the time Robert is even aware it’s going to be way too late for him to do anything about it..”

” He was your friend, he looked at you like family and this is how you repay him?”

” There are no friends in business; there are predators and there’s prey. I have never been prey and nobody deserves to be in the position of beating the fuck out of Thaddeus Duke more than I do and your brother knew that. Your brother knew that I intended to blow this off with Thaddeus regardless of how High Stakes ended…. Did he care? Did he step aside and give me a moment to close this chapter on this feud? Fuck no!”

Page ashes his joint on the floor as he states.

” He did what he’s done since the day I met him… he’s catered to his selfish ego. He insisted that he go out and take my spotlight away from me, and for that, he sealed his fate. I stepped out of your brother’s shadow and re-established myself as the sadistic son of a bitch I have always been that Robert assumed he killed off. The fact of the matter everyone has a part to play, yours is taking the fall.”

” He’s going to find out… and when he does there’s going to be hell to pay.”

Chris takes the final toke off his joint before thumping it down to the concrete floor. He inhales deeply as he leans forward placing his arms on the table. He blows out his smoke as he softly yet seriously states with malice and intent in the confines of his voice.

” I’m counting on it.”

There is no fear in Chris Page as he looks directly into the eyes of Oliver Main, he leans forward before stating with the upmost serious tone to his voice.

” … and I’ll be waiting.”

Chris leans back pushes his chair away from the table and starts to stand up. He reaches his feet and turns his back to Oliver before walking towards the door. He reaches out to open the door before turning back around looking over at Oliver.

” Good luck wherever the fuck they’re sending you, all I asked was that they put you in a cell where you can be bitch fucked daily. You’re welcome, fucker.”

Chris winks at Oliver before turning around and opening the door to the interrogation room and as he walks out of the room he throws up a middle finger to Oliver before closing the door behind him leaving Oliver to take the fall.

Oliver sat in the chair with his hands stiff cuffed behind his back and the stench of CCP’s ganja lingering in the air. Detective Morris opens the door.

Detective Morris: Some potent shit.

The number is burned into my mind as this pig enters the room. He’s lucky my hands are bound behind my back.

Oliver Main: Two words, phone call.”

Detective Morris: You do not get a phone call brother. You are officially off the grid.”

Oliver Main: This is complete horse shit.

I must find a way to make this phone call or I can hang up any means of the truth coming out.

Detective Morris: Stand up.

Detective Morris walks towards him as he has his handcuff key in his left hand. I complied by standing up.

Detective Morris: In just a few minutes the feds are going to take you off our hands. Turn around.

If I am taken away without making this call I am done for is the only thing that is running through my head as I turn my back to the detective and wait, he unlocks my handcuffs, and the moment my hands are free I sling my back elbow into his nose, instantly the cartilage cracks and his nose is broken. As the Detective reaches up for his nose I turn and take the front of his head and slam it down into the interrogation table with such force it renders him unconscious.

Quickly I make my move and close the door to the interrogation room and lock it. I am then drawn back to the detective where I search him and find his cell phone on his side next to his firearm. I pull the phone and see it’s locked. Time is of the essence, I take his right thumb and use it to unlock the phone before quickly dialing the digits I forced myself to remember. I place the phone to my ear waiting and waiting before I hear the familiar phone pick up the other end.

Oliver Main: I don’t have a lot of time! It was Chris all along! I have been arrested in Lima, Ohio and in just a few minutes they are moving me off the grid! You have to find me and you have to help me! Robert’s life hangs in the balance…”

The handle on the door of the interrogation room starts to rattle before pounding and screaming from the other side. They call for help which forces me to get as much out as I possibly can.

Oliver Main: It is 6:50 PM, camera systems are all around! Find me! I can prove it is him!

I hear the sound of keys jingling. I hang up the call and delete the number just as the door is unlocked. The door swings open as I toss the phone and put my hands in the air as a flood of armed police offices with guns drawn invade like they are on the sands of Normandy. I am surrounded…but I am not fucked.

:::: TO BE CONTINUED ::::

Chris Page is the guy who points a painted toy gun at a someone hoping and praying that they flinch first because deep down inside Chris Page knows that he doesn't and hasn't ever had the stones to actually do the deed himself. I know that sounds a bit tone deaf given that Chris Page is claiming I am the one who paid Thunder Knuckles but what sense does that make?

Honestly, why would a guy who is wearing a mask need someone else to cave Robert Main's head in? One would assume that the reason "someone" paid Thunder Knuckles to strike the blow was so that their involvement in the affair was a secret. So again I ask, why would someone in a mask need a middle man at all?

He wouldn't. I know that. Chris Page knows that and everyone in the XWF universe knows that. Chris Page claiming otherwise is nothing more than an attempt to distract everyone away from the fact that the walls are crumbling down around him and Chris Page is for possibly the first time in his life hopeless to stop it.

When a person burns all the bridges around them they end up all alone on an island by themselves and that is where Chris Page finds himself right now.

All. Alone.

His "best friend" dead. At his hand. Not literally of course. We all saw Thunder Knuckles deal the killing blow but Thunder Knuckles doesn't lift a finger unless it's to reach out and grab a stack of Xbux. We all know this. Thunder Knuckles has said so himself many times.

Chris I want to ask you something and I want you to really think about this question before you answer it.

Would I really have gone through all this trouble if I didn't KNOW what YOU did?

All the song and dance, the carefully crafted videos to paint the narrative of what you did piece by piece.

I am building a house out of the bricks of evidence I have against you and when I'm done you won't have anywhere to go.

You'll be trapped inside a prison built by your lies.

I do that while your house of cards crumbles around you.

Your "best friend" dead.

A line of enemies so long that you can't even see the end of it.

And me. The masked man come to take his pound of flesh.

Make no mistake Chris, this is NOT a vengeance tour.

This isn't for me.

This isn't for Robert.

He made his bed and now he's lying in it.

This is because you spent decades stepping on people to get ahead.

You're a bully. A coward and a fraud.

On Sunday I am going to expose you to the world and then I'm going to move on.

See you soon Chris.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Drew Archyle's post:
Theo Pryce (03-25-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-25-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Drew Archyle's post!
Chris Page (03-25-2021)