Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2021 PPV Board
For Whom The Bell tolls
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-20-2021, 06:43 AM

:::: Flashback January 18, 2021::::

The scene opens inside the hospital room of Robert Main where we pick up with Chris Page, Oliver Main and Robert Main. Robert lays in his hospital bed with Oliver at his bed side. We pick up with Chris’s cell phone ringing.

(01-18-2021, 03:44 PM)CCP Said: [img]8MGSizcSE5w[/img]

Chris reaches into his back pocket retrieving his iPhone where he looks at who is calling before excusing himself from the conversation.

” I’ll be right back.”

Chris walks around the end of the bed and towards the closed door of the hospital room. He opens the door and steps out into the hallway closing the door behind him as he leaves Robert and Oliver before answering the phone and holding it to his ear.

” Not the best time…”

There’s some agitation in the voice of Page as he looks into the hospital room of Robert through the window to see Robert and Oliver talking amongst themselves, Chris turns his back to the window as he states in a very low tone of voice.

Fading back into Robert’s hospital room Oliver glances over his left shoulder towards the window seeing Chris still on his phone. He turns back to his brother, the pain he sees in Robert’s eyes is enough to bring a tear to his eye, but Oliver is strong. He holds back the tear as he speaks candidly to his brother.

Oliver Main: Something about this does not sit well with me.”

”Are we going through this again? How many times do I have to tell you that Chris is trustworthy? He has been by my side as thick as thieves for the last several years.”

Oliver Main: My gut tells me when something is not right… something is not right with this. Why does he have to step out and take phone calls? Hmm? And it is not the first time. He has been acting shady ever since he picked me up at the airport.”

”You did point a gun in his face.”

Oliver glances back over his shoulder a second time seeing Chris is still on the phone before turning back towards his brother.

Oliver Main: It cannot be by chance on the very night you have made it known that you wanted to step back into the Universal Title scene is the very night that someone tried to crack your skull? Not only that bro but he was there to pick up the pieces and make that challenge himself. He could have made it on your behalf, nobody knew how serious this thing is. He went into business for his self and you are left lying in this goddamn bed.”

”If you have all this reservation then why the hell are you agreeing to take this trip? Chris and I have a level of respect for each other that nobody will ever be able to understand. We were a part of something great when the XWF needed something great and it was stolen from us. It is a bond that I would not expect anyone to be able to comprehend. I hear what you are saying, truly I do, but you are wrong.”

Oliver Main: I am taking this trip because somebody that actually gives a fuck about you needs to have their eye on this. I will not but your fate in the hands of a snake. You deserve better than that, and if my instincts are correct I want to be there to pounce on him. Only this time I will not just pull the gun I am going to pull the fucking trigger.”

”Let’s say I entertain this and say you might be right.”

Oliver quickly interjects.

Oliver Main: I very well could be wrong… but what if?

Robert reaches over to his bed tray. There’s a pen and a notepad. He starts to write down something on the paper. While Robert does this Oliver glances back over his shoulder.

(01-18-2021, 03:44 PM)CCP Said: Chris turns back around looking back in at Robert and Oliver who are continuing their conversation as Chris continues.

Robert jots down something on the piece of paper before tearing it out of the small notebook, He folds it and slides it across to Oliver while Chris’s back is turned.

”I am not giving you this because I think you are right… I am giving it to you for your own piece of mind within this conspiracy that you have in your mind that Chris Page has anything to do with this. If anything goes sideways call this number and give my name.”

Oliver stands up from his chair as he positions himself at an angle that should Chris turn around he would not be able to see. He takes the folded piece of paper and slides it into the pocket of his jeans.

(01-18-2021, 03:44 PM)CCP Said: Oliver turns around inside the room seeing Chris looking in while on the phone. He starts to walk towards the door and as he does Chris speaks.

” I got to go, see you soon.”

Chris hangs up his phone as Oliver opens the door and pokes his head out.

” Everything okay?”

Placing his phone in his back pocket Chris responds.

” Yeah man, nothing I can’t handle. We need to wrap this up we got a three-hour flight ahead of us.”

” Wait… you mean we’re flying to get this footage?”

” Uh… yeah.”

” I thought you said it was being sent over?”

” Bro, do I look like a hacker? More importantly, if you think for one second that a stadium is going to release camera footage to someone that isn’t authorized to receive it you’re sadly mistaken. I know people on the West Coast that have hacked into the mainframe and have pulled the footage. Robert’s not in a place right now to know that everything we’re doing doesn’t hinge on facts. He’s on a need to know basis for the time being… and right now he doesn’t need to know.”

Oliver’s unsettled which is visible from Chris as he follows up with.

” Head in and say your goodbyes because we’ve got some work to do.”

Oliver nods his head as he steps back into Robert’s hospital room closing the door behind him as he leaves Chris in the hallway. Chris takes the moment to reach back into his back pocket where he pulls back out his cell phone. He redials the previous number before simply stating.

” It’s on.”

Chris hangs up the phone and places it in his back pocket as he looks into Robert’s room through the window seeing the two brothers share a brief embrace. Robert looks towards the window throwing Page a nod of the head which garners a middle finger from Chris Page as the scene fades to black.

[Image: cropped-anarchy_0.jpg]

Drip

Drip

Drip

Darkness...

...Emptiness...

...except for a singular figure sitting in a backwards chair situated in the middle of the room, the figures face obscured by the darkness.

“You had to know this was going to happen Chris.

You had to know when you did what you did that there was only one way this could ever end.

The Universal Championship that you fraudulently wear around your waist, the crowning achievement to your otherwise unremarkable career is nothing more than a ticking time bomb and I am the inevitable explosion.

I am the shocking conclusion to your sinister master plan.

You may have the fooled fans of the XWF universe and those closest to you but the benefit of being thousands of miles away is that I could see it all unfolding.

Unfortunately the drawback to being thousands of miles away is that I was helpless to stop it.

But I’m here now.

And now is where the final act of your story begins.

Everything before this point was simply the buildup to the jaw dropping finale.

I know the face you’ve wear in public, that of the Beast makes you feel invincible but there is only one monster in this story and spoilers Chris, it isn’t you.

It’s the darkness and the emptiness, it’s the feeling of panic you have been experiencing for weeks trying to Sherlock Holmes your way to my identity but fear not Chris for the big reveal is just around the corner.

I do very much look forward to meeting you there at the Corner of Pain and Promise because my promise to you Chris is pain. Unimaginable and unending pain.

I want you to know something Chris, this is not about your precious Universal Title. Put it on the line, don’t put it on the line I truly do not care.

This match isn’t about titles. This match is about exposing you to the world for the liar, and the grifter you are.

Your entire career from it’s unmemorable beginning to it’s impending end is nothing more than a series of grifts. The most recent and final one is everything you set into motion so that you could undeservedly claim your place at the head of the line for the title you currently hold.

Make no mistake about it Chris, this match is not about your title.It is about everything you did to get it.

Show by show I have slowly peeled away the layers of your deceitful master plan and on Sunday I will strip away the last layer to finally reveal you for the fraudulent piece of garbage that you are and the best part is, there will be absolutely NO ONE there to protect you.

Not Ranma Saotome.

Not MDK.

Not T-Money or Big Shank.

Not James Raven.

Not even Robert Main.

Not BOB.

And certainly not The Left Hand.

Or The Right Hand.

Or even The Black Hand.

There’s just going to be my hands, hitting you in the face until you can no longer see and you can no longer stand then maybe, just maybe I’ll leave you there in a pile of your own blood and piss to think on all that you’ve done to get to where you are at that moment.

I am going to blow up your entire world at March Madness.

I hope it was all worth it.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Drew Archyle's post:
Andre Dixon (03-20-2021), Corey Smith (03-20-2021), Ned Kaye (03-20-2021), Theo Pryce (03-21-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Drew Archyle's post!
Chris Page (03-20-2021)