Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The REAL World Champion
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-02-2021, 08:41 AM

We see Big D in the ring at a House Show against some no name local guy, who's very obviously in over his head. D is in the process of delivering a fifth German Suplex to the poor kid, which he thankfully releases. With his overmatched opponent sprawled out on the mat, Big D stands over him and poses for a moment, acting as if he'd just accomplished some near impossible feat. Once the showboating is done, he easily lifts the sorry excuse for a wrestler up onto his shoulders and brings him down for a Dan Slam, leaving a mere finger on his foe's chest for a lax cover as the ref counts the fall.

ONE
TWO
THREE!!!!!!!!

Winner-Big D via pinfall

Big D immediately pops up and uses his right foot to roll the jobber outside of the ring as the referee brings his World Title over. D whispers something to him, motioning for the official to bring the Champion something else. The ref obliges, hurrying over and taking a mic from the time keeper and bringing it to D.

D: "I'd like to take the time to apologize to all of you who shelled out your hard earned cash to see THAT. You see, I started doing these Open Challenges as a way to establish myself as Champion. I expected a low turn out at first, but, I've gotta say, I'm pretty disgusted by the rest of that lockeroom............"

Big D pats the plate of his belt, holding it up slightly.

D: "This is real gold, people! I'm a legitimate competitor, why are you all afraid of me?! Because I hold some belt that isn't legit in your eyes???"

Big D looks down at the mat and shakes his head, chuckling a bit to himself in a sarcastic manner.

D: "I think I understand, now. As long as I'M letting YOU challenge me, the call will go unanswered....................... at least by the ones I want to dial my number the most!"

Big D takes a deep breath before declaring a challenge of his own.

D: "CHRIS PAGE!!!!!! I know you're back there, I can smell the chronic clear out here. In case you didn't know this, the man you beat for that fancy little Title of yours was the very same man I beat to become TV Champion for the first time! So, in a way, we're kind of like Eskimo brothers, except for victories as opposed to sex. And, if you ask me, that entitles me to a shot at your belt!"

The fans go crazy at the prospect of Big D competing for the Universal Championship.

D: "So what do you say, Page? Are you gonna make a statement as the new Champion and shut me up, or are you gonna hide behind literal smoke and mirrors while I continue to prove who the REAL World Champion is???"

A cocky D looks towards the entryway, hoping for a response.

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion
1x WWF 24/7Hardcore Champion
2x WLFC 24/7 Hardcore Champion

pin
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like B.O.B. D's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-02-2021), Corey Smith (02-02-2021), Miss Fury (02-02-2021), Mr. Oz (02-02-2021), Ned Kaye (02-02-2021), R.L. Edgar (02-02-2021)
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-02-2021, 09:57 AM

The crowd erupts with loud boos as Big D directs his attention towards the top of the ramp where we see the NEW Universal Champion emerging with a smirk etched across his face. Chris starts to make the walk towards the ring. He reaches ringside as Big D isn't showing any signs of intimidation. Chris climbs up on the ring apron and steps through the ropes entering the ring.

[Image: c68369bb1471a41ed8cff82575dc95a1762ba14e.gif]

He produces a microphone as he looks across the ring at the "World Heavyweight Champion" as the music fades away. He raises the microphone and simply says the following words.

" Challenge... accepted."

Chris drops the microphone as he and Big D stare across the ring from each other leading to the scene fading away.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Chris Page's post:
B.O.B. D (02-02-2021), Miss Fury (02-02-2021), Ned Kaye (02-02-2021), R.L. Edgar (02-02-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (02-02-2021)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-02-2021, 10:16 AM

Hey Chris, now that you're accepting Universal title match challenges from random people, how about I get a shot at it?

*waits to be told to "wait in line"*

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-02-2021, 10:53 AM

(02-02-2021, 10:16 AM)Corey Smith Said: Hey Chris, now that you're accepting Universal title match challenges from random people, how about I get a shot at it?

After the duo had watched the current and hip version of the Hunter Hearst Jarret's match against no name that went off the air at the house show, they hop over the barricades to not confront Page and HHJ D... but to Smith who demanded a shot.

"No need to interrupt your daily program of wanting title shots and all, I know how important it is for one to face someone like Page... a guy who'd make Justin Timberlake sing like a bird... a guy who'd makes dad bods the rage in the roaring 20s!... a gu--"

"Tommy get to the point bruh... Smith is impatiently waiting to get told "wait in line" by Page within the next twenty minutes."

"Okay fine fine, how about this... once you beat up those teams and retain... how about we get a shot at those tag tite-- i mean titles at some point?"

JB taps him on the shoulders.

"I don't know about that now, we'll also be told to "wait in line" by him... looks like we'll be in line forever until we get those belts... just like Smith who's going to wait in line in hell to get to Page for his newly won Uni Strap. The pot calling the kettle black, i guess."

"Guess so JB, let's leave this house show for Smith to inevitability be told..."to wait in line" by Page ha!"

Then the duo leave the Triangular love affair for the Uni Belt soap opera.
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-02-2021, 11:23 AM

(02-02-2021, 10:53 AM)T.H.U.G.S Said:
(02-02-2021, 10:16 AM)Corey Smith Said: Hey Chris, now that you're accepting Universal title match challenges from random people, how about I get a shot at it?

After the duo had watched the current and hip version of the Hunter Hearst Jarret's match against no name that went off the air at the house show, they hop over the barricades to not confront Page and HHJ D... but to Smith who demanded a shot.

"No need to interrupt your daily program of wanting title shots and all, I know how important it is for one to face someone like Page... a guy who'd make Justin Timberlake sing like a bird... a guy who'd makes dad bods the rage in the roaring 20s!... a gu--"

"Tommy get to the point bruh... Smith is impatiently waiting to get told "wait in line" by Page within the next twenty minutes."

"Okay fine fine, how about this... once you beat up those teams and retain... how about we get a shot at those tag tite-- i mean titles at some point?"

JB taps him on the shoulders.

"I don't know about that now, we'll also be told to "wait in line" by him... looks like we'll be in line forever until we get those belts... just like Smith who's going to wait in line in hell to get to Page for his newly won Uni Strap. The pot calling the kettle black, i guess."

"Guess so JB, let's leave this house show for Smith to inevitability be told..."to wait in line" by Page ha!"

Then the duo leave the Triangular love affair for the Uni Belt soap opera.
Bros, we got Charlie and Jim on the next episode of Savage but I know Thad was looking for a team to fight on Warfare. You guys could opt in there and, well, easy as that.

We dont keep people waiting with no end in sight like that.

Hate Post Like Post
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-02-2021, 11:41 AM

(02-02-2021, 11:23 AM)Corey Smith Said: Bros, we got Charlie and Jim on the next episode of Savage but I know Thad was looking for a team to fight on Warfare. You guys could opt in there and, well, easy as that.

We dont keep people waiting with no end in sight like that.

"Oh you mean you're not like their boy, Reggie?"

Pats the X-Treme Title.

"Oops, looks like I did a thing."

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-02-2021, 12:07 PM

That time @Corey Smith got a text

Sarah is the Best, Sarah Number One
You legit went to a *house show*?!

LOL!!!

DORK 😂😂😂😂

Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-02-2021, 12:28 PM

(02-02-2021, 12:07 PM)Lacklan Said: That time @Corey Smith got a text

Sarah is the Best, Sarah Number One
You legit went to a *house show*?!

LOL!!!

DORK 😂😂😂😂

Yoooo, just because they're not televised doesnt mean they dont matter.

Hate Post Like Post
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-02-2021, 12:49 PM

I guess we've reached the obligatory celebratory title defense stage for the new Uni champ.

I think Big D is about to get reminded just where he belongs: in the fake wrestling world with his fake wrestling championship, not here in the bigs.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Thaddeus Duke's post!
B.O.B. D (02-02-2021)