Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Saturday Night Savage 1/9
Karen Hunt Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

01-09-2021, 09:21 PM

[Image: V3i33MC.png]

LIVE FROM THE MALL OF AMERICA

MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA

Ash Quinn
- vs -
John Black
Table Match
Winner will be the person who puts their opponent through a table

Thunder Knuckles
- vs -
Geri Vayden
Singles Match

The Wizard
- vs -
Centurion
Singles Match

Television Championship
Charlie Nickles©
- vs -
Azrael Erebus
Charlie may choose the stipulation in his 1st RP

[Image: rWOE8Gi.png]

Universal Championship
Thaddeus Duke©
- vs -
Barney Green
Lethal Lockdown
Both competitors will be locked inside a Steel Cage with a top on it and weapons hanging from the ceiling. Winner will be the first person to score a pinfall, submission, or knock their opponent out

OOC: All matches are 2 RPs with 3k Word Limit, except for the Universal Championship Match which us Unlimited. You must post 1 cold open RP before the soft deadline (Friday 18th 11.59pm board time) if you wish to post 2.

Savage starts off with Reggie, Tommy, and JB at the Mall Of America’s Restaurant wing, specifically a Ruby Tuesdays in the mall itself. All three men had already eaten their ribs and each of them had cake as their dessert, but JB’s phone goes off and it’s a message from the higher ups he needs to get ready for his match, JB then rolls his eyes as they all see what’s going on.

Reggie: JB, what up man?

JB: I forgot that I am in the opener of this match against Ash Quinn.. GAWWW!

Tommy: Oh yeah, right she told you that you should give me that handy I wanted from her. Man, when I watched her rip your ass it kinda turned me on an—

Reggie: Shut Up, T… now it’s not the time… JB what you gonna do about this match? Are you gonna be in or what?

JB: I really don’t want to physically face her in that ring, I have an idea… lets ask some of these people in the mall if they would like to wrestle her tonight, since I can’t be bothered to deal with her, period.

Tommy: Well, I don’t think that it’s a good idea, would’t you get HEAT for not being in the show? I think you should just get ready, and face her… like you said you’d—

Reggie: Tommy, you talkin a lot… you wanna don the mask against her?

Tommy shakes his head no at that idea, then the looks at the lamp above them, reminiscing the time he almost broke Halocen’s ankle, and telling her no to her face. Then JB and Reggie leaves the place, leaving Tommy with the bill. Then about half an hour to the show, all three men kept hounding the mall goers, until they stumbled up against 5’4, 180 pound, mid teens black kid who was wearing JB’s mask and a THUGS T-Shirt with his jeans and sneakers who was near where people where standing in line, who they take out of it.

Teen Fan: What the fuck, y’all three busta finna make me lose my spot of the show. You three better pay me my money to get another ticket.

Reggie: We got something much better than that… how we take you to the FRONT ROW of the place, you know….get to feel the action, maybe get up close with your favorite wrestlers.

Teen Fan: I’m listening…

Tommy then hands him some of the scapled tickets from the booth and hands it to em, but snatch them back from him, and the black teen gets mad. Then JB comes into the picture, and the fan loses it.

Teen Fan: OH SHIT ITS YOU JOHN! JOHN FUCKIN BLACK…. THE UNDERGROUND KING!… IM HERE TO SEE YOU BEAT DAT WHITE GIRL ASS!

JB: Right…right…. so kid, how about this… I pay you two hunnid dollars, to take my place for the night. I know, I know it sounds stupid… but all I want to do is just, relax and take night off with my boys.

Teen Fan: Hol' Up… you want me to wrestle fo da night? Aight bet, I won’t let you down.

JB: Good, go get ready kid!… Oh here’s your money.... and good luck!

JB hands him the money, and he guides him towards the ring itself. Then all three of them laugh and walks away from the arena itself.

The camera cuts to Pip and Heather at ringside, as a fireworks display goes off in the ring signaling the start of the show.

HHL: "Welcome to Saturday Night Savage! I'm Heather Halliwell..........."

PC: "And I hope, for John's sake, he gets here soon,because his match is NOW!"

HHL: "Looks like he made it."

Gun shots sounds blast on the X-Tron, the smoke arises on the entrance way and the camera pans around the arena, and then it pin points Black who's coming out of the entrance stage. He takes a look around the ring, and he walks down the ring ignoring some of the fans, then he gets to the steel steps he goes at it with one of the fans, and he pushes one of them on the floor. Then JB smiles and climbs the steps and enters the ring, then stands in the ring rising a fist in the air.

The lights dim to almost darkness. Then up and down the ramp, the lights pulse red in time with the beat as smoke fills the stage. Ash and Baphomet come out cutting through the smoke, Ash looks to Baphomet, he nods and Ash runs to the ring sliding under the ropes. She mounts the turnbuckle holding her left gloved hand high.

Ash Quinn
- vs -
John Black
Table Match
Winner will be the person who puts their opponent through a table

The bell rings and Ash explodes off the blocks. She begins to hammer away at John Black, who appears taken aback by the sudden surge. He backs into the corner and Ash keeps up the assault. A couple of chops, and Ash whips John Black into the corner. She runs and splashes JB, and comes off the ropes with a bulldog.

Pip: Ash Quinn is the aggressor early here.

Heather: She has a lot of pent up rage, and I can't say I blame her.

Ash picks up JB, and whips him off the ropes. JB goes for a clothesline, Ash ducks it. She hits a standing drop kick that stumbles him back against the ropes. Ash comes flying off the ropes on the other side and hits a big knee to the face, sending Black tumbling over the ropes and to the outside. Ash screams a shrill shreek, as she jumps over the ropes and goes for a flying cross body on the outside. Black, however, side steps it and Ash crashes face first into the announce table on the outside.

Black, shaking off the early onslaught from Quinn, walks away from her and around the side of the ring. Ash is back up and follows him. Black rolls into the ring when he sees her coming, but when Ash jumps up onto the apron, Black knocks her back off with a big right hand.

Ash falls back down onto the mat outside. She wipes a small amount of blood off her lip. Her lip curls into a snarl. She gets back up and slides into the ring. Black stomps on her as she slides in, and stomps her down to the mat. Picking Ash up by the hair, Black grins.

He scoop-slams Ash and comes off the ropes with a leg drop.

Pip: John Black fully in control here.....the tables have really turned.

Heather: I see what you did there.

Black knows that isn't going to keep Quinn down forever, though, and he picks her up by the hair again. Face to face he says something to her and that hesitation on offense gives Ash enough time to slap him. He backs off, and Ash drops to her knees, hitting an upper cut, and then pops up with another drop kick that pushes JB back to the turnbuckle corner again. With another yell, she charges, but Black elbows out of it. Ash grabs her face and turns away from him, and Black chop-blocks the knee. She lands on her back and he comes off the ropes with a lion tamer.

And connects.

He makes a throat slit symbol with his hands and rolls out of the ring. He goes under the ring to grab a table, and is sorting through the under the ring contents. He finds a table and stands it up.

Ash comes charging, and baseball slides the table into the face of John Black. He falls back against the barricade, and the table falls on top. Ash is out now, and takes the table herself. She slides it into the ring and rolls in behind it.

Black is stirring on the outside as she props the table up in the corner. She rolls out of the ring and grabs JB, bouncing his head off the barricade outside. As he stumbles away, Ash fires a clubbing shot to his back. He turns around and she swings again but he lifts her up, dropping her back first against the ring apron to back her off. She winces and arches her back as he rolls into the ring. He heads towards the table. Ash is back in the ring. Just as he gets his hands on the table, she is clubbing at his back again. Again using his size and strength he grabs her and tosses her into the table......

But her small body and light weight doesn't break it.

Pip: Ash being petit saved her there. This one should be over.

She has her back against the wood, and knowing she's in a tough spot she begins to punch out of the corner. JB trades blows and knocks Ash down center of the ring. She gets back up and he knocks her down again. Ash is continuing to scrap, getting up again only to be knocked down by JB. The cut on her lip is even more prominent now, as blood dribbles down her chin. She has been knocked half goofy by the hard shots from John Black, and is wobbling in the center of the ring. He swings again, going for the killshot.

Ash ducks.

She jumps up.

Wheelbarrow arm drag.

Black pops up.

Dropkick takes him down. He gets back up and Ash comes off the ropes.

John Black catches her, planting her with a spine buster!!!

He grins, looking at Ash who is down in the center of the ring. Black sets up the table. Picking a half-limp Ash up by the hair again, he stands her up. He points to the table. Ash shoves him off, he decks her again. She stumbles back. He grabs her, going for a scoop slam through the table but Ash spins around, out of desperation, and locks in a choke hold. She is up on his back like a sloth, holding on for dear life. He tries to shake her off. He is able to flip her over, but she hits a pele kick. He rolls out of the ring. Ash, shaking it off now, takes a few moments to compose herself.

She goes to roll out of the ring to follow him and he rolls into the ring, between the table and the turnbuckle. Ash looks out to the crowd in the Mall of America, who, weirdly, seem to be cheering for her. She runs, jumping up on the table like parkour, and hits a flying knee. She lands between the table and turnbuckle. She pops back up and begins to chop and punch. She sets JB on the middle rope. She climbs up and straddles the two ropes.

Pip: HIGH RISK HIGH REWARD! Ash Quinn flying through the air there and the scrappy underdog refusing to quit here!

Heather: Ash is being risky here. One shove and this one is over.

She hammers down shots but he uses his strength to pick her up again. They move to the top rope, exchanging blows.

Black begins to get the upper hand. He grabs her by the throat, he is gonna throw her off the top through the table!

Ash hangs on, digging into him and not letting go. She has a hold around his neck and shoulders and he can't shake her off. She is holding on tight as it gets tense up there.

Just then the crowd erupts.

Running down the ramp, and to the apron, its Jenny Myst!

Pip: What the hell is she doing here?! It's the first match and we already have to deal with her?

Heather: Ash Quinn has been trying to burn her alive for weeks! The Left Hand took her title! She is gonna put that little wench through a table right here!

Myst gets on the apron, and like a quickdraw duel whips the pepper spray out of her bra.

SHE SPRAYS JOHN BLACK IN THE FACE!!!!!!

Black yells, grabbing at his face as Myst jumps down. Ash spins around, grabbing him around the head.

BULLDOG FROM THE TOP ROPE!!!!!

THROUGH THE TABLE!!!!!!!

Pip: WHAT THE HELL?! Jenny Myst just HELPED the woman who has been tormenting her for weeks?!

Winner: Ash Quinn

A panting Ash looks at Myst, who is backing up the ramp with a smile. She waves at Quinn as Ash slaps the mat, obviously not happy with the interference.

Heather: Mind games from the Queen here! Ash isn't happy!

Jenny stands at the top of the ramp, finger waving at Ash as Ash curls her bloodied lip, staring back at her.

Twenty midgets with sparkers in both hands held as high as their little arms can reach, line both sides of the entrance ramp. The sparkers ignite as Thunder Knuckles walks past them. Once Thunder Knuckles is down to the ring he rolls under the bottom rope and in one movement he pops up to his feet. With his back turned towards the camera, he raises his right fist in defiance. As soon as his fist goes up, counterfeit xbux with Thunder Knuckles' face on them fall onto the crowd.

New XWF Shooting Star Champion Geri walks out onto the ramp, her eyes dead focused on the ring, her face expressionless. The lights in the arena glow red as she walks slowly to the ring, as if in a trance.

Thunder Knuckles
- vs -
Geri Veyden
Standard Singles Match

PC: Heather, I don’t know about you but this matchup really has me excited.

HHL: This match does feel like a bit of a prelude to the much anticipated B.o.B and Left Hand war we’ve all been watching build for weeks.

PC: Well we’re about to find out who has the edge! Ref John Bihl has just signaled Nipsy for the bell and…

The fight is underway, Thunder Knuckles is walking back and forth from corner to corner, swinging his arms to loosen his shoulders. Geri watches on from a distance, looking a bit hesitant to rush the big man.

PC: Perhaps a little trepidation in the early going here, folks. Thunder Knuckles at this point is begging the new Shooting Stars champ to attack.

TK holds his hands out telling Geri to come at him by motioning his fingers and finally she budges, edging in towards TK and circling around him. Geri rushes in, grabs TK’s arm and uses her momentum to whip him toward the corner.

Thunder reverses though, and after turning and sends Geri hurling into the turnbuckle. She smacks the pads chest first and falls backwards, her head smacking the mat with a nasty thud.

PC: Oh no folks! Geri just took a nasty spill! One my question if she even prepared for this contest!

Geri tries scrambling to her feet, but TK is already on her. The big man lifts her up with force and…

PC: OH! ALABAMA SLAMMA!

HHL: This is really one sided! Maybe Geri should consider using both hands, instead of just the left.

Geri’s head again whips off of the mat violently. She winces a bit and clutches her neck, trying to scoot away from Thunder, but he’s already grabbing her leg. Geri tries kicking the big man off, but it’s too late!

THUNDERSTRIKE!

Geri’s ankle takes a stomach-turning roll onto the mat as TK buries her foot down with a DDT. She screams out in agony

PC: Ladies and gentleman, it obvious to me that Geri’s win over Jenny Myst was NOT a fluke, but this is getting out of hand. Perhaps the new Shooting Star champion was overlooking Thunder Knuckles.

HHL: I have no idea how anyone could struggle seeing Thunder Knuckles, Pip. This guy is the shining light of the B.o.B.

PC: Certainly a juxtaposition to the Left Ha- OH MY GOD! ANOTHER THUNDERSTRIKE!

HHL: Pip, there’s no denying that Geri has talent! But she’s going to have to bounce back from this. Where are her Left Hand friends? You’d think they’d be helping her right now.

ThunderKnuckles laughs at Geri who is screaming out in pain, her ankles may be severely injured. TK pulls out a wad of XBux and starts making it rain on the champion.

ThunderKnuckles: IT’S BEDTIME, LITTLE GIRL!

TK picks Geri up and locks in the XBux Dream. She goes right back down quickly as TK presses all of his weight down on her back.

PC: Okay, folks! This is unnecessary! Geri was already beat!

Quickly John Bihl runs over and with just one check of Geri’s arm he swings his hands over to Nipsy calling for the bell.

Winner: Thunder Knuckles

Big D is shown entering the Mall of America, his XWF World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder. He doesn't get more than a few feet into the place when, all of a sudden, Steve Sayors approaches him from seemingly out of nowhere. Upon seeing him, D rolls his eyes and keeps on walking as the interviewer speaks.

SAYORS: "Big D, is it safe to assume you're here to host another Open Challenge?"

D: "So safe, you shouldn't have wasted my time asking."

Big D picks up the pace, but Steve continues alongside, matching the Champion step for step.

SAYORS: "Do you have anything to say about how your last one ended?"

Big D steps in front of Sayors and stops, causing Steve to run into him. D glares down at him, unamused by his question.

D: "I don't, actually. As a matter a fact, I don't have ANYTHING to say to you; so why don't you run along and wait for me to go out there like the rest of 'em?"

Steve looks unsure how to react, until Big D makes it clearer.

D: "THAT wasn't a request, it was an order............."

Without another word, Steve gives D a nod and disappears as quick as he appeared. A disgusted Big D shakes his head before continuing his way through the mall.

The arena goes dark. Silence. Fans are curious. POOF. Big puff of smoke. The WIZARD is in the ring...

Guile's theme hits!

PC: "This should be one hell of a match! The Wizard has been a top contender since his debut, surely a win over Centurion would put him right back into contention."

HHL: "It certainly would, Pip; beating Cent' is no easy task, to do so is almost as good as winning a Championship!"

PC: "Let's not get carried away, now."

Centurion makes his way onto the ramp and down the aisle, giving a few fans fives as he does so. He then makes his way over to the steps where he climbs up onto the apron and into the ring.

HHL: "We're looking at a true XWF Legend."

PC: "We certainly are................ when do you think they'll induct him into the Hall?"

HHL: "Centurion’s already IN the Hall of Legends, Pip."

PC: "Who said I was talking about him???"

Centurion and the Wizard give each other a nod of respect, acknowledging their talent and in-ring accomplishments. With both men ready to go, the referee calls for the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

The Wizard
- vs -
Centurion
Singles Match

Cent' and the Wizard lock up in the center of the ring, with Centurion getting the early advantage with an Arm Wrench.

PC: "Old school move, from one old man to another."

The Wizard responds with an Elbow to the side of Centurion's head, dazing the Legend enough to Irish Whip him towards the ropes. On the rebound, the Wizard goes for a Knee Lift but Centurion blocks it, catching his opponent's leg and delivering a beautiful Saito Suplex to a round of applause from the crowd as he hooks a leg for the cover.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!

HHL: "Centurion doesn't want to stay in the ring with the Wizard a moment longer than he has to; a testament to the Wizard's ability!"

PC: "Isn't it past his bedtime? Someone should really warm some milk up for Cent' and read him a story."

Centurion gets to his feet, bringing the Wizard with him. He goes to Whip the Wizard into the corner, but he reverses it and sends his opponent in that direction, instead. Cent' bounces off the turnbuckles, right into a Big Boot by the Wizard that drops him. The Wizard puts a Boot on Centurion's chest for a laxed cover.

ONE
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!

HHL: "Can't say that kickout was surprising."

PC: "I don't think the Wizard expected to win there, probably just playing some mind games."

HHL: "Oh God, one Mastermind is enough!"

The Wizard goes to pick Centurion up, but Cent' responds with multiple rights to the gut. This doesn't phase the Wizard, who continues to pull his opponent up........................... until he's cracked on the chin with a Bloody Symphony that stumbles him. The Wiz turns his back to his opponent in an attempt to protect his injured jaw, only to get knocked down by a V-Trigger to the top of his spine. Centurion drops down, rolls the Wizard over, and hooks a leg for the cover.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!

As soon as his opponent gets a shoulder up, Centurion grabs hold of it and locks in an Armbar.

PC: "Great, just what we all wanted to see: a rest hold."

HHL: "I don't think he's doing it for a rest, Pip."

PC: "How many times has an Armbar ended a match?"

HHL: "Plenty...................... in MMA!"

Centurion applies pressure, but the Wizard seems unaffected by it as he slowly begins to make his way to his feet. Cent' tries his best to keep hold, but the Wizard is able to reposition himself so that his opponent's shoulders are on the mat.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!

Centurion is forced to break the hold as he kicks out, allowing the Wizard to get up before him. As soon as Cent' stands up, he's greeted with a SPELLCAST Von Erich Claw. The Wizard clasps onto his opponent's skull tight and squeezes as Cent' struggles to get free. After a moment, he Kicks the Wizard in the gut and slips beside him, where he hits an awkward looking Angle Slam, laying over his opponent for a cover.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!

HHL: "I don't think Cent' got all of that 1,000 Mile Slam."

PC: "Ya think? If he HAD, the Wizard probably wouldn't have kicked out!"

Centurion walks over to his opponent's legs and grabs hold of them, attempting to turn him over for the Fall of Rome. The Wizard fights it, though, refusing to let his opponent lock in his signature submission hold. Eventually, the Wizard reaches up and grabs Centurion around the throat, allowing him to make it back to his feet. The Wizard then lifts Cent' up high above him and Slams him down to the mat before dropping down and covering him.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!

PC: "Centurion just got EXORCISED!!!!!!"

HHL: "It wasn't enough, though! You can tell Cent' desperately wants to rebound from his loss to Betsy last Savage!"

PC: "Well, the way it's looking, he might get a rare second loss in a row!"

The Wizard gets up as Centurion rolls over onto his stomach and begins crawling to his hands and knees. As he does this, the Wizard backs up and lets him get to his feet before running towards him. The Wizard attempts a HOCUS POCUS Codebreaker, but Centurion blocks it by shoving him down to the mat and wrapping his arms around the Wizard's legs. Due to the element of surprise, Cent' is able to get his opponent rolled over and apply a Walls of Jericho.

HHL: "He's got the Fall of Rome locked in! They're in the middle of the ring, it's gonna be hard for the Wizard to escape!"

PC: "Can't he just make one of the ropes appear in his hand???"

HHL: "I have no idea what the extent of his powers are, Pip."

Centurion leans back, stretching out his opponent's legs as he does so. The Wizard reaches out for the ropes, but they're too far away. He tries to push himself up and crawl for them, but his arms eventually give in, causing his face to smack against the canvas. The referee checks to make sure he didn't knock himself out, but the Wizard proves his consciousness with another push for the ropes.

PC: "He's gonna make it!!!!!"

HHL: "Dont be so sure!"

Before the Wizard can fully extend his arm and grab the bottom rope, Centurion drags him back to the center as the fans cheer him on. He leans back so much that the back of his head is nearly touching the Wizard's, causing him to cry out in agony.

HHL: "That CAN'T be good on the back of someone Wizard's age!"

PC: "It doesn't look too comfortable for Cent', either."

Centurion grits his teeth as he stretches his opponent to ungodly proportions. The Wizard makes one more attempt to pull himself to the ropes, but his arms give out almost immediately. With nowhere else to turn, he uses the last of his strength to reach into the sleeve of his robe and pull out a wand.

PC: "Oh, here it comes! He's gonna blast Centurion to smithereens!!!"

HHL: "Would that be a disqualification?"

PC: "I dont think magic counts as a foreign object."

The Wizard tries to aim his wand at Centurion but, due to the position he's in, he can't. He switches hands and tries to point it at Cent' once more, but it's equally as hopeless. Out of options, the Wizard slowly brings his wand around to his chest, pressing the tip against it.

PC: "Is he going to shoot THROUGH HIMSELF?!??!"

HHL: "I dont think he'd survive that. Not to mention, would it be worth doing over a match with nothing on the line?"

PC: "There's always something on the line, Heather."

Taking the safe route, the Wizard waves his wand and shoots a stream of light at himself, completely vanishing with a cloud of smoke. Centurion is left there, applying the Fall of Rome onto the air, before standing up and looking around in confusion.

HHL: "It looks like, rather than tap, the Wizard decided to bail!"

PC: "Genius! Preserve your reputation and live to fight another day!"

HHL: "I dont know if running away is any different than tapping out."

PC: "Sure it is! Did YOU see his hand slap the mat in submission, or hear his say he quits?"

HHL: "................................ not technically, no."

PC: "See? Different!"

The referee and Centurion look all around, but the Wizard is nowhere to be found. With no other choice, the ref raises Cent's hand in the air and declares him the winner.

Winner- Centurion via Magical Disappearance

PC: "For a place that used to have matches involving poop, that was still one of the strangest finishes I've ever seen."

HHL: "It certainly was different. Either way, congrats to Centurion on rebounding from that tough loss to Betsy."

Centurion goes to step out of the ring, when his music suddenly cuts.

"Excuse me!"

Centurion and the crowd all turn toward the rampway. Out from the back walks a man in a black suit and a really large, cheesy grin on his face.

Man: Excuse me, folks.

The man raises his hand as he walks down the rampway, which only causes the crowd go begin to boo. He seems undetered by this, as he just keeps speaking.

Man: Pardon me, I have an important announcement.

The man climbs into the ring and stands in front of Centurion. He reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out a note, which he reads from.

Man: My name is Ric Keller, and I am a former Congressman...

The crowd begins to boo louder now, knowing that the dude is a politician.

Keller: ...from Florida.

And now the crowd boos loudest after hearing the word "Florida." The former Congressman looks flustered and he glares into the crowd.

Keller: I am here tonight on behalf of my friend and client, known within the halls of the XWF as Holy Roman War Horse.

The crowd doesn't react to the name, but instead, begins an "asshole! Asshole!" chant toward the former Congressman.

Keller: Excuse me! I am here to exercise my right to speak, which has been granted to be through the 1st Amendment...

ASSHOLE!!! ASSHOLE!!!

PC: This doesn't seem fair. This crowd doesn't even know this guy.

HHL: Yeah, but look at his teeth.

PC: ...good point.

Keller: Holy Roman War Horse would like to list his demands for the match which has been agreed upon by Andrew Cortinovis, combatant in the contest, as well as Theo Pryce, the executive that signed on to the match. Holy Roman War Horse...

ASSHOLE!!! ASSHOLE!!!!

Keller: (now screaming through the mic) Holy Roman War Horse has requested that this contest...

Centurion snags the mic out of Keller's hand and speaks into it.

Centurion: Folks, the Congressman is asking for a level of decorum here.

The crowd boos loudly again and starts up another "Asshole!" chant. Centurion shrugs his shoulders and mouths "I tried", much to the irritation of Keller.

Keller: Holy Roman War Horse has requested that this contest, simply titled "The Battle For The Soul Of America", be contested under no disqualification rules. He and his team have requested that the match takes place on the roof of the parking garage connected to the arena which hosts Snow Job. Holy Roman War Horse has demanded that, prior to the match, he is allowed to host a rally on the aforementioned roof, where he, as well as many guests from the movement to prevent the steal of the 2020 election, will get the opportunity to speak to the people of Green Bay and to the people watching on pay per view. Finally, Holy Roman War Horse has requested that this match can ONLY end by tossing one competitor off the top of the roof, thus being able to wave the flag of their choosing, whether that be the flag of President Trump, or the flag of the false president and thief of the election, Joe Biden. Does Mr. Cortinovis agree to these terms?

Centurion yawns as the former Congressman rambles on. Finally, as Keller stops, he hands the microphone over to Centurion, and places his hands on his hips. Immediately, Centurion punches Keller directly in the face, knocking him out cold onto the mat! The crowd goes crazy as Centurion bends down and speaks into the microphone, but also into Keller's face.

Centurion: You tell the Horse that he better have his will prepared, but Snow Job will be his last day on Earth.

Centurion slams the mic down onto the chest of Keller before rolling out of the ring. The crowd continues to cheer as Centurion's music hits and he raises his arms in the air.

Azrael walks out and basks in the adoration of the fans standing against the guard rail on the floors above the Nickelodeon Universe inside the Mall of America. Azrael smirks as he bolts to the center of the theme park. Just jets at high speed and when he reaches it, vaults over top of a bench and flips into a relatively empty clearing, landing on his feet with a satisfied smile. He does a little dance, winks and takes his appropriate place while waiting for Charlie Nickles to arrive.

The TV champion’s theme blares throughout the Mall of America as the camera scans around the theme park, trying to catch a glimpse of Charlie Nickles. A full minute goes by as the camera scans around various roller coasters, concessions stands, and rigged games. Eventually the camera makes its way towards the carousel. We see Charlie Nickles, smiling as he eats a vanilla ice cream cone. His TV championship belt is wrapped around the horn of the unicorn he is seated on top of. The fans cheer mightily as he throws the rest of his ice cream cone on the ground and hops off the ride. He begins the long walk towards Azrael as the bell rings.

HHL: Here we go, Pip! The showdown for the television championship has just begun!

PC: Oh...I get it now! It’s a NICKLESodeon Nightmare match!

HHL: You’re just now getting it?

PC: …..

Television Championship
Charlie Nickles©
- vs -
Azrael Erebus
Nicklesodeon Nightmare Match

Azrael and Charlie stare each other down as they approach from some fifty yards away. Charlie begins jogging towards Azrael. Erebus responds by launching into a full throated sprint. Charlie picks up his speed to match! The two men charge at each other, quickly covering the space between them. As the two men approach Azrael dives towards the ground, placing his hands out before him as he flips over himself! His feet come together as one and slam right into Charlie’s chin! Charlie flies backwards as Azrael cleanly carries through on his momentum and flips to his feet.

PC: WELL THAT’S ONE WAY TO DELIVER AN UPPERCUT!

Charlie struggles to get back up to his feet as Azrael continues sprinting towards him. As Azrael nears Charlie once more they deliver a devastating dropkick to Charlie sending him back to the ground once more! Azrael quickly hops on top of Charlie and goes for the pin!

On-

Charlie kicks out before the referee even gets to one! They toss the much lighter man off of them and rush to their feet with a snarl on their face. Azrael climbs up to their feet just in time to be met with a big boot to the face by the television champion! Azrael falls to their back and Charlie is on them in a second, pinning the challenger against the ground by jamming his knee into their chest. Charlie grabs Azrael’s hair with his left hand and stars delivering a steady stream of blows with his right hand!

HHL: The tides are turning!

PC: The champion doesn’t stay down for long! If you get selfish and go for a pin too early, you may just pay for it!

Charlie doesn’t stop delivering knuckle sandwiches. One after the other Charlie delivers fist after fist to the handsome human face of the alien. Blood starts to trickle out of Azrael’s mouth, causing Charlie to smirk. Charlie stands up, lifting Azrael by the hair. Charlie begins dragging Azrael behind him as he makes a beeline to a nearby concessions stand.

Charlie tosses Azrael against the stand, flattening the challenger as he falls to the ground. Charlie walks over to the over side of the concession stand and opens up the top drawer. He reaches into the stand and pulls out a stick of cotton candy wrapped in barbed wire!

HHL: WHAT IS THAT?!

PC: That’s barbed wire cotton candy! I don’t want to try that flavor...but I think he wants Azrael to!

Charlie walks around the concession stand and grabs Azrael by the hair. Charlie lifts Azrael to his feet before shoving him against the stand with his left hand. In his right hand he lifts the barbed wire cotton candy high into the sky theatrically. He turns to look at the cotton candy, and right before he brings the barbed wire cotton candy down, Azrael chops down Charlie’s left arm before sidestepping the champion and hitting him with a flurry of punches to the midsection! Charlie drops the cotton candy to the ground as Azrael delivers another combination of blows to Charlie’s ribs, topping the combo off with a roundhouse kick to the head! Charlie falls against the concessions stand, clinging to the stand as he tries to stay on his feet. Azrael isn’t having it though, and hits Charlie square in the jaw with a superkick! Charlie falls to the ground, flying off the cart from the force of the alien’s superkick.

PC: DAYUUUUM!

Azrael slowly approaches Charlie as he hypes the crowd up, waving his arms up and down as the crowds cheers for the alien-man grow into a crescendo. A few seconds pass before Charlie drags himself to his hands and knees. A few more seconds pass before Charlie is able to push himself up to his feet. Azrael crouches down and taunts Charlie, gesturing for him to come forward. The irate champion, dizzy and disoriented, charges at Azrael! As Charlie gets within striking distance the crouched Azrael steps to the side and wraps his feet around Charlie’s ankles, tripping him and sending him face first into the barbed wire cotton candy! His skull smacks down onto the barbed wire before making contact with the concrete floor. The champion’s head bounces upwards as a sickening smack is heard throughout the theme park.

PC: DAAAAAAAYYYYYUUUUUUUMMMMM!

HHL: We might have a new champion tonight!

Azrael flips Charlie over and hooks the leg, going for a pin. The barbed wire has completely lacerated Charlie’s face. Blood streams out of his flesh like water through a strainer.

One!

Two!

THR-

Charlie kicks out just in time, getting his shoulder up and turning to his side. By now, his beard has become almost entirely red. Azrael hops to his feet and begins scanning his surroundings. His eyes fall onto a sledgehammer placed casually against a fence some 20 feet away. Azrael fast walks to the hammer, picking it up with ease and slinging it over his shoulder. He starts walking back towards Charlie Nickles, who is now trying to drag himself to his feet. Charlie’s far too slow. Azrael looks down at the struggling Nickles for a mere moment before he brings the sledgehammer crashing down onto Charlie’s back! Charlie collapses to the ground.

HHL: That’s going to leave a bruise!

Azrael brings the sledgehammer down onto Charlie’s back once more for good measure before tossing the hammer to the side. Charlie rolls over onto his side as he clutches his back. Azrael walks over to Charlie’s legs. It takes Erebus only half a second to to cinch in a sharp shooter! He rolls Charlie over onto his stomach and leans all the way back, cranking the submission hard!

PC: Charlie might have to tap here! We might have a new champion!

Charlie looks to be in absolute anguish, but he isn’t giving in. Charlie places his forearms out in front of him. He struggles to lift himself into a planking position, but eventually he is able to! The smaller Azrael tries to lean back further, but it’s no use! Charlie flings his legs forward, sending Azrael flying off of him! The alien smoothly slides into a summersault, rolling back to his feet in a moment. Charlie tries to push himself to his feet, but his hands slip in his own blood and he falls back to the ground! Azrael starts running at Charlie once more as Charlie is struggling to climb to his feet.

PC: SUPERKICK!

Azrael hits Charlie with another superkick! We see two white objects go flying out of Charlie’s mouth as Azrael’s boot makes contact with the champion’s jaw. The champion falls to the ground as Azrael goes for the pinfall once more!

One!

Two!

Thre-

Charlie kicks out again!

HHL: I can’t believe it!

PC: Charlie doesn’t want to lose that belt! He’ll fight like hell to keep it!

Azrael steps to his feet again. He takes a moment to look down at Charlie Nickles, who is laying in a pool of his own blood. Before long Azrael has started stomping Charlie’s face! He delivers four swift boots to the bloodied face of the champion before turning his attention on the man’s wounded back. Azrael literally jumps onto Charlie’s back. He treats the champion’s back like a trampoline, jumping up and down on it repeatedly as Charlie cries out in pain.

HHL: It looks like Azrael is having a good time!

PC: I don’t think Charlie is one of the theme park rides, but Azrael’s sure treating him like it!

As Azrael is coming down from yet another jump, Charlie rolls over onto his side, giving Azrael uneven footing. Charlie rolls out from under him, tripping Azrael up and sending him tumbling to the ground. Both men scramble to their feet with only a yard of distance between them. Azrael charges at Charlie, but the smaller man is met immediately with a scoop powerslam! Charlie keeps Azrael covered for the pinfall attempt.

One

Two

Azrael kicks out right after the two count! Charlie sneers at the smaller man, spitting blood onto Azrael’s face before delivering a few right hands to the alien’s skull. Charlie picks Azrael up and irish whips him into the steel fence across the path. Charlie charges at Azrael as he falls to the ground. Charlie jumps into the air and delivers a flying elbow to the chest of the downed alien.

PC: That’s 275 pounds of BEEF right there!

HHL: More like 300 pounds of lard!

A moment after delivering the flying elbow, Charlie climbs atop Azrael. He places his right knee on the alien’s chest, his right hand on the alien’s throat, and his left hand on the alien’s skull. He holds the alien down with these three limbs as he begins delivering knee after knee after knee to Azrael’s face. After about five knees to the face Charlie stands up, dragging Azrael to his feet and leaning him over the steel fence. The camera pans in for a close up on Azrael’s face, which now seems just as bloody as Charlie’s! Azrael’s nose looks bent and crooked and a few pieces of cartilage are poking out through his skin.

HHL: This is a mess!

PC: Charlie and Azrael look like dead men walking!

Charlie wipes some of the blood off his hands with his shirt. He looks down at his hands before grabbing Azrael by the collar and tossing him ten feet down the way. Charlie chuckles before cringing as bloody sweat dripped into his eyes. Charlie paused to wipe some of the blood and sweat away from his eyes. After rubbing his face he brings his hands down to his jeans and rubs them clean once more. Throughout all this, Azrael has now had the time to pick himself up and climb to his feet. He starts walking away from Charlie and heading towards a bumper car stand in the distance. Once Charlie’s all cleaned up he follows.

Azrael hops the barricade and climbs into the bumper car ring. Charlie, meanwhile, has his eyes set on a yellow bucket placed on the other side of the fence. Charlie reaches over the fence and grabs the bucket. He looks inside of it and grins before walking over to the bumper car ring. Azrael hops into a bumper car that looks like spongebob squarepants and eyes the entrance expectantly.

Charlie approaches the bumper car ring with no hesitation, walking confidently through the normal entrance with his yellow bucket in hand. As soon as he takes a few steps into the ring Azrael drives full speed ahead. Charlie is just barely able to toss the contents of the bucket at Azrael before the alien runs the champion down in his bumper car!

HHL: OH MY GOD! ARE THOSE GLASS SHARDS?

PC: THERE MUST BE THOUSANDS OF THEM IN THAT BUCKET!

As Azrael’s bumper car literally runs over Charlie, thousands of glass shards descend onto Azrael’s exposed face, neck, and hands. A few pieces of glass slither into Azrael’s eyes, mouth, and nose as many other shards cut across his skin. Azrael loses control of the bumper car, and the vehicle crashes into the entrance at full speed! Azrael flies out of the car and lands roughly on the concrete floor outside the bumper car ring!

HHL: That’s what you get for not wearing a seatbelt, Pip!

The two men lay down for quite some time. Charlie moans in pain inside the rink while Azrael tries to claw the glass shards out of his eyes outside of the rink. After a while Charlie begins to stir. He crawls over to the edge of the ring and pulls himself up. He slowly stumbles outside of the theme park attraction, wobbling and staggering more and more with each step.. Meanwhile, outside the bumper rink, Azrael has successfully gotten most of the glass out of his eyes. The tips of his fingers are sliced to all hell and blood drips down his eyes like tears. Azrael climbs to his feet, ready to finally end this fight.

Azrael charges at Charlie with a fire in his bloody eyes. Charlie tries to maneuver Azrael’s body, but the alien counters with a tilt-a-whirl DDT, sending Charlie’s flying face first into the concrete floor! Azrael looks up, and sees the Splat-O-Sphere only a stone's throw away!

[Image: 9449.jpg]

Azrael picks Charlie up by the hair and walks him over to the area in front of the ride, punching him in the face every so often along the way just to keep the champion agreeable.

HHL: What’s Azrael have on his mind?

PC: Whatever it is, it can’t be good for Charlie!

HHL: It might not be good for Azrael either!

Azrael flips Charlie onto a conveniently placed wooden table set up right in front of the Splat-O-Sphere. Azrael headbutts Charlie one time, knocking his lights out as the two bloody foreheads collided. Charlie lay out cold on top of the wooden table. With a satisfied smirk, the alien walked away from Charlie and approached the ride. He pressed a button near the machine, and the seats that were previously perched atop the ride came crashing down to the bottom of the ride. Azrael stepped onto the ride, putting his feet atop one of the cushioned seats as he waited for the platform to ascend once more.

HHL: You’re not supposed to ride it like that!

PC: Cut the guy some slack. He’s an alien, he doesn’t know any better!

It takes a few seconds, but soon Azrael is being lifted to the top of the machine. As he slowly ascends the tower Charlie starts to wake up, blinking a few times as he waves his own hand in front of his face. Still quite groggy, Charlie doesn’t seem to know where he is. As the seating platform reaches the top of the tower Azrael jumps up, grabs the ledge, and pulls himself to the top of the machine. He turns himself around on the narrow peak of the platform. He looks down at Charlie with a handsome, albeit bloodsoaked, grin. Azrael brushes the hair out of his eyes before leaping off the Splat-O-Sphere! The alien flips himself into the air as he goes for the 540 corkscrew senton!

PC: Quintessential Transcendence! Quintessential Transcendence!

HHL: "This could put an end to Charlie AND his reign!"

Before Azrael can land on his opponent, Charlie manages to move out of the way. AZ's body crashes against the floor, allowing for Charlie to deliver a Steubenville Screwdriver that lays his opponent out. The TV Champion places both his hands on the challenger's chest as the ref counts the fall.

One!

Two!

Three!

Winner- Charlie Nickles via pinfall, STILL XWF Television Champion

PC: "Can't say I'm surprised Charlie won a match named after himself."

HHL: "That certainly wasn't something you see on Nickelodeon, that's for sure!"

The referee raises Charlie Nickles' hand and gives him his TV Title. Charlie celebrates his victory, making it known that he wants Barney Green come Snow Job as Savage cuts to a commercial.

"X-Men Theme" by Powerglove hits over the PA system as the fans give a mixed reaction.

PC: "Looks like it's time for another edition of Big D's Open Challenge!!!!"

HHL: "How enthralling."

Big D walks out onto the ramp, his World Title slung over his shoulder. He doesn't take the time to pose, rather choosing to head down the aisle towards the ring, even ignoring the hands of outstretched fans.

PC: "Looks like nothing but business for the Champion tonight."

HHL: "Can't say I blame him. He's been hearing about the way his last match ended non-stop over the last few days, I'm sure he's sick of it."

PC: "Yet he's still coming out here to prove his doubters wrong!"

HHL: "Not really much to prove, Pip, we all saw what happened Wednesday night. Tommy's foot WAS under the rope, but the ref STILL continued the count!"

PC: "And like I said back then, it's not BIG D'S fault the ref made a mistake!"

Big D pulls himself onto the apron with the middle rope, before climbing into the ring. He doesn't waste any time, immediately walking over and grabbing a mic.

D: "I don't have much to say tonight.......................... you all know why I'm here, so let's just get on with it. Anyone in the back who wants a shot at the big time, get your ass out here and fall like the rest of 'em..............."

PC: "Oh no!"

HHL: "Big D might not have much to say, but you can bet Tommy Wish certainly does!"

Tommy Wish, this time, walks down the ramp with a mic in his hand, and stares at Big D and his title. Then the crowd started chanting “YOU GOT SCREWED!” and “TOMMY ISN’T WORLD CHAMPION!” as they all started clapping in between those chants. He looks at the fans, and smiles at them, then he speaks to D.

Tommy: Look D, let me cut to the case… I got screwed by the ref last time, and I know he under your pockets for him to look the other way. Now, I am not accusing you for that, but I will say that this is unfair and bullshit; I know that your belt is nothing more than a redemption for all the wrongs you’ve done in this place, and I can’t knock your hustle, D. So here’s my plea, I want to take you on again… and actually determine on who is the real champion. No frills, no thrills… just a pure fight.

PC: You hear that Heather, Tommy wants to have another match with D. He seems to desperate for a title that isn’t a guarantee for him.

HHL: Well, I can’t expect Tommy not wanting to go off without a title on his waist. So he earned the right to fight him again.

Tommy comes up to the apron, and gets inside the ring. Then he extends a handshake to Big D, who merely stares at him.

D: "The REAL Champion?!? Tommy, I AM the real Champion!!!"

The fans give a myriad of reactions, some positive, others not so much; as Wish shakes his head in disagreement. Before he can speak, though, Big D continues.

D: "You say you got screwed, and I'm not gonna disagree with you but. The ref should've called for a break, but he didn't! Do you know how many times bullshit like that has happened to ME throughout my career?!? Too many to count!!! And do you see ME crying about it?.......................... NO!!!!! I went out and MADE opportunities for myself, hence why I'M the one standing here as Champion and YOU'RE not!!!!!"

PC: "Tell us how you really feel, D!"

HHL: "Yikes! I almost feel BAD for Tommy!"

Tommy then balls his fist up, but then backs away from him to the ropes to lean on. Then the comes back around to him with a peaceful face, and speaks to him.

Tommy: "You’re right, I am not the champion… let alone the “Real” champion. But that doesn’t mean a thing that even, a fan would be thinking “wait what the hell is a world champion” when aren’t in the line nor league of our lord and savior, Thaddy Duke!… I try my hardest not to fuck you up, but now I just want to beat you into an Orange Juice pulp for disrespecting me and these loyal fans of your with that attitude of yours, but hey you have something to prove, which I can't knock the hustle from under you. So you know what, instead of a handshake…"

Tommy balls his fist up, and it looked like he was about to swing into him. But his fist is to the middle of himself, and D observes the sign. Tommy then mouths to him, “Your Call Big Dick”, as Big D considers his words.

D: "I have NO idea what you just said, but I'll give you props for saying it, nonetheless. It takes a big man to come out here and demand another piece of the World Champion, so I'll tell you what: if you want a rematch................. YOU GOT IT!!!!!!"

All of a sudden, Big D decks Tommy with the World Title, before handing it over to the referee.

PC: "Looks like Big D got the first shot in, this time!"

HHL: "Can't say I blame him; first it was Barney with the trash can, then it was Tommy with the Kendo Stick."

The ref takes the belt over to the time keeper and calls for the bell as Big D stands, triumphantly, over his downed foe.

DING! DING! DING!

Big D©
- vs -
Tommy Wish
Impromptu Singles Match

Rather than attempt a pin on Wish, Big D instead wraps his arms around him from behind and delivers a German Suplex that lifts Tommy all the way from the mat, into the air, and back down to the mat, again. D doesn't let go, keeping his hands locked as he pops back up and delivers a second one to his opponent. He doesn't stop there, either, choosing to continue the onslaught with a 3rd one that he keeps bridged for a pin.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!

PC: "The Champ is absolutely manhandling the challenger here in the early, and possibly FINAL, moments of this match."

Big D gets up, bringing Tommy with him, and delivers a Belly to Belly Suplex, immediately rolling onto him for a quick cover.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!

HHL: "Wish is hanging tough, though."

PC: "Yeah, but for how long? Big D looks like he's ready for a Dan Slam!"

HHL: "After all the chatter over the circumstances of their last match, D wants to prove he can not only beat Tommy fairly, but easily as well!"

As Pip called, Big D gets to his feet and hoists Wish up for the Dan Slam. Before he can hit it, however, Tommy escapes mid-rotation and lands on his feet with D's head between his arms. A desperate Champion avoids the HideYaFace by shoving his opponent backwards......................... only to receive an Enzuigiri in response!!!!! With Big D dropped to a knee, Tommy Wish steps forward and drops D with a vicious J-Bomb so powerful, he falls backwards into the ropes. He doesn't hang there long, though, quickly bouncing off of them and down onto D for a cover.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!

PC: "It looked like D landed awkwardly on his shoulder, I'm surprised he could get it up!"

HHL: "I'm sure that's not the first time someone's said that about him."

PC: "WOW, grow up, Heather!"

Tommy gets up and puts D's head between his legs, again, before pulling back on him in an attempted Heartless Pain. Unfortunately for Wish, he can't quite pick his opponent up enough to actually hit the Piledriver, as Big D's legs fall back down to the mat. The challenger tries again, only to receive the same result. Upon a third attempt, Big D doesn't even let Wish lift him, instead holding his ground and flipping Tommy over his head onto the mat. Wish gets back up and charges at the World Champion, who drops him once more, this time with a Clothesline. He gets up for a third time and swings at D, who ducks under his arm and attempts a German Suplex. As he goes to slam him, however, Tommy is able to reverse the momentum in HIS favor by rolling forward in an attempted roll up. To his misfortune, Big D is able to stop him halfway through and lift him up for a Dan Slam, which he delivers perfectly in the center of the ring; hooking a leg for the cover.

ONE
TWO
THRE---KICKOUT!!!!!!!!

PC: "Tommy Wish kicked out of a Dan Slam!"

HHL: "I bet that felt good, considering what happened on Warfare."

Big D sits up and shakes his head at Wish, before getting to his feet. He drags Tommy with him, placing his head between his arm as if going for a DDT.

PC: "Looks like Big D might be looking for the HideYaFace!!!"

HHL: "What a slap in the face!"

Big D stands at the ready for a moment, a cocky grin on his face as the fans react in shock. Before he can hit it, though, Tommy Wish escapes and yanks his opponent by the arm into the same position, falling backward and planting his face into the mat. Unfortunately for Tommy, he's too worn out to cover his opponent.

PC: "That Dan Slam took alot out of him! It may not have won D the match, but it's definitely keeping him IN it!"

HHL: "Couldn't have said it better myself."

Both men lay on the mat for a bit, until Tommy is finally able to crawl over to his opponent, rolling him over, and lay across his body for the cover.

ONE
TWO
THRE---KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!

PC: "We might've had a new Champion had Wish been able to cover him sooner!"

A frustrated Tommy Wish stands up and Irish Whips Big D towards the ropes, only for D to reverse it. He tries to whip Wish for the ropes instead, but Tommy is able to stop in his tracks and pull D towards him, rocking his opponent with an Uppercut. Tommy then goes for a Vertical Suplex, only for D to escape and hit the Reflector, leaving both men sprawled out in the middle of the ring.

PC: "Big D can't take advantage thanks to that Uppercut!"

HHL: "He was barely able to hit that Reflector, let alone win Wish."

After catching his breath, Big D makes it to his feet where he takes his shirt off and tosses it into the audience. Then he walks over to Tommy's legs, grabs hold of one of his ankles, and begins twisting at it.

PC: "The Fetish Lock! Big D has no respect for Tommy, or else he wouldn't be stealing his moves."

HHL: "I wonder how he'd feel is Tommy used the Dan Slam?"

Big D overexaggerates the hold, mocking his opponent with every wrench of the joint. Tommy rolls forward, tossing D at the ropes with his legs. As the Champion bounces off them, Wish is able to get back to his feet and connect with a Forearm Smash that turns Big D around. With his back to him, Tommy Wish hoists D up above his head and brings him down for none other than HIS Finishing Move, the Dan Slam!!!!!!! The crowd goes ballistic as Tommy desperately drapes himself across his opponent for the pinfall.

ONE
TWO
THREE!!!!!!!!

PC: "His foot's on the rope!"

HHL: "And the ref actually saw it!"

A pissed off Tommy looks up at the ref in disbelief, muttering "You saw THAT one?!?", only for him to shrug and motion for Wish to continue. Tommy raises a hand to him, before sighing and turning his attention back to D. He takes a few steps towards him, only for Big D to reach up and roll Tommy up for a pin.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!

HHL: "Big D almost pulled one over on Wish!"

PC: "Tommy's emotions almost cost him the Title!"

Big D and Tommy get up at the same time, with D taking a swing at his opponent the moment he gets a chance. Wish blocks it and responds with a Kick to the gut before setting D up for the HideYaFace. The Champion escapes behind his opponent and goes to lift him up for the Dan Slam............................ but Tommy avoids it and lands back in front of D. Wish, once again, Kicks Big D in the midsection and sets up for another HideYaFace. He doesn't get the chance to do it, though, as Big D escapes yet again, dragging Tommy to the ground and locking in the Face Cruncher.

PC: "He's got it locked in! Tommy's gonna have no choice but to tap out!"

Big D applies pressure as Wish reaches for the ropes, despite being nowhere near them. He tries to pull himself closer, but his opponent's weight is too much to overcome. Just when it looks like he might give up, the lights go off, and the arena goes crazy for who is coming out of the back. Then the lights come back on to see John Black holding a steel pipe in his hand. He walks at the ramp to see Tommy and Big D go at it. Then he heads to the RA area and picks up the World Title from the table, and eyeballs into the plate itself.

HHL: "What’s John doing here?!"

PC: "I don’t know, but I don’t think I can trust him with that pipe in his hand. He might be on some shady shit."

Then John enters the ring, and he gets confronted by ref, whom he shoves to the side. Then John hits Big D with the pipe in the gut, then as he kneels he gets smacked with it to his back. Then he stomps on him for good mesaure, before Tommy comes in to stop John’s attack. John then shoves Tommy off him, and they both go at it for some time. Eventually John leaves the ring with a smile on his face as Tommy looks confused with what just happened.

PC: "Honestly, JB might've just saved Tommy from the embarrassment of tapping out to Big D!"

HHL: "That may be true, but he also looks like he has his eyes on Big D's metaphorical prize."

PC: "Everyone wants a shot at the Champion! That belt is essentially a target for everyone in that lockeroom, friend or foe."

HHL: "Hopefully we get some answers down the line, I know I'd like some just as much as D and Tommy do."

Winner- No Contest, Big D retains

HHL: XWF Universe, what you’re about to see is a sort of dream match. For nearly a decade the names Duke and Green have been synonymous with the XWF and two fan favorites are about to square it up in one of the most hellacious match types known to the business.

PIP: This match, Heather, has the potential to rip the hearts out of the XWF Universe as two of the most popular stars of all time put it all on the line for the Universal championship!

HHL: It’s the XWF Universal Champion! The Lionheart, Thaddeus Duke defending inside of Lethal Lockdown!

PIP: It’s the challenger! It’s the Daddy of Violence! It’s Barney by god damn Green!

The cage begins to lower around the ring and the ring crew works quickly

"Wont Back Down" by Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers starts playing throughout the Mall Of America as we see a camera catch up to Barney Green, wearing a vintage Mike Modano North Stars jersey and black shorts. He has half his face painted and we see him walk through the concourse and climb on down, high fiving a few fans on the way down. He walks down towards the ring and high fives a few more fans. The look of determination on his face as he enters the ring. The music fades as he waits for his opponent.

HHL: The legendary Barney Green, ladies and gentlemen! Set to go one on one here with Thaddeus Duke!

Silence.

Darkness.

BASS!

Gold light bursts through the darkness pointing straight up from beneath the stage illuminating a lion banner above the entrance way. More guitar, the screen flashes to behind the curtain where Thaddeus is shown wearing a white Lionheart hoodie with the hood up, rocking back and forth in anticipation and excitement, the Universal title worn proudly around his waist.

Back to the mostly darkened arena. 'OKAY,' the arena lights pop on, strobing in gold colored lighting with Thaddeus Duke, hood up, standing on stage not moving.

GUITAR WINDS UP, CHORUS: The crowd cheers as he throws off the hood and walks to either side of the stage, pointing out toward the fans. He backpedals toward center stage and then heads toward the ring. Once he can reach fans, he slaps hands old school style, going from side to side. He runs up the steps and pauses, looking at his admirers before stepping inside the cage, and into the ring.

HHL: The Universal Champion! Set to go here tonight on Savage!

Barney leans in the corner looking on as Thad stands in the ring peeling the title from his waist. Duke folds the straps and gives the title a little kiss before handing it over to the referee. Exiting the corner, Green advances toward the center of the ring as the referee holds up the championship for the world to see before handing the title off to the time keeper through the cage door.

The door is locked.

The bell rings and the Universal title match is under way.

Suddenly there’s a massive ovation from the live crowd as they start singing along with Fozzy once the lyrics of “Judas” are heard. Heads are looking all over the mall as Thad and Barney look as well. The pop grows louder as walking out of a store on the third floor landing that’s been pre-cleared and is surrounded by a hoard of police officers and security is none other than “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE.

” The man that will meet Thaddeus Duke at Snow Job is here tonight LIVE on Savage!”

Chris walks up to the landing as the crowd shows their appreciation from the legend that is Chris Page as he looks down towards the ring seemingly prepared to watch as this Universal Title match. The music fades away as Chris motions for them to go.

” We know they can’t touch each other so physicality is out of the question, so why is Chris Page here tonight?”

In the center of the ring, Thaddeus Duke and Barney Green are almost chest to chest as Green reaches out his hand. Thad looks down at Green’s hands and back up at Barney before accepting the pre-match handshake, before both men backpedal to start the match.

[Image: rWOE8Gi.png]

Universal Championship
Thaddeus Duke©
- vs -
Barney Green
Lethal Lockdown
Both competitors will be locked inside a Steel Cage with a top on it and weapons hanging from the ceiling. Winner will be the first person to score a pinfall, submission, or knock their opponent out

HHL: A nice display of sportsmanship between these two competitors!

PIP: That’s not gonna last, Heather!

Green advances toward the center of the ring as Thad almost literally dances circles around him.

XWF Universe: Let’s go Bar-ney! Let’s go Thad! Let’s go Bar-ney! Let’s go Thad! Let’s go Bar-ney! Let’s go Thad!

Both men take a second to soak in the spontaneous chanting from the Universe and a moment later, they go to tie it up in the middle of the ring, but Thad rolls through and pops back to his feet behind Barney. Green turns and takes a stiff right jab from the champion. Duke dances around Green again as Barney shakes off the jab to his jaw.

Green and Thad go to tie it up again and once again, Thad rolls through, and pops up on his feet. As Green turns to find him, once more Thad delivers a hard right jab to Barney’s jaw rocking him again. Thad backs off, dances circles one more time, and they go to tie it up a third time and yet again, Thad rolls through and pops up to his feet behind Barney.

Quicker this time, Green turns to find Thad. Duke goes for the quick jab again only for Barney to block it, but Thad sends a left into Green’s gut doubling him over. Thad side flips over Green’s back without even touching Barney, and lands on his feet, only to plant Barney Green on the mat with a side Russian legsweep.

HHL: The Champion! Using his quickness and athleticism to his advantage here in the early going!

PIP: He’s trying to let Barney tire himself out chasing him around!

Thad sits on the ring mat, looking over at Barney Green, then peers up into the heavens, spying the numerous weapons hanging from the cage roof. Getting to his feet, he eyes Barney as Green starts to get back to his feet.

Hit me! Thad shouts toward Barney as Green eyeballs him. Barney does as requested swinging a hard right to Thad. Duke returns the favor. Back and forth they go. Green. Duke. Green. Duke. Green. Duke. Duke. Green. Green. Green. Duke. Green. Thad sends a forearm smash into Barney’s jaw, staggering him back and causing him to fall to a knee.

Thad reaches up and retrieves a leather strap hanging from the roof of the cage and wraps it once around his fist then swings.

SLAP!

And again.

SLAP!

And again.

SLAP!

WHERE!?

SLAP!

IS!?

SLAP!

THE DADDY!?

SLAP!

OF VIOLENCE!?

HHL: Barney Green!

PIP: He just caught the strap!

RIGHT HERE BITCH! Green shouts as he catches the strap and pulls Thad toward him and pops up off his knees with a short arm type clothesline dropping the champion to the mat. Barney leaps into the air and drops an elbow on Duke and quickly gets to his feet, leaps, and drops a second. He gets back to his feet again quickly and leaps as high as he can to drop a third successive elbow into the sternum of the champion!

Green reaches down and wrestles the strap away from Thaddeus Duke and wraps it around his own fist and swings.

SLAP!

Again.

SLAP!

Again.

SLAP!

Again and again and again and again.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Cameras pick up Chris Page looking on and laughing as he turns and pulls the camera in and states.

” This is cute.”

Cutting back to the ring we see that Barney swings away with the strap on Thad until Thad retreats under the bottom rope to the apron. Green throws his arms in the air and the Mall of America is firmly behind the challenger at this point in time. Barney tosses the strap and turns to refocus himself on Thaddeus Duke who has gotten to his feet on the apron between the ropes and the cage wall. Green rushes toward him, but Thad ducks between the ropes and delivers a shoulder into Barney Green’s midsection.

Green staggers backwards toward the center of the ring and Thad one hops it to the top rope and springboards himself into the ring toward Barney. Green though has different ideas and catches the high flying Universal Champion in mid air and slams him to the mat with a thunderous power slam. Green gets back to his feet and backwards runs toward the ropes, on the rebound just as he nears Thad he leaps into the air and comes crashing down on Duke with a big splash and wisely hooks the leg.

HHL: Big Barney Green comes crashing down!

PIP: And it hurts inside!

HHL: DUN! DUN! DUN! DUN! DUNDUN DUN DUN!

PIP: ...What?

HHL: I don’t know either, there’s a pin going on!

1!

2!

HHL: The champion kicks out!

Barney takes a second, then gets to his feet and grabs a handful of Thad’s hair and rather viciously pulls him up to his feet. Barney sends Thad hard into the corner, so hard that Thad ends up flipping up to the top turnbuckle then back down. As Thaddeus staggers back out of the corner Barney grabs him, then lifts and slams him into the mat with a thunderous belly to belly suplex.

Barney Green gets back to his feet quickly, then backwards runs toward the ropes. On the rebound just as he nears Thad, he leaps into the air again with a big splash but this time the Universal champion rolls out of the way.

HHL: Green dips into the well one too many times right there!

PIP: Yeah and the champion was ready for it!

Thad pushes himself to his feet as Barney lies on his stomach on the mat, likely having knocked the wind out of himself when he crashed and burned. Thad stands up and regains his wind a few seconds and pulls down a steel chair from the cage roof.

Barney starts to get up and is on all fours and…

CRACK!

With authority, the champion brings the steel chair crashing down over the back of his challenger. Barney winces in pain as he falls back to the mat but still tries to get up. A second time now, Thad brings the chair down across Barney’s back, but this time he mostly absorbs it. Green gets to one knee and Thad swings again, bringing the chair down over Green’s head. Green tries to shake it off as he struggles to his feet and Thad stabs the blunt edge of the chair into Barney Green’s midsection, doubling him over. Duke then brings the chair down across Barney’s back and drops him back to one knee.

Cameras take a split screen as the fans on the second and third floor stir when we see Security and Police clearing a path towards the escalators with Chris Page. Police are on first followed by Chris followed by security to protect the high dollar investment that is the legit workhorse of the XWF.

” Page is on the move!”

Back in the ring Thad winds up, but chooses not to swing the chair at Green’s face. He elects instead to hand the chair to Barney Green then run toward the ropes. On the rebound he leaps into the air nailing a modified shining wizard, enziguiri type kick to the chair causing it to crash into Barney’s face and bust him open.

HHL: Running Waters from the Universal Champion!

PIP: And Barney Green is busted open here!

Thad hooks the leg of his challenger.

1!

2!

HHL: Kick out from Barney Green!

PIP: This match continues and Heather, the longer it goes, the less any of us can promise that these two men don’t come out of this match somehow injured!

Thaddeus Duke gets back to his feet and peels off toward the corner to regain his breath. In the middle of the ring, Barney starts to get back to his feet. He gets to a vertical base and turns to find Thad only for Thad to throw his big superkick toward Green. Green tries to move but…

SMACK!

HHL: Better Than You from Thaddeus Duke!

PIP: He didn’t get all of it! Barney Green tried to telegraph it!

Green falls back on the mat and wisely, Thad goes for the cover.

1!

2!

3!????????

HHL: Green kicks out and this war rages on!

Thad, upset with himself and knowing he didn’t get all of that kick gets back to his feet and gets in the referees face. He shoves the referee into the corner than grabs him by his collar, reading him the riot act. Barney though, is slowly getting back to his feet. Noticing Thad with his back to him, he charges into the corner with a big avalanche splash, but Thad moves out of the way. Green crashes into the referee, collapsing him almost instantly.

With Green not realizing the referee was between Thad and the corner, he’s immediately stricken with guilt. Thad meanwhile grabs Barney in a rear waist lock. Green though, grabs onto Thad’s arms and traps him in place as Barney backpedals across the ring, crushing Thaddeus Duke against the far corner.

Green staggers forward toward the middle of the ring and turns to face Thad, still slumped against the corner. Green charges in delivering a big avalanche splash then steps backward, allowing Thaddeus to stagger forward out of the corner before collapsing on the mat.

The split screen returns to see Chris Page is now on the landing of the second floor as the security and police force keep back the fans from invading the personal space of CCP.

With a little separation now, Barney reaches up toward the heavens and pulls a burlap sack from the cage roof and begins emptying the contents onto the ring mat. Thousands upon thousands of sharp, stabby, pointy thumbtacks and… a pair of hand cuffs. Picking up the hand cuffs, Green places one end around his fist as Thaddeus starts to get back to his feet. With his left hand, he places it beneath Thad’s chin and lifts him up to his knees before unloading a hand cuff clad fist into Duke’s face, busting him open and dropping him flat on his back.

HHL: Both men now are busted open!

PIP: It’s Lethal Lockdown, Heather! These matches are never tame and are often bloody!

HHL: Green and Duke are two of the toughest men in our sport and these fans love them both!

Green goes for a cover, but realizes the referee is still down and releases the pin. He gets back to his feet and grabs himself a fistful of Thad’s hair and rips him to his feet like a rag doll. Barney whips him toward the ropes. On the rebound, Green goes for a lariat but Thad ducks under, shooting off the far side ropes. Upon that rebound, he ducks underneath a back elbow attempt from Green, then leaps to the top rope and spring board back flips up and over Green’s head, sticking the landing upright and on his feet. He grabs Green in a rear waist lock and delivers a German suplex to the former world champion, driving them both back and shoulder first into the thumbtacks.

Both men writhe in pain for a few seconds, but Thad starts to get back to his feet first. Green leans over to his side and tries to make it to his feet before stumbling down to one knee. Thad spits in his own hand then delivers a vicious slap to Green, causing his head to whiplash from side to side.

Get up!

HHL: That mean streak of the Universal Champion, coming out here inside Lethal Lockdown!

PIP: That slap is only gonna anger the Daddy of Violence!

HHL: For what it’s worth, I think that’s exactly what the intent was from the Lionheart!

As Green makes it back to his feet, Thad retreats between the ropes to the apron. Barney turns to find Thad and Duke leaps to the top rope and springboards from the top toward the interior of the ring and Barney Green. Green though has different ideas and delivers a leaping headbutt just as Thad tries to leap, drilling him in the chest and knocking him back to the apron. Duke crashes into the cage wall and leans against it, trying to regain the wind that was just knocked out of it.

Green, still with the hand cuffs in his hand, reaches over the top rope and grabs Thad’s right wrist, then cuffs his wrist to the cage wall.

PIP: How many times you think, that Thaddeus Duke has been handcuffed in the last seven months, Heather?

HHL: Don’t kink shame him, Pip!

Thad tries in vain to remove his arm from the cage wall and is mostly defenseless as Barney reaches up and finds his favorite weapon.

PIP: Barney Green’s light tubes of doom!

HHL: And the Universal Champion is trapped!

Green stalks the immovable Thaddeus Duke. For the first time, a look of real concern appears on Thad’s face.

You wanted the Daddy of Violence, right Thad!?

Thad looks at Green and flips him off with his free hand and smiles.

Give me what you got Barn!

Green swings the light tube and Thad tries his best to shield himself. It shatters after impacting the side of Thad’s head. White powder and glass particles fill the air and Thad shields his eyes after impact. Without much hesitation, Green backpedals some then charges forward, driving himself through the ropes and into Thad’s midsection with a spear.

Barney backs off as the champion, still cuffed to the cage wall, clutches his midsection and winces in pain. Green charges again, delivering a second spear to the defenseless Universal Champion. Green once again backpedals into the ring, leaving Thaddeus almost dangling from the handcuffs after the second consecutive spear into the cage wall. Duke stomps his feet, trying to shake off the pain.

Had enough!? Green shouts to Thad. Again, Thad smiles in Green’s direction.

Thank you Daddy. he says before taking a breath. Can I have another?

HHL: The ever defiant Thaddeus Duke, begging for more!

PIP: He might regret it! Big mans getting a head of steam!

Green runs toward the far side ropes. On the rebound he dives through the ropes by Thaddeus with a third spear, and the cage wall gives way, falling outward toward the entrance ramp!

HHL: Oh my God!

PIP: The animals are loose!

Green and Thaddeus, now free of the handcuffs as the link busted on impact with the floor, tumble down the cage wall toward the entrance ramp. Green gets back to his feet but trips over the bent up chain link fencing of the former cage wall and falls right back down. Getting back to his feet once more, he grabs Thad by his hair and pulls him to his feet. Barney then pulls him toward the corner on the floor away from the fallen wall and the ring crew rushes out to remove the broken cage wall. Green then smashes Thaddeus head first into the exposed cage post and Duke goes reeling away before falling to the floor.

With Green now in firm control of the proceedings, he stalks his prey on the floor as Thad tries and fails to get up. Barney stands in front of Thad and Duke uses him to try and help himself up, only for Green to put Thad’s head between his legs. Green lifts Duke up for a power bomb, but Thad wraps his legs around Green’s head, then delivers a few stiff right fists into Barney’s head, before upending him and sending him to the floor surface with a hurricanrana.

HHL: Momentum could be shifting here as the Universal Champion is starting to feel the adrenaline again!

PIP: This is the separation he needed… aside from the part where he was cuffed to the cage!

Thaddeus gets back to his feet quickly and looks on as Green starts to get back to his feet. Thad runs and hops up onto the security railing, running along its top edge with cat like quickness and agility, before leaping off toward Barney Green and driving him to the floor with a Sling Blade!

Duke, rolling now, pops back to his feet and wipes some blood out of his eyes and looks out across the mall, his chest heaving as the adrenaline flows, then points up.

HHL: What’s he thinking?

PIP: I.. don’t know.

The fans cheer him on and Thad turns toward the cage… and starts to climb.

HHL: Oh my god no!

About a quarter of the way up, Green is back to his feet and grabs Thad by his ankle, trying to pull him down. Duke though, kicks Green’s hand away and continues to climb.

Up.

Up.

Up we go as Thaddeus Duke reaches the roof of the busted up cage and Barney Green starts to follow him up. Slowly, Green makes the big climb toward the top of the cage and just as he reaches his head over the top, Thad drives his boot down into the back of the head of Barney Green, smashing his face off the top surface of the cage repeatedly.

Green though, refuses to fall and lifts his right leg up over the top to hang on for dear life. Thad grabs himself a handful of Barney’s hair and intentional or not, helps Green to the top of the cage the hard way. Duke backs off a few paces and Green gives charge, Duke though lifts him up and plants him back first on the top of the cage with a Double A spine buster causing numerous weapons to fall from the ceiling to the ring below and causes the cage roof to begin sagging.

XWF Universe: This is awe-some! clap clap clapclapclap

Duke backs up just a few feet from the edge of the cage as he waits for Barney Green to get back to his feet. As the fans continue to chant and he continues to wait on Green, Thad waves his arms up and down, getting the Universe to chant louder and louder.

With Green to his feet, he staggers forward before getting a burst of energy and charges toward Thad with a lariat. Duke rolls through it and forward and is quickly back to his feet behind Barney Green. Barney, barely stops himself from going over the edge of the cage. Having a near miss, he turns around to refocus his attention on Thaddeus Duke.

SMACK!

HHL: BETTER THAN YOU!

PIP: Green is teetering on the edge!

Pip and Heather abandon the announce table as Green is still standing after the super kick but is trying desperately not to fall off the cage. Without even thinking about it. Thaddeus charges toward Barney Green and leaps in the air…

HHL: SHELL SHOCKED!?

Thad hits the RKO…

OFF THE TOP OF THE CAGE!

Sending BOTH men falling off the top of the cage and crashing violently through the announce table below.

PIP: We need some medics out here!

The now conscious referee runs over to the debris field and throws up the “X” sign and quickly, medics rush out from backstage along with Atticus White and Karen Hunt.

XWF Universe: HO-LY SHIT! HO-LY SHIT! HO-LY SHIT!

Both Thaddeus Duke and Barney Green lie motionless in a crumbled mess of busted up announce table and television monitors and cables.

HHL: Both of these warriors, Pip… Neither of them have moved a muscle since coming to a sudden halt here, right in our table.

PIP: I’m at a bit of a loss for words here, Heather. I mean, this is the XWF and anything can happen. Injuries often do.

HHL: Thaddeus Duke seems to be okay. He’s alert and talking to Atticus White and Karen Hunt here at ringside. Barney Green though, is having his head immobilized and is about to be put on a stretcher.

PIP: It would seem Heather, that this match would be ruled a no contest.

HHL: I don’t think anyone cares about that at the moment.

Thaddeus Duke, now to his feet, helps cautiously roll Barney Green onto his side as the medics begin strapping him to the stretcher. Moments later, Thad helps the medics lift the stretcher onto a gurney. The medics wheel Barney away as Thad remains near the ring.

HHL: He’s awake and talking, but XWF fans this match is effectively over!

Just then, a cheer from the Universe as Barney Green has started unstrapping himself from the gurney to much protest from the medical staff, and both Savage General Managers. Green sits up on the gurney, freeing himself from more straps and hops off. Atticus protests but Green shoves him away and storms toward the ring.

PIP: Both of these men with the hearts of champions!

HHL: It’s not advisable for this match to continue, but… this match continues!

With all that’s transpired there’s a hand reaching out from behind Barney turning him around and it’s Chris Page!

Barney unknowingly takes a swing at Page who ducks and throws up both hands to his friend. Page tries to talk sense to Barney but it’s met with resistance as Barney turns around and is met with a THRID Better Than You from Thaddeus that drops the Big Barn to one knee as Thaddeus now locks eyes with his opponent for Snow Job.

” The intensity is so thick you can cut it with a knife!”

Thad reaches down snatching Barney by the hair as he looks back at Page where doesn’t take his eyes off him while leading Barney back towards the ring before Thad hurls Barney back into the ring. Duke slides in and gets back to his feet. Once Duke is back to his feet, he kicks some weapons aside in the ring and pulls Barney off the mat to his knees. Thad runs toward the ropes. On the rebound, he nails the shining wizard on Barney Green.

HHL: Running Waters! From Duke to Green!

PIP: That's it! He can't take anymore!

Thad hooks the leg of Barney Green and the referee goes to count.

Universe: 1!

2!

3!!!???????????????????????

HHL: Green somehow kicks out here at the last possible instance!

PIP: Maybe he should have stayed down.

The crowd roars in approval of these two warriors and they applaud Barney Green for kicking out. Thad is on all fours and gets to his knees, wiping blood from his eyes. Slowly he gets to a vertical base as Barney rolls to his side, trying to will himself to his feet.

XWF Universe: Thank you Bar-ney! Thank you Thad! Thank you Bar-ney! Thank you Thad! Thank you Bar-ney! Thank you Thad!

The love from the Universe wills Barney the rest of the way to his feet as Thad picks up a baseball bat and twirls it around. Green turns to find Thad, and the young champion swings the bat toward Green, but Barney ducks at the last minute and Thad misses. Duke turns right into an Ace Crusher from Barney Green!

HHL: Black and whit lightning attack!

PIP: The champ is out!

Barney is slow to recuperate after this violent matchup and Thad lies face down on the mat. Slowly, Green rolls Thad over onto his back and hooks the leg.

XWF Universe: 1!

2!

3!!!?????????????????????????????

HHL: The champion survives here!

PIP: Thaddeus Duke kicks out and Barney Green can't believe it!

HHL: This crowd here at the Mall of America have gone through their emotions tonight!

Barney Green is slow to get up as Thaddeus Duke lies motionless on the mat. The fans will Green to his feet again and he stands over Thaddeus with Duke lying between his legs. Green bends and reaches down for Thaddeus...

HHL: END GAME!

PIP: It's locked in tight and Green is struggling!

Thaddeus locked the Hell's Gate submission onto Green as he bent down and Green is in trouble as he has no escape. With no such thing as a rope break in a match type such as this, Barney's only hope is to somehow break the hold. With only one free hand, breaking it will be a difficult task.

HHL: The nature of this hold, Universe, is that the more you struggle, the worse the effects are of the hold!

PIP: Green is fading, Heather!

HHL: This may be it for this match, and if it is, what a ride we've all been on and many thanks to these two gentlemen in the ring!

PIP: This match has far exceeded anyone's expectations and these two laid it all out there tonight!

In the ring, Green has managed to get his finger tips on the baseball bat from a little bit ago. Thaddeus Duke is fully aware that it's within reach, but does nothing at the moment to stop him. Doing anything now would mean breaking the hold on his own. As Barney Green's consciousness fades, using his finger tips, he rolls the bat closer to him in order to grab it. Picking it up, he spins it so the barrel is pointed directly at Thad's head. In a last ditch effort, Barney jams the bat toward Thad, but Thad moves his head out of the way and the bat impacts the mat. Momentarily, Thad releases one of his hands and smacks the bat out of Green's hands and it rolls across the ring, then returns his hand to the Hell's Gate maneuver, cinching it in. The ref asks Barney if he gives up, but Green doesn't answer, instead, he falls motionless and stops struggling against the submission hold.

The referee asks again but gets no answer. He then lifts Green's arm up, then drops it. His arm falls limp and he calls for the bell.

HHL: My Name Is Human plays here in the Mall of America!

PIP: Thaddeus Duke is still the Universal Champion!

Winner- Thaddeus Duke via Pass Out, STILL XWF Universal Champion

Duke releases the hold as the bell sounds. Entirely exhausted, he rolls Barney off of him gently onto the mat. The referee retrieves the championship from the timekeeper and hands it to Thad who sits up on the mat. The Universe rises to their collective feet, cheering and applauding what they've seen. The champion slowly gets to his feet, and drapes the title over his shoulder. He raises the title in the air for a moment, then looks down at Barney Green, now starting to stir.

Thad falls to one knee beside Green and reaches out his hand. Green grabs a hold of it and Thad helps him sit up, then Duke stands up and helps Barney to his feet. The two warriors of the ring give each other a friendly embrace to an overwhelming response from the Universe.

HHL: Two fan favorites of the industry here and the sportsmanship is wonderful to see!

PIP: It isn't typical to see what we're seeing right now! They beat each other, they bloodied each other, they went off the top of the damn cage together, and here they are, Heather. The bell rings and one man is victorious in the record books, but the real winner is everyone that watched this match from bell to bell!

After the embrace, Thad raises Barney Green's hand in the air to a standing ovation from the Mall. Thad then makes his exit, leaving the Daddy of Violence to soak in the respect, love and admiration from the XWF Universe. Thad reaches the stage where Chris Page is standing, having watched the end of the match. Page gives him a little smirk, causing Thad to smile and slap him in the shoulder.

Page though oversells it like the ass that he is and sends himself falling to the stage surface.

HHL: Can't blame a guy for trying.

PIP: No but I don't think Page will be winning a primetime Emmy for that performance.

Thad looks down at Page and Chris lifts his head to look up at Thad. Duke laughs a little.

I hate you.

The champion smiles as he exits to backstage. Page gets to his feet and points out toward Barney Green, still basking in the love of the Universe, then applauds him for a few seconds before he too exits to backstage.

Barney Green stands in the center of the ring, his own blood drying on his face.

XWF Universe: YOU STILL GOT IT! clap clap clapclapclap

Savage leaves the air with the Universe loving on the Daddy of Violence.

Special Thanks To:
Thaddeus Duke
Jenny Myst
Dolly Waters
Big D
Charlie Nickles
John Black
Centurion

and everyone who RPed
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 13 users Like Karen Hunt's post:
(01-09-2021), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (01-10-2021), Azrael Erebus (01-10-2021), B.O.B. D (01-09-2021), Barney Green (01-09-2021), Charlie Nickles (01-09-2021), Chris Page (01-10-2021), Corey Smith (01-10-2021), Dolly Waters (01-09-2021), HeavensToBetsy (01-10-2021), Osira Themis (01-09-2021), T.H.U.G.S (01-09-2021), The Right Hand (01-09-2021)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-09-2021, 10:08 PM

Steve Sayors is standing next to Charlie Nickles, who is bloody as all hell and looks super pissed off. His television belt is slung around his shoulder.

Steve: Charlie! What do you have to say about your ma-

Charlie: SHUT YOUR DAMN TRAP, STEVE!

Charlie grabs the microphone from Steve aggressively.

Charlie: Did you see what I fucking did to that Alien? I killed him! HE'S DEAD! So Karen.....Karen! Listen close, Karen Cunt! Next time you book your television champion, you make him the god damned main event! Do you hear me? DO YOU FUCKING HEAR ME, BITCH?!

Charlie storms off as he throws the microphone across the frame.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
Azrael Erebus (01-10-2021), Barney Green (01-09-2021)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-10-2021, 06:20 AM

Charlie it isn't you, its that stupid alien that no one wants to see.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Thaddeus Duke's post:
Arkin Blackwater (01-10-2021), Azrael Erebus (01-10-2021)
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-10-2021, 07:00 AM

"Wow. People seem and sound, very scorned. In fact Thad, almost sounds like an old wash woman. Don't know what got him outta sorts, since we never had a conflict before and we always seemed to get along previously but I guess it makes sense cause it's happening. Oh and I'm obviously not dead, since dead people... besides our loveable zombie, Zane... don't talk. I'm definitely going to take care of these wounds though. Good match, Chuck! Hope to have another."

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-10-2021, 07:10 AM

Good show as always!

“ JB maybe you and your butt buddy can quit sexually harassing me and my girl. It’s gonna take you awhile to get all those splinters out.”
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-10-2021, 08:39 AM

In this "war" with the Left Hand, there’s no denying BOB has the numbers advantage, but as TK proved tonight, we don't even need it.

Lower your left and...
#JoinBOB

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Thunder Knuckles™ (01-10-2021)
Arkin Blackwater Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-10-2021, 11:07 AM

(01-10-2021, 06:20 AM)Thaddeus Duke Said: Charlie it isn't you, its that stupid alien that no one wants to see.

"You seem troubled. I hope you find the ease that your mind needs."

[Image: Jf45rce.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-10-2021, 10:30 PM

Jesus Christ! They're like fuckin' cockroaches.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Thaddeus Duke's post:
Arkin Blackwater (01-11-2021), B.O.B. D (01-11-2021), Charlie Nickles (01-11-2021)
Arkin Blackwater Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-11-2021, 01:34 AM

(01-10-2021, 10:30 PM)Thaddeus Duke Said: Jesus Christ! They're like fuckin' cockroaches.

"It's okay. You're safe. Calm down. Relax. You want num nums... does baby, want num nums?"

Reaches into his pocket and produces a packet of Teddy Grahams and hands them outward.

[Image: Jf45rce.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-10-2021, 03:33 PM

Good stuff.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post