Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 08:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Goddess
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

12-11-2020, 11:49 PM

[Image: a9RkRYw.png]

I am no Queen. I have no throne or crown nor am I restricted to a single realm. No boundary can contain me nor can my influence be limited to a singular group or race of man. Your dogma, your philosophy, your creed...they cannot suppress me. They cannot oppress me. You can not put me down.

It doesn't matter what you call yourself. Masochist, Sadist, Warrior, Champion, Idealist. Fucking Baphomet. All selfishly driven at the hearts direction. Hedonist all the same.

Mine is the voice that swirls inside the bosom of all mankind. The voice that fuels the fires of those motivations. Mine is the breast you suckle so that gluttonous hunger can be sated, the spoon that feeds so that dreams can flourish.

I am the Goddess, Aphrodite Incarnate.

Beauty and passion made flesh.

Desire is my domain, but you mustn't forget...

....Pleasure begets Pain.

[Image: fe52a32fa8c27b88b5cf17ee2614f3f6.png]

"She's at it again." From up on high, Olympus, the voice of our lunar goddess drifted to the ear of the lady Pandemos. Partners in divine voyeurism, they looked down upon their favoured daughter of Hellas. Shamelessly lost in the throws of physical ecstacy, Atty unreluctantly played the part given her by most in the XWF.

It was no fault of hers she could best you with brawn, brains, eyes and thighs.

"Insatiable little bird," quipped Aphrodite. A look of inquiry took over illustrious face, "Do you remember the first?"

"I do." Selene responded. "A skinny thing. Unremarkable and awkward."

Aphrodite giggled, "In the woods in winter. Remember how her hair was tangled in the brush?"

"I remember her father's face red with rage when he found out. Poor boy. She made a fool of him shortly after," Selene recalled looking at her companion accusatory.

'What? He was skinny and unremarkable." Aphrodite retorted.

"He stabbed his cousin to death because of her."

Aphrodite shrugged uncaring.

"We're not suppose to interfere anymore," Selene lectured knowing full well she was better off speaking with a wall. "The next one, the boy with the funny hair and his clown music..."

"He was a cheat, Selene." Aphrodite interjected in defense.

"He jumped off a bridge and was drowned in an undercurrent. Hardly deserving."

Again Aphrodite would shrug. "Take it up with Themis. It was her idea."

"And what of Warstein?"

Venus cocked a brow, a self satisfied grin coming across her features. "That was his own doing I'm afraid. Arrogant fool coveting gold more than the treasures he already possessed. Empty now of both I'm afraid, he needed reminded...

Pleasure begets pain."

Hello Doves

Hello Charlie. Jim.

Where do we begin? A record comparison? I suppose we should because that seems the thing Charlie wants to beat in the bush most. 11 - 3. Good for you Dove, but tell me when you look at that worthless sheet of paper how many of your wins came at my expense?

How many of my losses were to you?

How many of my wins came at your expense?

How many of your losses were to me?

So it seems Dove no matter how we phrase it we stand on equal footing in the record department. Shame really this isn't singles competition because I would love nothing more than to slap those summer teeth from your mouth. You would thank me the next time you gummed your own cock to make yourself feel better about the L I gave you.

Don't be ashamed though. Whether you finish on top of me or beneath me, it's something of a badge of honor. Ask Jenny, who mind you I DIDN'T lose to. Or Geri who I did. The taste of me lingers on those lips and they can't wait to have me again.

My star has never faltered. Never waned. I don't have to be here to be a subject of discussion. Can you say the same? Maybe after you're buried in the mud tomorrow we will find out.

This isn't singles competition however and if we are to be judged on record alone...you're the proverbial one legged man Charlie.

I'm partnered with my equal if not my better in Betsy Granger and you're bringing King Jobber and Dolphin fuck toy Jim Jimson.

Jim Jimson Charlie. That's all I can say. He pisses his pants at the sound of a squeak toy and his butthole clinches tighter thab Vinnies wallet when we bring up X-Bux.

That's who you think is going to carry you past me and Betsy? Past Thaddeus?

One is absurd and the other pardon me for saying, is absolutely .

I say that with deepest and sincerest apologies but it's the truth of matter.

And that's all I have to say about that.

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021