Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 02:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Soft Deadline The Goddess & The Impossible Traveler
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

12-04-2020, 11:57 PM

[Image: kkiv32E.jpg]
The Augury of Themis
Delphi, Greece
1 Day Before Highstakes

In the heat of an Arizonan desert two she wolves had prowled. Eyes of blue and eyes of green, they stood opposed. Ostracized from their respective packs, weakest of betas, they were led by empty bellies in the search for sustenance into this unforgiving terrain. Starved, beaten, and shunned by their former family groups, they were but mere reflections of the animal so steeped in mysticism and fear.

Wolf?

Emaciated dogs the both.

Burning beneath the sun's fire they scour a barren landscape. Both bound together unknowingly in a quest to prolong existence, in search of that thing that would make them stronger. They sought to survive and in that desert they would find a symbol of hope.

Perched between them upon a dying branch, white and pristine, a dove was found. Oblivious to the danger, or so assumed, she meticulously preened at her feathers. A miniscule thing in the eyes of others, it was a task pivotal to her survival all the same and the end result always caught the eye of the watching. These wolves themselves would dote on her plumage and salivate hoping to sink in their teeth.

Hungry emaciated dogs.

From opposite ends of the desert expanse, they charged. Expending all that was left of their feeble existence in hopes to catch this prey. The patter of claws did not go unnoticed and from her work the Dove's head turned. She looked to one and then the other. Still and steadfast on her perch, bemused, she cooed. Danger came closer and closer and again, bemused, the Dove cooed.

Above them the skies had turned to grey and clouds began to muster. Heat dissipated and the world went cold. Ever persistent, the wolves kept at their target oblivious to all else. The avian kept position. Bemused, she cooed.

Just at that moment of her pending doom the sky crackled and from the heavens a lightning shot forth. A single winding stream of light, forked at it's end, pierced through these hunters and struck them dead...just beneath the branch of their prey.

The bird looked down upon, bemused, then up to the sky she cooed. It responded with a rumble and quick as it came those clouds vanished returning the world as it was.

Spreading her wings, she took flight and headed in the direction of another sound. The unmistakable roar of a lioness…

Bemused, she cooed.

Surrounded by mist and completely engulfed by the voice of the mother of prophecy, Atara had listened to Themis' tale. More enthralled at being in the Titaness' presence, suspended still in some disbelief, her attention had not been fully on the tale. It was all becoming too much, one second she had been on her balcony and in the next she was standing in the Vatican of the Hellenistic world.

Befuddled, Atara furrowed her brows and turned to look upon the laughter loving face of Aphrodite. The goddess had brought the both of them here for this impromptu introduction so naturally she would be the one looked to for answers.

Atara found her already looking back. Lips had thinned into a smug and knowing grin while a girlish giggle escaped the throat of the embodiment of beauty. Perhaps clairvoyance or perhaps the obvious expression she had kept but before she could utter a word in inquiry Aphrodite had muffled Atara with a single finger pressed against her lips.

From the tip of that single finger, a warmth radiated from Atara's lips through the entirety of her being, an indescribable concoction of sensation illiciting her body to react how the goddess intended. She kept quiet, unable to protest, not that Atara wanted to.

"Isn't it obvious Little Bird," [white]the allure of Venus' voice was as intoxicating as her touch.

"Your place amongst the constellations is waiting and you need be prepared in both mind and body pretty girl. We've spoken to you before, warned and kept you safe, but you stopped listening," Aphrodite lectured never moving her finger.

"You will listen now or what lies ahead will not be to your liking. Minimal is no longer enough. The stakes have risen and there will be no coming back if you fail again.

Now go little bird and fetch us our girdle."

Try as she might Atara tried to speak up, they had done little more than stir more questions in her mind. There was as much bad as good in those words and as soon as that finger lifted Atara attempted to speak only to be hushed again.

Not with her finger however, Aphrodite silence Atara her lips. The world went black and when sight was restored Atara was no longer in Delphi, she was in Arizona.

[Image: eZr7bGi.png]

High Stakes
Shooting Star Championship Match

From the gorilla position, Aegean blue eyes found themselves riveted to a monitor displaying the action below. Newly named number one contender for the belt being contested, her reason went without saying. Except, it wasn't the only reason Atara had chosen to be so close to the action. Close enough to see without causing distraction she acting as an unknown precaution incase of BoB tom foolery.

Silently Atara cheered for the friend she guarded over. Pushed aside was her want to avenge a loss to Geri, pushed aside was her need to shut up Jenny Myst once again, all her selfish desire set aside in hope of a major achievement by someone dear to her. Yes, Betsy. XWF's newest breakout and assured one day legend. She had all the ingredients already. The athleticism, the brains, connections, and of course. The look.

It was almost enough to make Atara jealous but her own vanity wouldn't allow it. Betsy was already in the midst of an impressive showing and all signs were pointing to victory when Atara cut her eyes to the figure beside her,
"She's better than advertised James."

"I know Goddess of the Obvious," he quipped back quick witted as ever. He never took his eyes from screen.

"Fucking Legacy dick," she thought to herself. Only a look of mild derision betrayed her mind but it went wholly ignored. The silence she had broken returned between them and both continued to watch match unfold.

Eventually it would be broken again but not by her. "This tag thing. Is it legit?" [white]His voice was solemn and made the inquiry seem consequential. It seemed as if he was making an accusation against Atara.

"What do mean?"

James gaze finally broke from the monitor and bore it's weight on her. The act itself was testament to gravity of the conversation they were about to have. "You know what I mean Atty. Be honest. Is this a ploy to get back at me?"

Immediately her mind went to back Greece all those years ago when James had nearly killed her father. "I'm past that James. You were two men who had agreed to the bout. You just did what wa..."

"Not that," the interjection was sudden and caused Atara to stammer a bit in thought before recollection came to. She rolled her eyes dismissively.

"I'm past that to. I asked for it. Besides, I'm sure all I have to do is ask for the rematch," she responded inferring of course to the match James had beaten her to pulp.

He shook his head no,
"You know what I'm talking about. Legacy. Me, Noah...

"Him.This time she interrupted. As soon as she said it Atara went tightened her lips and cut her eyes back to the match. A bit hurt at the thought she would or could do that to Betsy, Atara knew it was justified. Shawn, she wanted to be angry at James but recalled a question he had asked once.

What does love mean to you?

The blonde giving it her all in that ring right now was his definition. It came from a good place deserving or not and Atars understood he was trying to protecting her. Could she cut that deep, go that low? Of course Atara could, but she also understood that the thought of her expending so much energy to hurt him, Shawn, would satisfy his ego. She would rather die and not because she hated him but to give him another win over her...

Physically Atara shuttered before stiffening her back. Arms crossed at her chest she sternly gave her answer,
"No James, it's not a ploy. I wouldn't do that to her, you, and especially Noah."

"How can I be sure?"

"I would stake my 8x10 on it."

He scoffed still watching Betsy intently and Atara's own eyes followed his gaze. Betsy was in the midst of applying the figure four. It was a done deal.

Happy as she was, Atara's mood had been soured. Besides this was a moment for them.
"Give her my congrats, I'm hitting the showers.

She was answered with silence as she walked away.
[Image: uLE7qGU.png]

"Doves."

"Do you see them now?"

"The radiance of my star shines upon them and look how they scatter. Like roaches they scurry to the depths of whatever abyss they can find. They thought me a mere conversation piece, a thing for Theo and Vinnie to parade for the viewing the pleasure of their audience. They thought my shell empty and hollow. They thought my soft and rounded edges to be of no danger to the bareness of their more calloused flesh.

Mine are edges carved by the raging sea, born from chaos as was Aphrodite. I am unmoving, a hazard of those ships called hope you had set sail.

Well, run ladies. Run on those feet now battered and bruised. Run with broken toes and flesh rubbed raw. How far will you get before I run you down and tear from you trophies to adorn my temple. A temple you detest because it is loved and adored as much for the strength in its stones as the beauty in its design.

Detest because the deity within is a symbol of everything you hope to be. Everything you wanted. Everything the world told you you were not.

You imitate her majesty, your Queen.

You've abandoned your gods. You've abandoned the strength of your femininity. You've abandoned those contrarian beliefs that made you stand out and placed yourselves beneath the yoke of another. Well, search those nightmares girls. Find a bigger and meaner monster lurking inside. Find solace in your new found numbers.

You imitate her majesty, your Queen.

Then remember what you thought once before as pretentious and empty was prophetic truth. You were warned. I am the alpha and I am taking back what is mine. With a fiery wrath void of mercy.

[Image: b21ZjIh.png]

"Charlie. Listen close and take heed.

Kalon Kakon

Dispense with the slut shaming. Rain down upon me the entirety of your misogynistic vocabulary. Get the laugh you hope for at mine and Betsy's expense. Regale us with all the tales of your success. Come at us with the tenacity, ferociousness, and the fire you've become known for then remember...

"Kalon Kakon.

Once you've recalled prepare for the inevitable. Dropped those trousers in eager anticipation and proceed to spread them.

You're about to get fucked.

There was a time when the mere act of penetrating another sexually was a symbollic of power and dominance. The phallus alongside is no wonder you think your masculinity somehow makes you superior. Museums are littered with phallic relics, objects used to ward off evil.

Good luck charms, an erect dong was believed to protect and bring good fortune. You've had a lot of good fortune haven't you Charlie.

...but only were men are involved. Your wife. Sarah. Kenzi. Everyone woman in your life at a time most important as exerted a dominance over you that you seem unable to overcome. All that virility and all that power goes flaccid...and then they bend you over and fuck you.

Dispense with the slut shaming Charlie. Be vivid with the misogyny. Let us see the scared sub from Stupidville and prepare to get fucked again.

Betsy and I are bringing the magic sticks.

Jim. Just don't hurt yourself ok.

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Atara Raven's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (12-05-2020), Charlie Nickles (12-05-2020), Dolly Waters (12-05-2020), Felix Jones (12-05-2020), HeavensToBetsy (12-05-2020), Jim "the Jim" Jimson (12-05-2020), Johnny Legend (12-06-2020)