Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 07:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here Comes Santa Doc!
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-02-2020, 09:59 AM

Ho, ho, ho, my friends!

Doc sits on a throne in the back of a gentlemen's club where they've already adapted to an Xmas theme. Doc fits right in as he wears the traditional Santa Clause suit. The entertainers, at least part of the way through Jingle Bells, are dressed as a reindeer, elves, or even Miss Santa.

Doc sits with one leg over an arm of the chair and his robe undone while puffing on a big cigar. There's a small stage where a single dancer takes the stage and dances out an Xmas song to a small audience of middle aged to old men before coming down, throwing on an apron, then stepping out of the room to the front.

'Tis I!!! Santa Doc!! Something about this glorious year of 2020 has just filled me with the Xmas spirit and I just would just die a long, painful death if I did not, once again, give BACK to this most fine federation.

So!

Bring your family and PLEASE bring your friends down to Bill & Mum's Deli along Route 66 about halfway between New Amsterdam and Albuquerque…

Santa Doc will be here taking your Xmas wishes and checking them twice! Is that right?

Meh!! Come on down and sit upon ol' Doc's lap and tell him your deeeeeeeeeepest desires!

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Dolly Waters (12-02-2020), Johnny Legend (12-06-2020)
Dolly Waters Online
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-02-2020, 10:29 AM

hi...

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dolly Waters's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-03-2020)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-02-2020, 10:44 AM

Did I forget to mention parental or legal guidance is required?

Hate Post Like Post
(12-08-2020), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-04-2020)
Dolly Waters Online
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-02-2020, 10:53 AM

Dolly rolls her eyes and drags herself nearer to Doc.

I would like some...

She snags down on her bottom lip with her teeth as she fights the words out of her mouth,

...some counseling. Can you help me with that?

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-02-2020, 11:01 AM

Doc's face is flat.

Santa Doc is more of a caroler than a councilor, dearest. Why not just stand over there for a bit and sing along to the music until we're finished making dreams *burp*

Doc does finger quotes.

Come true.

Doc throws a NON-sexy Rudolf costume her way.

Put this on.

Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Online
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

12-02-2020, 11:13 AM

A coy bit of blush makeups Dolly's face as she smiles and nods.

Okay!

She prances like a reindeer towards the restroom to get changed.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-02-2020, 11:17 AM

T show's up in his green and black santa hat and his Little Big inspired "Suck My Dick" sweater. He watches the totally "unsexy" Rudolph Dolly do her thing. Then he comes up to Sata---i mean santa Doc.

"Hey Doc, I got a list or so I wish you can fulfill. Don't worry I won't sit on your lap, since you already had Dolly on it by proxy... here's the list."

Then T pulls out some crumbled paper out of his pockets, and read it.

"A date with Lycana... a million dollars.... a record deal... and even a shot at being the freakin Net champeen! If neither things are in your control... then get me a PS5 with some games and Dolly's socksA PICTURE WITH DOLLY IN HER CUTE AZZ COSTUME!"

T then looks at Satan(gosh darn it!)---SANTA Doc with most "sincerity" with his crumbled sheet of paper.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
(12-08-2020), Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-03-2020)
Dolly Waters Online
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

12-02-2020, 11:25 AM

Not breaking a flat faced stare accompanied by a few slow blinks towards Tommy Wish, Dolly reaches inside of her Rudolph costume and pulls out a pair of sweaty gym socks, dropping them into Doc's lap.

Tis the season. Merry Christmas.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-02-2020, 11:31 AM

Hi Doc!

Lady Graves hops onto Docs lap and hugs him close.

I'd like a reindeer to pull BOBs Christmas float this year!

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-02-2020, 03:27 PM

(12-02-2020, 11:17 AM)Tommy Wish Said: T show's up in his green and black santa hat and his Little Big inspired "Suck My Dick" sweater. He watches the totally "unsexy" Rudolph Dolly do her thing. Then he comes up to Sata---i mean santa Doc.

"Hey Doc, I got a list or so I wish you can fulfill. Don't worry I won't sit on your lap, since you already had Dolly on it by proxy... here's the list."

Then T pulls out some crumbled paper out of his pockets, and read it.

"A date with Lycana... a million dollars.... a record deal... and even a shot at being the freakin Net champeen! If neither things are in your control... then get me a PS5 with some games and Dolly's socksA PICTURE WITH DOLLY IN HER CUTE AZZ COSTUME!"

T then looks at Satan(gosh darn it!)---SANTA Doc with most "sincerity" with his crumbled sheet of paper.

THESE are your deepest desires?

(12-02-2020, 11:25 AM)Dolly Waters Said: Not breaking a flat faced stare accompanied by a few slow blinks towards Tommy Wish, Dolly reaches inside of her Rudolph costume and pulls out a pair of sweaty gym socks, dropping them into Doc's lap.

Tis the season. Merry Christmas.

Dolly, please, Doc is working.

(12-02-2020, 11:31 AM)Miss Gravy Said: Hi Doc!

Lady Graves hops onto Docs lap and hugs him close.

I'd like a reindeer to pull BOBs Christmas float this year!

A maimed deer, it is.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(12-08-2020)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:

12-02-2020, 03:54 PM

"Does the pope shit in the woods... hell yeah, those are my deepest desires!"

He takes the sweaty gym socks from Doc's lap that was given by Dolly.

"Well, at least one of my desires was fulfilled..."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-02-2020, 04:03 PM

Panzer appears in a shower of blood and cum covered red and green confetti before sits upon Doc's lap

"Hey there Dock No-Ock. My deepest desires is to know one thing and one thing only:

Does Bruno Mars is gay?

Can you answer this for me?"

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Hate Post Like Post
Lycana Offline
The Dark Vixen of Violence

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-02-2020, 04:11 PM

Never one to refuse an invitation to such a good time, Lycana glides into the establishment wearing the most bright and festive attire she could come up with on such short notice. She takes a few moments to properly study the adult entertainers. Moving on, she approaches Doc with a smile, sparing the others in the room a quick glance.

Hello again my dearest Doc. I hear you are in the market to hear about deep and dark desires.

127028398_2157942937675706_4648488476643330248_o>

[Image: 4086c1e276501693b8a7b9fdfa8189402a2e8ba7.gif]

lycana2 (1)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lycana's post:
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-02-2020, 04:22 PM

(12-02-2020, 04:03 PM)Phantom Panzer Said: Panzer appears in a shower of blood and cum covered red and green confetti before sits upon Doc's lap

"Hey there Dock No-Ock. My deepest desires is to know one thing and one thing only:

Does Bruno Mars is gay?

Can you answer this for me?"

Bruno Mars is like the forgotten Tuesday in the middle of sheep's driver's test..

(12-02-2020, 04:11 PM)Lycana Said: Never one to refuse an invitation to such a good time, Lycana glides into the establishment wearing the most bright and festive attire she could come up with on such short notice. She takes a few moments to properly study the adult entertainers. Moving on, she approaches Doc with a smile, sparing the others in the room a quick glance.

Hello again my dearest Doc. I hear you are in the market to hear about deep and dark desires.

127028398_2157942937675706_4648488476643330248_o>

Yeah.

Yes, that's why I'm here, my dear. What's up? Er.. What do you want for Xmas?

Hate Post Like Post
Lycana Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-03-2020, 07:51 AM

Lycana moves closer to the Doc, taking a seat on his lap.

I have two things in mind, not to be greedy. First....

She drops her voice to a conspiratorial whisper.

A list of Thad's kinks.

lycana2 (1)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Lycana's post:
(12-08-2020), Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-03-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-03-2020, 07:55 AM

It's butt stuff. All butt stuff. His butt, by the way, not yours.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-03-2020), Lycana (12-03-2020), Marf (12-03-2020), Mr. Oz (12-03-2020), SavannahKnightley (12-03-2020)
SavannahKnightley Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

12-03-2020, 08:17 AM

(12-03-2020, 07:55 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: It's butt stuff. All butt stuff. His butt, by the way, not yours.

Sounds like fun, nothing is hotter than a man willing to be pegged.

[Image: savannah.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like SavannahKnightley's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-03-2020), Lycana (12-03-2020)
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2020, 08:36 AM

(12-03-2020, 08:17 AM)SavannahKnightley Said:
(12-03-2020, 07:55 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: It's butt stuff. All butt stuff. His butt, by the way, not yours.

Sounds like fun, nothing is hotter than a man willing to be pegged.

[Image: tumblr_opgitj4WM51tzqospo1_400.gif]

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Phantom Panzer's post:
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

12-03-2020, 08:52 AM

"My friend, I'm sorry about my... ugh... progeny. He does not take the holidays serious."

Soon comes in an Asian teenage girl, wearing black highly fashionable clothing

[Image: YTnm3EK.jpg]

running towards Santa Doc and joining Lycana, though she begins to wave her hand as if to shoo her away before beginning to talk

"Fuzen, tell Santa what you'd like for Christmas dear."

"Santa, I've been a very good girl all year long! So I'd like a wolf, a panther, a turtle, a bunny and I'd like my dad to stop mommy and daddy from yelling at each other. I miss when they were all lovey dovey. Now they just yell at each other. Can you help, please?"

Oswald is seen facepalming but as he peeks through the small openings of his large hand he pulls down his hand just as she's about to look at him, smiling to her and Santa Doctor. As her head turns back to Doc, Oswald can be seen mouthing 'please play along' as he flashes a large wad of money. Immediately moving it out of sight in case she decides to look their way again.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-03-2020, 01:02 PM

(12-03-2020, 08:52 AM)Broken Oswald Autem Said: "My friend, I'm sorry about my... ugh... progeny. He does not take the holidays serious."

Soon comes in an Asian teenage girl, wearing black highly fashionable clothing

[Image: YTnm3EK.jpg]

running towards Santa Doc and joining Lycana, though she begins to wave her hand as if to shoo her away before beginning to talk

"Fuzen, tell Santa what you'd like for Christmas dear."

"Santa, I've been a very good girl all year long! So I'd like a wolf, a panther, a turtle, a bunny and I'd like my dad to stop mommy and daddy from yelling at each other. I miss when they were all lovey dovey. Now they just yell at each other. Can you help, please?"

Oswald is seen facepalming but as he peeks through the small openings of his large hand he pulls down his hand just as she's about to look at him, smiling to her and Santa Doctor. As her head turns back to Doc, Oswald can be seen mouthing 'please play along' as he flashes a large wad of money. Immediately moving it out of sight in case she decides to look their way again.

It's fine darling! Just show me on this LOVERBOY Vinnie Lane doll where Oswald touched you.

Hate Post Like Post
(12-08-2020)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

12-03-2020, 01:52 PM

Fuzen tilts her head

"Who's that?"

She then hugs Santa Doctor before going over to her father, who gives her a gentle pat upon her head and leans down to kiss the top of her head.

"Dad, Santa asked me to tell him where you touched me on a doll he said was called Lava Boy or something?"

Oswald looked at D'Ville as he looked at Fuzen smiling,

"Go back to the car, sweetie, we'll be heading back home. Gonna talk to Santa and ask of him what I'd like for Christmas."

She nodded. She knew Santa wasn't real, but she didn't know how to tell her father she knew that. She walked to the car, looking at Oswald approaching D'Ville before heading to the car.

"You listen to me, motherfucker. I've not touched my daughter that way. I am evil but I would never do that to my child. Why the fuck would you bring that kind of shit up? Consent is King and incest is only fun when it's actors pretending they're stepbrothers and stepsisters. Not when it's your daughter, adopted or not. That's my damn child, Doc. The fuck is wrong with you?"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr. Oz's post!
Holy Roman War Horse (12-03-2020)

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

12-03-2020, 01:58 PM

(12-03-2020, 01:52 PM)Broken Oswald Autem Said: Fuzen tilts her head

"Who's that?"

She then hugs Santa Doctor before going over to her father, who gives her a gentle pat upon her head and leans down to kiss the top of her head.

"Dad, Santa asked me to tell him where you touched me on a doll he said was called Lava Boy or something?"

"Go back to the car, sweetie, we'll be heading back home. Gonna talk to Santa and ask of him what I'd like for Christmas."

She nodded. She knew Santa wasn't real, but she didn't know how to tell her father she knew that. She walked to the car, looking at Oswald approaching D'Ville before heading to the car.

"You listen to me, motherfucker. I've not touched my daughter that way. I am evil but I would never do that to my child. Why the fuck would you bring that kind of shit up? Consent is King and incest is only fun when it's actors pretending they're stepbrothers and stepsisters. Not when it's your daughter, adopted or not. That's my damn child, Doc. The fuck is wrong with you?"

Well, can I touch her? She is hot and if you want you are more than welcome to watch as I am sure a pervert like you has dreamt about what was under those clothes and this way it wouldn't be incest as you are just watching her get fucked instead of doing it yourself

Hate Post Like Post
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

12-03-2020, 02:15 PM

That's it, I'm calling the cops.

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Centurion's post:
Charlie Nickles (12-03-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Centurion's post!
(12-08-2020), SavannahKnightley (12-03-2020)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

12-03-2020, 03:24 PM

(12-03-2020, 02:15 PM)Centurion Said: That's it, I'm calling the cops.

"Same here. I don't take kindly to pedophiles. It's why I don't associate a lot with Graves."

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

12-03-2020, 04:39 PM

How old is she than because she looked old enough to me, but then again with Asian girls you never know?

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

12-03-2020, 05:26 PM

(12-03-2020, 04:39 PM)SavannahKnightley Said: How old is she than because she looked old enough to me, but then again with Asian girls you never know?

"My daughter is 15. If you go near her, I will break your face until you're unrecognizable to the masses. Do I make myself clear?"

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

12-03-2020, 05:37 PM

(12-03-2020, 05:26 PM)Broken Oswald Autem Said:
(12-03-2020, 04:39 PM)SavannahKnightley Said: How old is she than because she looked old enough to me, but then again with Asian girls you never know?

"My daughter is 15. If you go near her, I will break your face until you're unrecognizable to the masses. Do I make myself clear?"

A little young but not too young that I would get thrown in jail so tell her to give me a call some time.

Hate Post Like Post
Lycana Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-03-2020, 05:41 PM

On that note...

Some things, were beyond even the depths Lycana lived in. She stood up and slowly melted away into the darkness of the room, not willing to be involved in this subject matter.

lycana2 (1)
Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Wylde Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-03-2020, 05:57 PM

Shawn walks into the deli ignoring Santa Doc and approaching the counter. “ I’ll have a sharp italian oil an vinegar lettuce tomato onion sweet peppers salt pepper oregano.” Shawn looks back at the motley crew of XWF stars and acknowledging there existence, his gaze shifts to Lycana and he shakes his head at her over dramatic outfit. “Hey doc here’s what I want for Christmas.” Shawn grabs his finished hoagie from the counter. “This hoagie.. you got me right?” Then walks out of the deli.

[Image: En94DnOXEAE46h6?format=jpg&name=medium]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shawn Wylde's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-04-2020)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-03-2020, 06:25 PM

(12-03-2020, 01:52 PM)Broken Oswald Autem Said: Fuzen tilts her head

"Who's that?"

I just asked a question. Sorry I mistakenly opened a box of taboo.

(12-03-2020, 05:57 PM)Shawn Wylde Said: Shawn walks into the deli ignoring Santa Doc and approaching the counter. “ I’ll have a sharp italian oil an vinegar lettuce tomato onion sweet peppers salt pepper oregano.” Shawn looks back at the motley crew of XWF stars and acknowledging there existence, his gaze shifts to Lycana and he shakes his head at her over dramatic outfit. “Hey doc here’s what I want for Christmas.” Shawn grabs his finished hoagie from the counter. “This hoagie.. you got me right?” Then walks out of the deli.

[Image: 55GFjrl.jpg]

The old Russian woman behind the deli watches as the ungrateful prick doesn't even leave a tip for her hard working girls regardless of the good doctor having enough advance to cover a boxed lunch for the ENTIRE XWF roster. It's everyone else's loss they didn't bother showing up..

Twat.

Hate Post Like Post
Lycana (12-03-2020), Shawn Wylde (12-03-2020)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

12-03-2020, 06:57 PM

Charlie strolls into the scene with a cocky swagger. His television championship belt is wrapped around his waist and his heavymetalweight belt is slung over his right shoulder. He chortles as he looks at the ragamuffins gathered around. He turns his gaze to Santa Doc.

"You've lost your ways, old man. You used to strike fear into the hearts of all. Now you pass out candy, hang out with pedophiles, and buy the enhancement talent sandwiches. You've gone from a universal champion to everybody's favorite geezer. You should have never taken my challenge."

Charlie shakes his head from side to side as he pictures punching the doc's lights out for good.

Enjoy your holiday season while it lasts, Doc. It might just be your last one."

Charlie goes to place his left hand upon Doc's right shoulder, as if consoling him.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charlie Nickles's post:
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-03-2020, 09:10 PM

(12-03-2020, 06:57 PM)Charlie Nickles Said: Charlie strolls into the scene with a cocky swagger. His television championship belt is wrapped around his waist and his heavymetalweight belt is slung over his right shoulder. He chortles as he looks at the ragamuffins gathered around. He turns his gaze to Santa Doc.

"You've lost your ways, old man. You used to strike fear into the hearts of all. Now you pass out candy, hang out with pedophiles, and buy the enhancement talent sandwiches. You've gone from a universal champion to everybody's favorite geezer. You should have never taken my challenge."

Charlie shakes his head from side to side as he pictures punching the doc's lights out for good.

Enjoy your holiday season while it lasts, Doc. It might just be your last one."

Charlie goes to place his left hand upon Doc's right shoulder, as if consoling him.

Quiet and tell me what you want for Xmas!

Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

12-03-2020, 09:30 PM

Your tag team championship belt.

Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-04-2020)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-04-2020, 03:40 AM

(12-03-2020, 09:30 PM)Charlie Nickles Said: Your tag team championship belt.

Ew.... Why? This thing is far more trouble than it's worth.

Hate Post Like Post
(12-08-2020)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

12-04-2020, 05:14 AM

(12-03-2020, 06:25 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: [quote='Broken Oswald Autem' pid='161590' dateline='1607032338']
Fuzen tilts her head

"Who's that?"

"I don't care. You went too far Doc, with that one. You've also opened the door for people like her-"

He points at Savannah, but as he looks back to Doc to continue giving him a piece of his mind, in a fit of rebellion Fuzen walks up to Savannah and slips her number and makes her way back to the limo

"to think that I'm doing something so to my daughter, so they think it's okay for THOSE kinds of people to try and do something with her! So, thanks for that, Doctor. You're going to make my life hell as I try to deny this."

As he walks away, he towers over Savannah and growls heavily,

"Remember what I said. I will crush your very soul if you go near my daughter."

With that, the massive man walked out of the establishment, got into the limo and they drove off.

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-04-2020, 05:52 AM

(12-04-2020, 05:14 AM)Broken Oswald Autem Said:
(12-03-2020, 06:25 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: [quote='Broken Oswald Autem' pid='161590' dateline='1607032338']
Fuzen tilts her head

"Who's that?"

"I don't care. You went too far Doc, with that one. You've also opened the door for people like her-"

He points at Savannah, but as he looks back to Doc to continue giving him a piece of his mind, in a fit of rebellion Fuzen walks up to Savannah and slips her number and makes her way back to the limo

"to think that I'm doing something so to my daughter, so they think it's okay for THOSE kinds of people to try and do something with her! So, thanks for that, Doctor. You're going to make my life hell as I try to deny this."

As he walks away, he towers over Savannah and growls heavily,

"Remember what I said. I will crush your very soul if you go near my daughter."

With that, the massive man walked out of the establishment, got into the limo and they drove off.

Doc watches, confused, as Broken Oswald storms out of the club.

I guess he told me, huh?

He looks over to Dolly and shrugs.

Was he crying?

Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Online
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

12-04-2020, 06:04 AM

I'm not sure, I kind of spaced out once he started speaking.

I've gotta' say though, his unwavering commitment to his senescence is inspiring. I orta' make sure to send him a card for father's day.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

12-04-2020, 06:10 AM

If the belt is so much trouble, then why don't you just hand it over to me, Doc? I'll take good care of it until we meet again.

Charlie holds out an open palm expectantly.

Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-04-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-04-2020, 06:23 AM

Vinnie walks in, sees Graves, sees Ozzie's kid, sees Dolly, sees Savannah...

"Aw dude, nope. No way, nuh uh."

[Image: giphy.gif]

(12-03-2020, 05:37 PM)SavannahKnightley Said:
(12-03-2020, 05:26 PM)Broken Oswald Autem Said:

A little young but not too young that I would get thrown in jail so tell her to give me a call some time.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(12-08-2020), Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-04-2020), Dolly Waters (12-04-2020), Mr. Oz (12-04-2020)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-04-2020, 07:02 AM

(12-04-2020, 06:10 AM)Charlie Nickles Said: If the belt is so much trouble, then why don't you just hand it over to me, Doc? I'll take good care of it until we meet again.

Charlie holds out an open palm expectantly.

Ohhhh my.. oh no... I could never burden someone else with my own. Oh, no no no! You obviously underestimate the troubles I've seen, sir. Yes, indeed. Did you know they expect you to come back and defend the titles after you've won them? Absurd! Plus, there's the matter of the boy.... Much like Broken Ozwalt, you don't seem like the baby-sitting type.

Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters (12-04-2020), Mr. Oz (12-04-2020)