Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 11:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Night Of The Freak. (RP2)
The Freak Away
The Mystic One.

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-12-2020, 05:26 PM

[The scene opens up to see a woman who has images of Eric/Freak hanging on her wall in her bedroom. She even has a a doll with a cut out of Eric she holds, then we see the lady who slightly resembled the chick from The Wrong Missy (guess which missy!), as she’s in her onesie with her backside exposed, she’s watching on her TV in her room where she heard that Eric’s gonna make an appearance at a local bar in Florida.]

???: Oh yes, I’m going to SOOO meet him… maybe, he’ll even consider me his ride or die bitch. I even heard that he needed a manager, I can’t manage him but I can be his valet. Oh i’m gonna make it tonight.

[Then she pulls up her Eric faced doll, and she pulls out her special toy and goes to town with it. Then night falls, and we see her in her red dress, heels and her hair in a ponytail. She then hops out of the uber at the bar where Eric’s in. She then pushes through different patrons, whom all looked at her with anger. She then see’s Eric sitting at a table by himself in his suit, with his shades on. She then screams loudly over the music, and she sits beside him.]

???: ERIC!!! AHHH!!! WE SEE AGAIN!!!!!…

[Eric then pulls his shades up, and since he’s under the influence of something, he then places his hand on her lap. Then he looks at her, and leans on he table’s chair.]

Eric: Who—whoo are youuu?

Ashlyn: I’m Ashlyn, I am your biggest fan! I’m the one who called you when I saw you cut your promo outside that church.

Eric: What?… oh fuck it, you look hot.

[Ashyln then blushes, and she pulls out her phone to take a picture of them both. Then Eric hears some music on the speakers, and he extends his hand at her for a dance, which she immediately accepts. They are on that dance floor, boogieing and shit. Then after half an hour, a slow song plays and we see Eric and Ashlyn do some kinda slow dance.]

Eric: What’s your name again?

Ashlyn: You already forgot? Oh god, you fucking suck, my name is Ashlyn and i’m your biggest fan. I heard that you need to be finding someone to manage your Freak persona soon, and I want to manage you.

Eric: …uh, where you heard that from?

[Ashlyn then buries her head on his shoulder, as the danced the night away. Then the next day in the morning, Eric and Ashlyn wake up together naked at his house. She then hops out of the bed, and she wears his dirty shirt and grey shorts and heads out of the room. About an half an hour later, she comes up to his room with a plate of toast and milk. Eric got up and yawned, then he rubs his eyes to see Ashlyn who’s cleaning his room.]

Ashlyn: Oh man, it’s so fun to be with you in your room! I want to live in with you, and be by your side, Eric.

Eric: UH WHO ARE YOU?

[Ashlyn stops her cleaning, and she tap him on his afro. Then she went back to cleaning his room. Eric then takes a sip of milk, and bite of toast, then she sits by him after her cleaning session.]

Eric: Thanks for the cleaning but… what are you doing in my house at 11am?

Ashlyn: Eric, you’re so silly… You brought me to your home last night, and you managed to show your inner FREAK towards me. Now, I seen the light and I want to be apart of your world.

Eric: Oh okay… uh… I guess. I don’t remember all that, but i’m glad you like me though…

Ashlyn: Don’t say anymore, Eric. Let’s have the day pass by us, as I laid you down as your freaka.

[Ashlyn pulls the milk and plate of toast off his hand and places them on his night stand. She gets onto of him, but Eric slides away from her, then he pulls on his shorts and shirt he found on the floor. She then jumps onto him, and Lou Thesz Press’s him on the floor and makes out with him. Eric tries to fight it off, but gave in to her advances. She stop and he smiles at her, while she smiles back.]

Eric: Look girl, whatever we’ve done last night… it’s whatever, so if you want, you can come with me to Chicago by Saturday and be by my side. I am going to get this one guy to manage, but he’ll be later on as I need some eye candy like you.

Ashlyn: YES I ACCEPT!!! AHH…. When are are we leaving to Chicago?

[Eric looked at her with a “what?” look on his face.]

Eric: About that uh, I already got the ticket for myself. I—

[She places her finger on his lips.]

Ashlyn: Don’t worry about it, I got money to meet you there. I’ll be heading out of your house now, so i’ll see you there, Freak!

[Ashlyn gets up, and picks up her items, but left her heels at his floor. Then Eric is still on the floor looking at the ceiling as the scene fades off.]

===
Freaks Come Out At Nite- Whodini
===

“Look, I know she’s hella off with her words and shit, but I was drunker than a skunk. I was horny enough to bang her, or not.. whatever it is, it was fucking fun. She left her heels, maybe i’ll gift Tommy if he was the one who brought her in to be apart of the camp, if not fuck it i will still give it to em, since we can share a common bond into the same thing. But anyways, it’s time for me to say this to say for that…. and to be honest, I can care less about the Triple Threat you see.

For one, I already know the odds aren’t in my favor in this match, since i’m dealing with a strong bodied Storm and a Killa Ghostamous; and it seems like everyone is going to be out to get me, maybe i’m paranoid as hell, but at the sametime it’s nothing more than a one off moment for me to shine here against two people who’ve seen better fortunes than I could imagine.

Though, I had my 0-2 steak against a soon to be champion that I shall not name, due to not wanting to out him… I can make a streak for this triple threat, and prove I can handle two guys in one. But to be real with you all, I know right away that Ghostamous is going to get his ass ripped into shreds by me and Storm, to the point that he’ll reconsider his brief existence on this company’s payroll. So if he doesn’t want to not be honorably known as Ghostamous, he need to find a way to tape his shit or else be like a Tessa and get fucked out of the company.

Now, it’s basically going to turn into a one on one with Storm, and let me be clear, I have no issues with that man, period. I find him to be fun personality, and someone not to fuck with at hooka bar after midnight; but sadly I have to fight him, and wear him down a little to settle him in. Storm, we might be fighting for the sake of fighting, but it’s all just busy. I know you are tough SOB, but that isn’t going to faze me in the slightest this coming Saturday from now.

I know I won’t be the one to survive the three way dance, but it’ll be the time to make an impact even further within the land of XWF. By end of it all, we are just crabs in bucket tryin to find our way out, and i’ll make sure to be out of that bucket as two of them remain in it.

Soon, we will all meet in that ring… and see’s who’s the better fighter.”
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like The Freak's post:
(11-12-2020), bRiaN sTorM (11-13-2020), Johnny Legend (11-13-2020)