Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eh, I forgot to title it
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-04-2020, 11:33 PM

Framed
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Slandered
[Image: photo-comic-strip-telling-secrets.jpg]

Fired
[Image: Untitled-2.jpg]

Disgraced
[Image: Untitled-3.jpg]

Redeemed
[Image: Untitled-4.jpg]

My story was going so well, right?

Emphasis on WAS if you listen to my critics!

My first defense of this reign would also prove to be my last.

I've gotta tell ya, dropping the Anarchy championship so early into my reign was disheartening. Miss Fury was quick to throw out accusations that my defeat somehow proved that I don't belong in the main event. She reiterated those thoughts on Savage during The Queen's Court, and for anyone that's willing to accept baseless accusations without fact, maybe that was enough? Maybe I should just join B.O.B. and get it over with, right? Jess (Fury) did extend the offer for me to join her rag-tag group of wannabe villains and promised to help put my career back on track to boot!

It's an interesting offer, isn't it? My once best friend, now mortal enemy, offering to reconcile and guide me back to the top of the card!

I will admit, it's tempting. After all, I've lost so much in 2020. My career was derailed and stolen from me. My engagement with Noah Jackson was canceled, and most of my friends have left. It would be nice to get one back, and joining B.O.B. doesn't really seem like that high of a price to pay.

I've been a villain before after all. It's not a foreign concept to me. In fact, it's a role that I think that I could easily fall back into.

But then there’s Ruby, the shining light of hope here on Anarchy. The example that she sets is one of inspiration and hope. Ruby has taken her locks this year as well. Her battles against BOB and for the Anarchy championship have both had their ups and downs, but she's never allowed that to deter her from her moral stance.

So, is regaining a lifelong friend worth losing another? Should I lean back toward my darker tendencies in order to set my career back on track?

No doubt about it, being good is hard work, but it's that hard work that makes it all worth it! Take my opponent this week as an example. Ned Kaye, much like Ruby, has never betrayed his beliefs to further his career or any other reason. Instead, he continues to put in the work, and every victory he gains, in turn, holds more weight than anything BOB will ever accomplish. It's a lesson that I've learned the hard way, but at the same time, there’s no denying that BOBs tactics have proven to be VERY effective. So the question becomes, do I take Miss Fury up on her offer to join BOB and turn my back on my principles once more?

I'd love to tell you that the thought hasn't crossed my mind.

Vita shies away from the camera and lets out a defeated sigh.

I've lost a lot this year. My friends are gone. Amjetkun has seemingly fallen off the face of the planet. Noah and Shawn left to seek employment elsewhere. My engagement with Noah was called off after drifting apart over the course of this year...

She quickly wipes her eyes before they tear up.

We were close Jess, like sisters, and maybe what I need most in my life right now is to have my big sis there to lean on...

BUT!!

Then I remember that it was YOU that locked me away and it was YOU that cost me everything I held dear!

I say no way! I say this is only the beginning! I will work my way back towards another shot a the Anarchy title, and when I get it, I will win, and when I do, it'll be more fulfilling than anything that I could do as another BOBby!

Besides, buying into Miss Fury's narrative would require me to ignore the fact that it was me who wrestled the Anarchy championship out of BOBs clutches, to begin with!

Though I must admit, it's hard to brag about such feats when it was I that created her in the first place...

Suddenly the video just ends in a very odd and jarring fashion.

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-05-2020), Atara Raven (11-04-2020), Ned Kaye (11-05-2020), Ruby (11-05-2020)