Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 08:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
This Promo might not be classic (RP1)
The Freak Away
The Mystic One.

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-03-2020, 05:21 PM

[We see Eric in his house, in his shorts and white tee, scrolling through various amounts of channels, then he notices his phone going off in his pocket, and see’s it’s Tommy. He picks up the phone, while laying on his couch.]

T: Hey Eric, how you holding been holding up?

Eric: Nothing much, I got myself booked to Chi-town in less than two weeks from now.

T: Nice man, so who you facing?

Eric: Eh, against two no names… in a triple threat match.

T: Nice bro, I know you gonna do well in that match. Speaking on that, how far are you into the Freak gimmick?

Eric: Not much has changed since you given it to me, I mean I had win against Greggo, the same guy who you took the title from prior.

T: Oh true, oh true… yeah, I saw what you did to him, and it was glorious! But on that note, do you still see yourself doing the gimmick or not?

Eric: To be honest, I want to make a overhaul with my style and look as him, the get up you got me was wack as hell. Green and black mask? shorts and a T shirt?… man, that’s bullshit! I want to look professional, not like a bum.

T: Well Eric, do whatever feels right to you, I mean the only reason why I adopted that look, was because of you know who shitted on your head…

[Eric gets up on his couch, with a slight smile on his face.]

Eric: I know dude… let's not speak on it, look i’m about to send you some pictures of some ideas of costumes shortly, imma call you back.

T: Bet, call me.

[Then Eric gets off his couch, and heads into his closet, then he we see a montage of him wearing various amounts of outfits on. In one scene, we see him dressing up as Thad in drag, but immediately said “fuck nah”; and then his phone rings, and Tommy calls him back. This time, we see Eric back in his shorts and shirt sitting on his bed.]

T: Yo, Eric… I saw all those pictures you sent to me… they are all fuckin’ ugly bro. But i’ll do admit, i’d like to see you dress up like Thad though… maybe i’d come into Florida, and take you out sometimes.

[Eric low key blushes, but then snaps out of it.]

Eric: T, shut up and help me pick an outfit!… I honestly been lately been watching some japan stuff with The Great Sasuke and The Great Muta on youtube these past couple of months, and was inspired to create persona like that.

T: Oh you mean, like…spitting mist… kicks… and giving out stiff ass punches and slamming them on the head? That sounds like an ideal thing for you, maybe if you capture one of those 24/7 belts you could legally change your name into The Great Freaky or sumthin.

[Eric nods his head in agreement. Then pull up a picture of an old magazine shoot of The Great Muta that was hanging on his wall. Then he pulls up a random sword he gets out of the closet, and he starts to swing it around.]

T: You still there man?

Eric: Yeah man, this idea will work. Maybe I might introduce it to these fans this coming Saturday, maybe I should hire someone to be my mouthpiece to speak on behalf of me, and I only say a few words to add mystic to the character.

T: I know a guy who can help… i’ll text you his number shortly after this call is up. So Eric, are you sure you want to elevate this persona and take up a notch, I don’t want it to become a bust like last time when I tried to send everyone roses…ughh!

Eric: Don’t you fear T, i’m gonna take it to another level of this shit… I guarantee this.

[Then the scene simply cuts off into elsewhere… we see Eric now without the gear on him, standing on the beach looking at the sunset with his sunglasses on his face. He then just stands there, as he speaks to no one in particular.]

Eric: As I stand here looking at the sunset, I think to myself, when there is a will… there is a way, and within that way… I find myself to be within a different mind, a different feeling, and a different soul to take me within the warmth of nothingness. As I told him, I wanted to make sure he knows that I can take it to another level, a level I have never even dreamed about. It gets to a point, I lose a lot of sleep over it, and I can’t even eat my food without those words in my ears…

“Just keep on doin’ it”

How far can I go as a madman, looking for bloodshed to quench my thirst, when deep down inside, I am a broken man from within? No matter what occurs, there’s the idea of just keeping myself contempt with how I look, how I show myself off into other, and other things that I can’t really mention unless you all want to become my personal therapist….

Nobody would want that, right?

right?

Well, lets move on with the up and up, its time for me to make a change with how I am as a Freak. I know that it’s been established that he killed and burned people, gotten himself into a brief shouting match with Charles The Tuna, and even had gotten himself involved with a 0-2 streak against the man who’s gonna make the people switch the channel, if he ended up becoming a champion that supposed brand he’s in. Everyone knew the lore of it, it was just time to be its own transcendent creature, but it became more of a joke within it’s brief time in XWF.

So for now on, those days of burning people, handing black roses, and getting shitted on in the toilet and other things… are dead and gone. You all shall see reawakening of…

THE GREAT FREAK

I promise to those two nameless nobody shall embrace the greatness of the Freak in this triple threat match this coming Saturday. I don’t even care if they want to pretend they even have a clear shot on taking me out, if they want to turn it into a 2 on 1… then imma bring my sword and chop those two into chop suey to fed to these rabid fans who’s going to want to see a bloodbath.

I won’t guarantee this opener will be much worth of value, most people will end up forgetting about it as they watch a re-run of the last Savage ep on repeat. But, I want them to remember that I The Greek Freak… shall enlighten, embrace, and take in all those who shall doubt me, and my abilities. So those two nameless people in this match, both are going to get obliterated by me and be embarrassed by me, as I end you all.

This is a new day for me… and you all shall bear witness to it this coming Saturday.

[Then the scene simple closes off into the XWF logo.]

The Freak's List Of Affable Achievements.
1x (Former) Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post