Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 09:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Storyline snapshot
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-02-2020, 09:23 PM

Hi all, ambitious request here...

Is there any way that I can get a quick update on the main storylines running on different brands? As I've been away for years, I'm doing my best to read up on the past few shows across brands, but my God, y'all match and segment writers are absolute machines, and there's clearly a lot of history behind some of the stories.

Anyone willing to loan their kindness and wisdom with summations on the current landscape? Either here or via PM?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-03-2020, 07:26 AM

Have you gotten any answers? I can fill you in on what I know if it helps. Send PM.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post