Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 05:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There is nothing FREE in the WAY of life.
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-15-2020, 09:24 AM

[The Scene opens up to a field somewhere, with red and black lambos and other fancy things. Then we see rich and famous people all over the field popping crystal and shit, but then it really cuts into inner Baltimore ghettos, where we see people doing illicit things. Then we see someone stirring something on the stove (“crack”), and we see the cops come in to raid the place and arrest the person who's cookin crack.]

[Then we see the black man in the cop car, as it drives off. Then we see someone in chains and sunglasses in the alleyway.]

[Image: Freeway-Black_Thought-hhdx.jpg]

Blackway: It’s hard out here for the brotha man. As you see my “costume” isn’t really a costume, its how I truly feel as a man who isn’t Free. You see, I was inspired by Freeway who hails from big Philly, the home of the cheesesteak and liberty and shit. You see the chain, Free + Last; that means I’m tryin’ to get free from all the bullshit in my own life, and looking for a better tomorrow.

Ever since I’ve taken a step back from Anarchy, it made consider my options very carefully on my next agenda. You’ve already known that from Mr. Wiggles, so I don’t need to explain shit. But, what I do need to explain is why I said “FUCK BOB”, and it isn’t just a mantra of hate or anything, it’s just the way it is. From my point of view, we weren’t given the respect we deserve from em since day one…but I won’t bother getting into that shit. All you people need to know is that I’m facing one of them in a BOB Apples Match.

One of them is Big Money Oz, the man who’s so rich he had to basically become the XWF’s own version of The Million Dollar Man, just without having to kick a basketball from a kid or paying a young RVD to kiss his foot on TV. The same man who kept insisting on having people direct deposit him to fight him for his strap. I mean, that might sound like a smart business deal, but in the long run it might end up running its course. Big Money, I don’t have any hate for you, but you are going to be the one ended up drowning in that vat of water, until you end up in a million dollar dream as I dunk your head in and out of that water, ya feel me?

Also, THUGS will still need that dough for our underfunded segments…

Then two the butt monkey of legends Barney Green… oh man, you were a real BLAST of the past since I’ve encountered you. I hope your ass is still in tact after I put those firecrackers up it. I know you must have really had fun with smelling like a rump roast, by the end of the night. Now, I can easily force feed you those apples AND dunk your head in that water, to where you are dreaming of fucking a transvestite Tim Curry. I know you can’t wait to black the fuck out in that water with Big Money Oz in the mix.

Overall, I know myself handle you both in this match, but wait till you see what Tommy can do also…he might end up becoming a MANSON…while being able to kill you both in that ring this coming Thursday from now, so take heed of my own warning…

Y’all two are going to get that wet wet by the end of the night, bitches.

[Then the scene cuts off… but it also show's Miss Fury's nudez!]

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John_Black's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-15-2020), Mr. Oz (10-15-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates John_Black's post!
Mr. Oz (10-15-2020)