Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 07:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JUST THE FAQ
CTN Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-08-2020, 01:54 PM

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like CTN's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-08-2020), Atara Raven (10-09-2020), Charlie Nickles (10-08-2020), Mr. Oz (10-08-2020)
CTN Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-08-2020, 01:55 PM

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like CTN's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-08-2020), Mr. Oz (10-08-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates CTN's post!
Charlie Nickles (10-08-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-08-2020, 09:30 PM

Greggo is seen rolling his eyes and mouthing the words "who gives a fuck about her tho?" in a constipated manner. He finishes watching the news and then clears his throat.

Mmmmkay so here's the TLDR version or would that be TLDS in this case? 4 all the people wanting the latest news on your REAL reason for lifing,and it ain't Kenzi. Anywayyyyyz guys, the real story here is that Sarah Lacklan is safe, is still your champion regardless of what happens to Kenzi, and most importantly YES my lovely Sarah will still be destroyum whatever sorry satchel of yak piss the XWF throws in front of her for her next XWF Unlimited Championship defense! Don't worry guys, Kenzi could turn up in a can of f'k'n dogfood and Sarah would still fulfill her contractual obligations to the xwf cuz she don't have no choce just like I don't have no choce in the matter. We all got jobs money to make. Tun in2 my next RP (recorded promo) for more up to date news on the one you all REALLY CARE ABOUT, my beautiful champion client, SARAH "I can tap u out be4 even touching u" Lacklan! We got YUGE shit in store for you all this month!

Greggo is walking away, mumbling something shitty to himself... Ugh it sucks they gonna rescue dumb whore Kenzi, god I can't stand that fuckin' cockblockin' baboon sausage fingered trogpleb lite. Can't wait till she's ded and Sar's all mine finally.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Madison Dyson (10-09-2020)