Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GREGGO YOU LYING BASTARD!
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-03-2020, 12:18 PM

You told me camp Lacklan was cool! Why are they telling me to fuck off when I asked them to JoinBOB!?

EXPLAIN YOURSELF DUMMY!

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (10-03-2020), Mr. Oz (10-03-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-03-2020, 06:01 PM

Greggo rolls his eyes so hard the friggin wall busts open to make room for the arch of his trailing gaze, and that doesn't even make any sense! Dayumn! And now he lets out a sigh so hard, he blows a hole right through the 3 little piggies' front door!

UUUUUGGGGGgggghhhhhhwwow, ok............... Dummy? Who you call in a dummy? Stupid f'n DORK! I hope you n' charlie KILL eath over dead!

PS: Sar says she'll join BOB if you kick the jobbers out of the group first. Greggo Fam Stable don't conga gate with job guys we only line winners.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (10-03-2020)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-03-2020, 06:25 PM

JB enters the scene with some popcorn and a girl that resembles Bresha Webb on his arm. Then the observe the situation.

"Hey JB, who's that green goblin lookin dude with that white dude who looks like a lost boys extra?"

"Eh, that's just a man named Graves who I don't fuck with, but due to me being affiliated with BOB... he sorta the henchy lookin fella, who's trying his hardest to recruit. The other guy, well..."

"Well what?"

"Someone not exactly important...well he is, but mostly for being Sarah's underling and all that shit."

"Oh I see den... well, let's just split this popcorn and watch these two white boys duke it out!"

Then both of them pull out two folding chairs, and munching on some popcorn while watching this...

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-04-2020, 11:51 AM

Hey GREGGO, I'm looking for a dance partner to give me a warm up before I take on Charlie Jobberson. Why don't you volunteer?

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-04-2020, 12:32 PM

Make me!

!

And JB i saw you out there. Scuh-roooooooooooo you 2, maaaan!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-04-2020, 12:33 PM

Maybe I will!!!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post!
(10-04-2020)