Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
| BOB Is Done | Dawn Of A New Era |
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-02-2020, 05:24 PM

Every night I sneak in through my bedroom window, remove my mask, and wonder why I even bother with keeping up this charade? It’s not like my secret identity is much of a secret anyway. With all of the attention that BOB has drawn towards the XWF and some of our vigilante activities, it’s no wonder why more and more people are recognizing me on the streets as Vita and even Ashley over my hero identity Pink Mist. It’s pretty weird honestly, but not as weird as me keeping up silly traditions like this one, just because they remind me of those short few months between me coming to my senses, and Miss Fury ruining everything. Those few months where my life was finally beginning to seem… Normal, or as normal as it can when you’re running around New York punching criminals in the jaw.

Yeah sure, my name is cleared, I’m back in the XWF where I belong, and I get to occasionally fight alongside my best bud Ruby. Oh, and I finally captured the Anarchy championship as well. You’d think I’d be pretty happy, right? Well, in a way I guess I am. Sure, BOB is still a threat to not only Anarchy, but the entire XWF.

It seems that Miss Fury is drawing in bigger and more powerful members every week! She bribed Thunder Knuckles into the group with a TV title shot and God knows how many XBUX. Then at Relentless they somehow managed to talk Robbie Bourbon into joining by offering him a couple of pigs.

As much as I’ve always like Robbie, there’s no denying that he’s always been a Mother Fricker, right? I’d like to think that a former president of the United States would rather fight for GOOD than fight for FREE FOOD, but honestly, I can’t even say that would be true of our current president, so why should anyone expect better from Robbie?

They shouldn’t.

Robbie goes where he wants, and Robbie does as he wants, and with his size, there’s not too many that can stop him.

Did you see the battle between him and James Raven at Relentless? James got the win, but those two darn near killed one another!

Robbie was obviously concussed and physically brutalized beyond anything that we’ve seen anyone go through in quite some. Gee, I wonder if that ”master strategist” accounted for just how beat up her Juggernaut is?

OH!! Since you’re all being comic book characters now and pretending it’s playtime instead of go time to rip on me and Rubes, I thought the comparison made sense.

So will this one, while normally I’d be worried heading into battle against Robbie, the fact is that Raven ripped off The Juggernaut's helmet and tore it to shreds, and two weeks just isn’t enough time to get that sucker reforged, or whatever he does in that instance.

And just in case you don’t really follow comics that closely, what I mean to say is that Robbies no where near 100%, and while I typically don’t like to see anyone get hurt, in this instance I’ll make an exception and gladly chalk that up as an advantage for our team!

Speaking of our team, while the people over in BOB would lead you to believe that they have this in the bag, the truth is,they’re all shaking in their boots at the prospect of facing the likes of myself, Ruby, Tula, and yes, even Boris. Why? Simple, do date, all of their victories over members of this team have come from various dirty tricks and a blatant disregard for the rules. They’ve capitalized on pulling stunts that weren’t expected to gain the advantage, and in turn, sure, made some of us look like fools, on paper anyway. The problem with such tactics is that eventually, they become expected, which is the case now. We all know that BOB is going to try and pull something shady to gain an edge in this match, but the fact that we expect it means that we’re ready for it, and that takes a lot of wind out of BOBs sails now doesn’t it?

Ruby was the most dominant champion that this brand had ever seen, and she would still be if her defense against Fury wasn’t actually something like 1 on 5 plus a crooked ref.

Ari, really? You always seemed so chill my dude!

Tula is a former army ranger. Do you guys not realize that she’s used to being in the middle of the crap, and she won’t stop until she’s either dead, or victorious. That’s not someone I’d want as an enemy, and it seems those BOBs agree since they’ve been trying their darndest to recruit her for months!

Boris? Hidden deep within that comedic exterior is a survivor. Much like Tula, Boris isn’t going anywhere and will continue to be a pain in BOB’s butt for as long as it takes to see them ejected from this brand, this company even. Earlier this year, Boris survived Corona, I don’t think he’s so worried about you guys!

And then there was me, the current Anarchy champion, and the first woman to shine a light on BOB’s false aura of invincibility.

Miss Fury can’t wrestle to save her life, she even admits as much, not that she has too, just watch a match, any match. She’s untrained and dangerous, but I suppose that’s supposed to be the point. Her entire existence was to mock me and my inability to get the job done on a major stage. Hmm, chalk one up for the good guys!

Relentless was the turning point. That’s where we dealt BOB their first major blow, this week on Anarchy, we’re looking to put the final nail in BOB’s coffin and send them packing from the XWF for good.

Even if that includes one of my childhood heroes, Robbie Bourbon.

This Anarchy we prove that right is might, wrong is gone!

I'd hate to be in BOB right about now!

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-09-2020), Doctor Louis D'Ville (10-02-2020), Ruby (10-07-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Vita Frickin Valenteen's post!
Thunder Knuckles™ (10-02-2020)