Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 06:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Slangin Out w3st wit a old Coachella flame..
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-28-2020, 05:06 PM

[The scene opens up to JB dressed in a plain shirt, and black jeans with some $60 dollar pair of sneakers at a club in California, as he see’s people dressed in the designer shit, he feels like if he’s out of place, as people look at him with some distain. Then he heads to a booth, but he ended up seeing someone familiar he had previous fling with a Coachella, and she comes up from the booth to hug him, and invite him to sit with her.]

JB: Kylie? Is that you?…

Kylie: YEAH IT IS… IT BEEN AWHILE!

JB: Yeah it’s been, why did you invite me to your VIP booth? Do you know that I don’t like paps on my dick in private and public spaces?..

Kylie: You have nothing to worry about, my team has that covered. I noticed you in the crowd, and I had to have you sit with me, we need to catch up. Do you want anything to drink?

[JB then nods, and she has one of her waiters to pour him some the finest shit from Italy. He takes a sip, and shakes his head. He look at her, and noticed that she grew up from the last time he encounters her. He then takes another sip, and she starts to dance to Travis’s new track in the club, and she pulls out her cell phone to snapchat the moment. She then starts to film him, and he wasn’t having it.]

JB: Hey Kylie, please don’t put your expensive phone on my face…

Kylie: Why not?

JB: I’m ugly… i don’t want your followers to unfollow you, plus aren’t you with Travis Scott? I don’t want to get heat with that dude from Texas.

Kylie: We aren’t together anymore… but I do have a little daughter named Stromi..ahhh, this is my shit!

[She then lifts up her wine glass, and started to dance to some more trap shit. Then everyone in the club take a notice of her dancing on the table, and they all start taking pictures of her and JB is trying to hide his face. Kylie then gets off the table, and she sits on JB’s lap and she pulls his head to her face, and she kisses him. JB tried to fight the feeling, but gives in and makes out with her. Then suddenly, people started coming to their side, and both of them flea the club with her security in a black hummer at the back door.]

...Meanwhile...

[As they drive off from the paps and fans, JB then looks behind the window to see if they are still following them, but then she starts to sit on his lap and she starts to her drunk in love impression, and rides on his surfboard. JB then tries to get her off him.]

JB: Damn girl, don’t you have self control? We had to flea the club due to your antics!

Kylie: Don’t judge me, you know that I am fucking crazy. I might be a saint at home, but out into the night… I want to be a loose little girl, and when I seen you at the club.. I have to fuck you!

JB: Oh no no, I don’t need my names on no dailymail and TMZ… I already had to deal with being in the public eye with my family getting murdered. Also, you are drunk… I know you’ll regret it the next morning.

[Kylie then unbuckle his pants down to his boxers, and she then manages to go pretty far onto him. Then half an hour later, they somehow manage to stumble to her mansion, and he puts her on her couch in the living room. JB tries to leave, but she pulls him onto her on the couch. JB tries to fight it off, but she won’t let go of him.]

Kylie: Staa—ayy— with—

[She then pukes on her million dollar Versace rug. JB moves aside from her vomit, and he then looks at her with a look of disappointment. JB then see’s one of her whyte nanny’s carrying her daughter, and she almost wanted to call the police, but Kylie kept puking to distract her.]

Nanny: What’s going on here at 3am?

JB: Look lady, I was helping her to get home… but she was too drunk to even get to the door, so I had her give me her house keys to get in. So now, it’s best if I roll out of here before you call the police on me.

Nanny: No no, I want you here to watch over her as I watch her kid, I apologize for being shocked, this is a normal occurrence for her. So, make yourself conformable as I go put her kid back to her crib.

[The nanny leaves them be, and JB then grabs a rag from her table and wipes her mouth, and sits on the couch beside her. He props her on his lap, and he falls asleep and she was getting herself comfortable on his lap.]

...Being a babysitter issa bitch!...

[As it was 6 in the mornin’, JB wakes to still see a sleeping Kylie. As he pokes her on her nose, she wiggles on him. He then starts to cop a feel on her left boob, but stops before he gone further. She then slowly wakes up, and she gets off his lap. She then yawns and stretches for about ten minutes, then she finally see’s JB’s metal masked face. She then snuggles on his arm.]

Kylie: Good morning John, I am glad you spent the night with me. I needed you to be with me, and all my odd antics.

JB: That’s cool, but I need to head outta here. I have to head back to my motel, and pack to head into the airport, I got flight at like 2pm back in Maryland.

Kylie: Don’t worry about that, I got you covered. Listen, wait here I want to show you something, i’ll be right back.

[Kylie heads upstairs, and JB pulls out his phone and see’s notifications from his non existent twitter feed with him and her at the club. JB rolls his eyes, and she manages to come back down to show her own pink and gold encrusted metal mask. She dons it, and he nods his head in agreement.]

JB: That’s it?… okay it’s cool. Now, I got to go… don’t you have to see your family or watch your kid?

Kylie: Seesh… such a buzzkill, John. If you want to leave me, fine… then leave!

[JB then gets up from the couch, and had a look of anger as she spoke to him like if he’s an asshole. He heads to the front door, and walks down the gate, and she tries to call out for him, but he was gone from her mansion as the scene cuts off.]

“Bitches be trippin, bitches be trippin hard for the JB dick. Look, I did her a favor for her to get into her own mansion. I managed to almost fall for her advances, but I knew better not to be heavily involved with her. I was tempted like a mafucka, but I surely had that self control that made me do crazy within my own mind. Hell, i even had self control when I hosted my sub-par outdoor party with about two ladies who partaken in it. First it was Ash Quinn, I mean I could have propositioned myself onto her, and gone down with a #metoo. Hell, if R-Kelly had many docuseries of himself with minor girls…well, looks like I would have gone that route.

Bullshit, fuck that guy… he still makes bangers though. Unlike him, I have the self control to not act out my primal, lustful ways like how Tommy CAN'T control himself when he see’s pair of bitches feet in flip flops (sorry T); now, who’s the second person who I managed to have self control with my urges with?…

The name is Halocen…

Man, her in that bikini got me going buck wild, if this was the 90s… she’s would been involved with the Freaknik down south. She’d be busting down like if it’s nothing, but fortunate for her that isn’t the case you see. She lucky that she wasn’t around that time period, because she would have been complaining she’s been #metoo’d and put every male like myself in jail. But fuck it though, she looked good in the bikini, just like Ash Quinn.

Now, i am back in the ring and I am fighting her in that ring in Oregon. Man, this place is wired, i’m fighting IN the most whitest state in the amerikkkan history. The place that managed to have two cops get poped at night, over a Kentucky incident with Breonna Taylor. Man, I wouldn’t even step foot in that place, but due to my contractual obligations… I got to beat me a white girl, who I wanted to pull a Kylie Jenner with.

But now, I have to show the new rookie how hard life is in the ring, and outside of it. Halocen, I want to let you know that… the outcome don’t mean shit to me. You can beat me like a fucking rag doll, and i’ll be dancing my way to the bank. I’ll take whatever you dish out, and I will make it my diligence to make these white fans think they can see a brotha like me crash and burn…

When out of nowhere, you’ll be treated with a Blacklisted out of nowhere, and you’ll be looking at the lights. Making your first debut match on Savage, be the last on Savage… I am going to let you have your shine, because I like you. But once your fifteen minutes has expired, I will beat you like I own ya down to your strain of hair. You going to experience who JB is in the ring, as I make my return to it.

So Halocen, be ready to feel da power of rage this NEXT Saturday.”

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John_Black's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-28-2020), Theo Pryce (10-11-2020)