Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 12:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Savage 9/12/20: Reaching.
The Freak Away
The Mystic One.

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-13-2020, 05:47 AM

xwf99.com/savagereport

Moments after that historic bout between a future Universal Champion Charlie, and Main the X-Treme champion; we see footage of Freak in the backstage with his back turned to the camera in a corridor, with green smoke filling the room. He pulls out a 8x10 picture of Charlie and hangs it on the side near a boiler door, the speaks.

"You see people, i'm not violent kinda guy, I just have to get my point across for those who don't understand, where I come from. Where I come from, it's either be killed or kill those around you. In this case, I had to reach for the stars and attack Charlie for his own benefit. He's hardcore, he's hardcore you people will say out loud whenever he's out there, either defending his Heavymetalweight title OR facing Sarah for her Universal Title on night three on Relentless.

I gave him a letter to say I was sorry... and I meant that shit.

But at the same time, I don't know if it was the power of persuasion of Culty OR if it was my jealousy towards him OR.... I just wanted to attack, and feel like whole beast from within.

Whatever it was, it doesn't truly matter at the end right?...

Let this be my warning to you all in XWF that The Freak, will let the beast of pain and sociopathic rage plague upon this god forsaken company...

To Charlie, I hope you heal and pray to a higher power you can make it to Relentless, and become the best you can be... i'm-- i'm..SORRY...

For anyone else...

lləɥ oʇ ob uɐɔ llɐ noʎ"

Ending Transmission.

The Freak's List Of Affable Achievements.
1x (Former) Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Freak's post:
Charlie Nickles (09-13-2020)