Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funhouse Of Illusions
The Freak Away
The Mystic One.

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-09-2020, 08:11 PM

We see Greggo idling inside some hall of mirrors. Then he stumbles upon a reflection of his female alter ego, who "speaks" to him.

"You are pathetic..."

"You are worthless..."

"Why are you a fake champion?..."

Then Greggo gets mad and shaders the mirror, but then green smoke fills the room and Culty is behind him with his pimp cane.

"Well Well Well, if it isn't Greggo... the manager of best of the best this company has to offer. The man who single handedly managed to make Sarah a star here, even though in reality she didn't need you at all. Time and Time, you sit there and think, that shit is so sweet like if you are so untouchable. A man like you, should realize that you aren't even worth a title that is on your waistline. You can be all like "oh im beter den yer" and still retain this belt, since you managed to con Sarah like a dime a dozen fake princess that she is, and she even knew that you'd take the bait from her like a little mice you are, i'm surprised that those mouse traps didn't hit you in your lovely face of yours, because you need to get it fixed permanently. Maybe your female alter ego is right... You are nothing but a pathetic, worthless, FAKE champion..."

Greggo lunches for Culty, but The Freak attacks him from behind with a green and black Kendo Stick, and he grabs Greggo and whips him into the mirrors. Then Culty picks up the Federweight belt and shows it to Freak, and then he pins Greggo while there was shards of glass on the floor.

The Freak's List Of Affable Achievements.
1x (Former) Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-11-2020, 08:29 AM

WINNER - THE FREAK

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-11-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-11-2020, 03:50 PM

"I wazn't even da champion! You want that weird Eric pedo! He was champ! He winned it FROM me already! WTF'z yo!'?"

"Then again I never really was the champion since I stopped pinning Sarah Lacklan before Lane came and ROBBED her of the title and awarded it to me in teh 1st place. This is why my Sar makes a face like her butt plug fell out anytime she passes the Federweight halls! Bad memories of being FUCKED over by that asshole dictator!"

"From my client to you, Lane. FUCK YOU."

"To THE FREAK: Congratz you won a title from me that I didn't still have, because I lost it to Eric after I never really won it from Sarah."

Greggo crosses his arms and stands there looking as smug as smug could smug. He's damn proud of the way he laid all that out! No wonder people thought he was the champion of trash talk! What a pro!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post