Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 05:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Name's Chris Chaos And I Still Don't Get It
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-20-2020, 01:37 PM

"A true wordsmith you are, Theo. Very proud of you for responding so quickly.

Hey, how do your ribs feel, by the way?

If you took a moment to pull your head out of your own ass, you would have realized that the one backed into the corner here is YOU, not me. This wasn't about the title at the next Warfare event. If you would have listened to my words instead of jerking yourself off you would have realized that. I didn't want you doing what you usually do and coming up with an excuse as to why I don't need to face you. I made sure that the title doesn't change hands until AFTER I am through with you.

However, you are the Head of Creative, you oversee everything that goes on with booking and what not. Ares and I won that match, therefore I have a contractual obligation to get a title shot. So does Ares Creed. Do you really want to put your little paper champion in that kind of predicament? That doesn't fit the narrative for you, does it? Sarah has been protected and coddled since the moment the ink dried on her illustrious contract, and a match against myself AND Creed....well, that's just plain suicide.

I have the contractual obligation to get my match, and if I do not, well then its simple....the title will be held up in court. I am the number one contender, and the title WILL NOT be defended after Relentless unless it is against ME. It could be weeks, months, years, however long it takes. That's just bad for business.

So, since i am getting that shot anyway and you once again prove that the word Theo and the word "control" don't mix........lets make the deal sweeter.

NOT ONLY will I never again get a Uni shot if I lose---yes the above match I am talking about will be off the table if I lose--but I will never show my face on XWF TV again. If I lose to you, Theo, consider my contract much like my title shot, null and void.

I WILL get my title shot one way or another, so you can get that thought out of your massive head. Is getting rid of me for good this time enough of a perk for you to actually find your balls?"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-21-2020)

Messages In This Thread
re:My Name's Chris Chaos And I Still Don't Get It - by Referee John X - 08-20-2020, 01:25 PM
re:My Name's Chris Chaos And I Still Don't Get It - by Referee John X - 08-20-2020, 01:29 PM
re:My Name's Chris Chaos And I Still Don't Get It - by Chris Chaos - 08-20-2020, 01:37 PM