Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't like either broads... but if i had to choose...
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-03-2020, 05:02 AM

[Image: F7yS.gif]

"Testing... Testing...

One..Two.. One Two...

This tape message is for this upcoming Anarchy's dodgeball match between Atara and Ruby. The main reason is that there is no point wasting my time to shoot a real promo for this shit, and at some point i will return in ring on Anarchy by mid September.

By then, i'll have a new out look with a new style to boot... i needed to make a change in my own life.

Onto the main reason on WHO i choose to side with in this dodgeball...

There's a reason why i never did so well in my gym classes back in my youth, i kept on skipping it due to those stupid ass Dodgeball games, throwing ball at an incoming student doens't seem like an ideal way to have fun... but now, i can't miss this one.

It's down between our Resident Hero and most qualified person who can invade another territory and win some gold Ruby.... and our current Shooting Star Champion Atara, who already has someone backing her up who i don't need to name.

So... it's down to picking a modern day Hurricane and a modern day Sable...

You know who i want to go with for this one...

[Image: hjZBzbK.gif]

Eventhough she and her shitty pal Sarah done left us in Area 51 at one point, i don't want to see Atara coming out alive in this dodgeball match, period. Not only i had some previous matches with her, she's WAY too over exposed with everyone's thinking she's untouchable....

She anit shit just like her little crew or team of kool aid drinking SIMPs who cater her every whim.

So Ruby, i got your back in this dodgeball match... i guarantee my ball throwing skills will come into play to Atara's vicinity that will cause her to get facial reconstruction surgery once the match is adjourned."

The tape stop suddenly by an unknown person's hand.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
Atara Raven (08-03-2020)