Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 11:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Satisfy My Hunger
Alexei Medved Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

05-10-2020, 01:19 PM

The wet asphalt, a sign of the rain that has fallen. The street lights reflect on the wet asphalt as the X-Treme Champ stands at the corner. The cherry on his cigarette becomes bright red as he takes one last puff and flicks it someway.

All of a sudden he feels a tap on his shoulder. Felix Jones swings around to face none other then RussianRose. Before Felix has anytime to react he is faced with a devastating headbutt. RussianRose lands his forehead square on the bridge of Jones' nose. The champ crumbles to the floor as his nose immediately gushes blood.

RussianRose stomps the Champs face with his heavy black boot before going for the pin

[Image: M8HN8TM.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Felix Jones Offline
Whatever happens, happens.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-10-2020, 07:15 PM

The thing about getting smacked on the bridge of the nose is, one. It hurts like Hell and two. It momentarily stuns you. You can be the biggest and baddest mother fucker around but a shot to the nose will always get you. Even after I had gone down. The stomps by RussianRose didn't hurt like that headbutt to the center of my face. My nose was gushing blood like crazy, I could feel the warm crimson leaking. It took me a moment or two but I kicked out of the pin at the last moment. I threw an elbow strike to RussianRose's nose in pay back for the headbutt, stunning him so I could make my escape.

Former
2x[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: EEbmGOW.png]
Credit For Banner: Atara Themis
Hate Post Like Post