Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 06:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pig City
Taco Offline
Director of Craft Services. Also a pin.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-29-2020, 12:51 PM

Taco trundles over from catering, his jowls covered in the remnants of a huge can of creamed corn he finally got open.

He's obviously in a good mood, right up until he sees Felix Jones.

"Onk."

Felix smells a lot like Peter Gilmour. He smells like a guy whose name shouldn't have anything to do with the X-Treme Championship. Taco doesn't like having his appetite messed with.

"Onk onk onk."

With a sudden charge and a swipe of the head, Taco catches Felix by the cuff of his pants with one tusk. Jones is tripped up and lands on his head, allowing Taco to rest his corn-soaked snout on top of him.

"Onk!"

"Onk!!"

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Taco's post:
Atara Raven (04-29-2020), Felix Jones (04-29-2020)
Felix Jones Offline
Whatever happens, happens.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-29-2020, 04:18 PM

I had just grabbed some food from catering. They had all sorts of delicious things to eat. From ribs to salads and everything in between. So I fixed myself a plate of food and went to go find somewhere to eat in peace
I didn't want to be Disturbed while I ate my meal, if there was one thing I hated was someone messing with me while i stuffed my face. Normally I wouldn't have to worry about it but I was the Xtreme champ and thus had to.

I looked around to see if I could find someplace to eat, that's when I saw an empty room where I munch in peace and harmony, while having my back to the wall so no one could sneak up on me but all of a sudden. Someone or something caught the cuff of my pants. Pieces of my food went flying through. My heart broke as I watch all of it hit the ground at the same time I did. All of it ruined but my head hit the floor and caused me to be dazed. My world was spinning as I felt something on my chest and heard what appeared to be counting. I saw a small pig trying to pin me. I grabbed him and picked him up off of me and kicked out of his pin.

"What the fuck? Even animals are trying go for this belt? Man. The XWF is a strange place."

Former
2x[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: EEbmGOW.png]
Credit For Banner: Atara Themis
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Felix Jones's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-29-2020)