Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 12:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unmitigated Shitpost From Moorous
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-21-2020, 06:24 AM

[Image: tumblr_ljgm48RHza1qzu8geo1_400.png]

Moorous: You see, as time passes by we question wether or not we shall see another day. We die and die, but we tend to live in a lie and a lie within our own inner beings like some kind of sock puppets in a tv show (not speaking ill of that honky Jim Henson). You see, as I Moorous from Africa; has seen the lights of the ignorance of the traveling masses that has been stowed upon me. You people think that this battle royal is a guarantee shot at Ruby's title?

A Title that's maybe defended like.... once in a lifetime?

Here we have the idea of a battle royal that starts from the outside, with the only stip to be tossed inside, and then what? a standard falls kind of match for the taking. You see, as I Moorous seek that JB isn't going to take this too seriously since he's plotting on the life of Ruby with his "crew" that shall be nameless. He shall seek to see if he will be the one who's the last man standing, but I know for a fact that isn't going to be the case.

At some point, JB is going to snap and unleash that Moorous rage upon whoever tries to stop him from entering the ring...

[Moorous closes his eyes and touches his 8-Ball. Then shakes it, and looks at it like if he saw his car note due.]

Moorous: Actually, from this 8 Ball I see that he won't be even in the match itself, as he's going to be outside of the ring gawking at Ruby, even though he proclaims he hates the whitey, he can't help but to unleash his secret love for their women like piece of fried chicken and a St Ides. He’s going to make sure that she’ll get his Drive Bye with his homie Tommy; it’s going to be a mess in that ring when there is a Brotherhood abound, they’re going to take over Anarchy for the taking like a dollar at a crack den.

But who knows? There might be a chance that JB will get tossed in the ring, and be able to partake the in ring bullshit, and be able to outlast everyone. Maybe he’ll become the Anarchy champion, and be the face that runs the place. I don’t know, you all know how the powers that be can determine these things.

[Then suddenly a cloud of smoke appears out of nowhere, and we see JB coming out of the mist. Then Moorous then leaves the room, with a joint in his mouth, as they dap one another in passing.]

JB: You see here, Moorous is right, there will be that inner rage that will let loose like a Blackwaters Brother’s promo on roof, I’mma tear the roof off this sucka. I will make it my diligence to make sure that nobody minutes the few are going to even reach those ropes in that ring. I mean the premise is too Russo’y that even Cornette would blow is brain out towards. You see there is a fine line between winning and losing, and well for me it all comes down to me making something out of nothing in a border toss match like this. I don’t guarantee even being in the ring, but there is a good chance that I will HEY HEY HEY like Fat Albert to all of these bustas to make them not get a contendership towards the Anarchy title pretty soon. Also, Ruby needs to watch herself during that border toss match, because she gonna get---

[Before JB can finish his statement this image appears on the screen…]

[Image: bobcoming.jpg]

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like John_Black's post:
(04-21-2020), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-21-2020), red-x (04-21-2020), Shooter Syn (04-21-2020)