Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redemption?
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-14-2020, 09:26 AM

Didn’t last Anarchy feel good? Watching as the XWF’s symbol of justice regained the Anarchy championship and righted a terrible wrong in this world? It was a definite feel-good moment watching on as Ruby was awarded the championship that she never should have lost in the first place!

What wasn’t so feel good was the level of contempt I felt in the ring after the fact.

No thank you?

Not even a nod of respect?

No, she acted like I wasn’t even there! Like I didn’t just help her secure the championship after her CHOSEN sidekick failed to offer her any REAL assistance in the match!

Then this happened!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

A scowl!? Really!!?

What did I do to earn your contempt Ruby?

Help a friend in need?

Isn’t that the job of a HERO!!?

You made a mistake by choosing that mangy mutt as your sidekick instead of me, and when he let you down like we all knew that he would, I was there to save YOUR BUTT!!

Don’t get me wrong Rubes, I’m not saying that I won you the championship, not at all, but you have to admit that without me coming to your aid, your chances against those two superpowered bullies would have been thinner that Vinnie Lanes ACTUAL hair!!

When I read that tweet, I was so mad that I could have crushed your head with my bare hands!

Then you sent this!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

And I couldn’t agree more!

Here’s my reaction… Yes, we need to talk!!

It’s no secret that I look up to you Rubes. I’ve always considered you to be a positive role model, one that I’ll even admit that I’m a little jealous of.

I know, I know, why would I possibly be jealous of ANYONE, right?

The answer is simple. Because you have achieved all that you have in this business without once betraying your own morals!

… that’s not something I can claim, and for it, you have my respect, but if I’m to continue to be your sidekick, then I need that respect to be mutual!!

I know that you don’t always agree with my methods, but if you get the job done, what does it matter which road you took to victory? Nobody was hurt when I fought off Salvation on YOUR behalf, and it led to you winning the Anarchy championship! It’s just like how I helped you take down that animal poaching ring or whatever!? You wanted to waste time sneaking in the shadows and being boring, I WANTED TO KICK BUTT!! You may not have been a fan of my tactics, but the result was the same, we sent some bad dudes to jail, and we lived to fight another day!

And even with this rift forming between us as I speak, I continue to fight!

But this fight isn’t going to be against some Big Evil in some Super Secret base. This is a fight to earn BOTH your trust and respect!

To do that, I’m going to make a pinky swear right here and now.

Ruby, I’m going to WIN this battle royal and I’m going to do it while playing by YOUR rules!

Everyone says that I lost my way last year when I failed to take the Anarchy Championship from Sara Lacklan, and yeah, maybe they're right. Maybe I was struggling with the idea that I let myself down. Maybe I was struggling with the fact that Sarah cheated to beat me, and yet nobody cared. Maybe I was struggling with the fact that instead of sympathy, all I got was contempt! All the while Sarah continued to be treated as the second coming of Jesus!

Maybe I needed a hero in a world where all of the heroes were dead…

Or at least thought dead, because eventually, I found you.

Fighting for right.

Playing by the rules.

Resisting the temptation of taking the easy path.

Watching you defeat Sarah and basically banish her from the XWF, it made me realize that MAYBE I was wrong. Maybe I didn’t need to be bad to be good? Maybe it wasn’t too late for me? Maybe I could be a HERO too!!?

To everyone involved in the Anarchy battle royal, you need to know who you’re getting involved with. It’s not the VV who has goofed around for months, throwing matches and being content with being a pest. My heads back in the game and I have something to prove! Failing to capture the title the first time may have driven me over the edge, and maybe I still don’t come out the other side of this as a champion, but I promise this, I’m focused and driven to put on the best performance I possibly can. Win or lose, I have one goal in mind here…

Showing my friend and crime-fighting companion that I can be the sidekick that she both wants and deserves!!

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-23-2020), Ruby (04-14-2020), Shawn Warstein (04-14-2020), Shooter Syn (04-14-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-14-2020), Zane Norrison (04-19-2020)