Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Diamastigosis
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

02-26-2020, 11:54 PM Rainbow  Diamastigosis -->

[Image: 9f31d3aa462be716ed20101bc390956b.png]

"Hello...Doves."
[Image: 8gxfZqv.jpg]
"Hello...Geri."

Past or present, staged or real, it doesn't matter. What you see before you is happening. A stone and blood stained floor of hidden a courtyard, a gathered crowd robed in crimson with faces covered by the sheen of black votive masks. Center stage, a figure stripped bare is flanked by massive men wielding whip and flog and other tools of flagellation. Heading it all, sat aop a tripod throne, Atara Themis. Costumed in a chiton dress with hair pulled loosely on her head, the goddess Incarnate was headed it, all.

Without a word spoken, just a simple inclination of her chin an arm was raised by one of her men. The whip in his hand tore the air asunder and with an ear piercing crack this makeshift diamastigosis had begun. The snap and pop of leather continued along with all other imaginable sounds but attention was purely given to the feminine voice emanating from the overseer.
[Image: 6Vd3f8o.gif]
"Geri...Dove. Mine was the shadow removed so that you could shine against Madison Dyson, and how did you fair? I am the lioness that stalked and wounded the wildebeest Bobbi London and you, you are a mere scavenger feeding only because I had already had my share." More lecture than insult, Atara's voice still hid none of her intent to belittle the Ganja Goddess.

Pausing, eyes cut to the men in middle. With a look a silent command was given and they stopped the beating. Flesh had already been mangled and torn from bone but still he stood. Another tilt of Atara's chin and tools were exchanged more violent fare.

"You will always finish second to me Geri. Always after, behind, or under me. Never ahead. You walk the path I am carving for you because simply put, Dove, you're the beta bitch. The DUFF, the bridesmaid, the lady in wait, the side piece...only brought out and used when it benefits those you serve only to be shoved back into whatever dank hole you come from. Much like the herb you enjoy, rolled and burned repeatedly so we all can giggle for an hour so."

Atara continued to scoff, "Cling to that Olympic fame like we know you will, but even in that you're still giving chase to me. For every aspect, virtue, or place of reverence, Aphrodite as her epithet and in the realm of martial prowess mine is called pankration. The discipline that hardened Spartans and won the world for Alexander. The birth mother of wrestling and mix martial arts. Brutal and unrelenting, so much so that cults developed festivals based off what you see before you. Willing participants taking part in the
diamastigosis. Whipped, even till death to proof their worth."

"Have you seen what I endure here. Peter. Socio. I have to relive an entire fucking Gilmore promo every day I log into the XWF website because some dick thinks it's funny. I live diamastigosis, partly because I'm stubborn but mostly because I will not submit and be made a fucking joke....

"...beat me? You pray at night you die first. The thought of any how shape or form you might be elevated to my place in this company is the very reason Geri only peaks in when she thinks the match is so hush hush no one will care if she wins. You ride my gowns train Miller, because its safer for you. Because it's convenient and because it's easier. Puff that chest and blow all the smoke you can, we both know it's to hide eyes with more shame than blood and a face covered with more self doubt than foundation.

You can't beat me. You can't best me and you'll never be me Geri. Give up, shut up, and just do what you do best and smoke up.

"It's a submission match, Dove. Admitting defeat now is going save you from as much torture as this guy just got."
Atara paused and eyes diverted to the center again.
[Image: pPbV7rV.gif]

"I'm the whip come Thursday Miller and you're just the fatty meaty bag I'm carving into. See ya on Twitter."

😉

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Atara Raven's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-27-2020), Azrael Erebus (02-27-2020), Corey Smith (02-27-2020), red-x (02-28-2020), Shawn Warstein (02-27-2020)