Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 11:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
boom.
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-10-2020, 04:50 PM

[It opens up to Wendy Williams Show, where that dusty heffa in her fake Versace dress and her pair of knock off Jordans on her busted feet. We see Wendy sitting down on her hot seat, as her sheep fans were cheering her on. About ten minutes later, she clears her throat and looks at the camera.]

WW: Hey y’all, I just want you to all know… I just came off from a drug rehab stint, and now I am here to come back to speak about someone who goes by “John Black”!

[The audiences seemed to be not invested by that name, since he’s not known within the media. Then they show a picture of him getting thrown out at the office in Baltimore, then they start the fucking ooh and ahhs as Wendy smiles.]

WW: Oh yeah, it surfaced on TMZ and let me tell you, this guy is hot mess. First of all, he managed to shoot up a radio station with his friend named Tommy, who reminded me of Tommy from Power, anyone remember that show? Just me.. okay then. It all took place last year post X-Mas, and now are wanted men in the state of New York!

[The audiences still give out the best ooohs and awhs, even it cuts to one of the stage hands looking shocked. Wendy swirls her tea cup, and takes a sip.]

WW: You want my opinion, I think those two guys are degenerates who shouldn’t be free from prison, they desvere to rot in it. It so karma justice that this menace to society got kicked out of th—

[Suddenly, Black in his finest suit and a golden metal mask comes onto the set with everyone dead silent, as Wendy looked got up from her seat and tried to back away from him. Black hands her a rose, and she hesitantly takes it.]

Black: Hey Wendy, I was JUST told that I would have an interview with you today. But now, you already done spoiled my surprise about that situation. If you think I’m a menace, then how about I one up you and say that you nothing more than a coked out whore on live TV?

[Wendy is taken aback from his words, and she shouts for security, but he just walks out of the studio with his hands in his pockets. Then about couple hours into the evening, Black’s at home with his Aunt Jackie and his son in the living room watching TV. Then somehow, the footage of the confrontation leaked and his Auntie wasn’t pleased by it.]

Auntie Jackie: What the fuck is wrong with, John? How dare you disrespect a woman like that on live TV! You should be ashamed of yourself!

Black: Look Aunty, she was just being bitch and throwing out our names like if it was garbage, so I had to tell her like it is. I don’t care if it ruins my image to these people.

Auntie Jackie: Boy… I don’t know what to du wit chu! You need to calm the fuck down before it cost you, because you already don’t have a good image in the public after the shit you’ve done since you’ve been on the road.

Black: You think those people care about me? They want to see me either dead or in prison, hell my homie Tommy did time for some shit, and nobody pays him any mind. Me on the other hand…

[His now five-year-old son in his PJ, tries to tap him on the arm for his attention. He looks at him, and his son gives him a drawing of him, mommy, and himself. John smiles at it, but comes to a realization that isn’t going to be happening any time soon.]

John Jr: When will we get to see Mommy again...daddy?

[Aunty Jackie nods her head with disapproval as she heads to the kitchen, while Black places him on his lap and looks on the floor. Before he could give an answer, he hears a knock on the door and opens it to see the police. It fades off into dusk….]

[Image: MF-Doom-art-2-300x248.jpg]

“As the time grows, the matters won’t mold. Well for me, time is non existent to the highest degree to my mind. Am I the last man standing for my own relevance or am I just going to keep on fighting for no reason? To many question I can ponder for myself as the day goes by until the break of dawn.

Well now, I am ready to break the dawn of anyone who needs a pick me up, I haven’t been in that ring since last Savage of last year and I can’t wait to put my hands on someone until they can’t even walk, just like in boxing or MMA, if they don’t get up I walk away with knowing that I could have just killed a man.

Who’s the victim? Some wannabe superhero guy who seems to belive he’s the second coming of Guppy Parsh or some hero character that even Stan Lee wouldn’t even pitch in his older meetings before his death.

Calvary

Listen up man, this isn’t going to be some hero beat up the villain, then flies off into the night, this is going to be me grounding you up like minced meat, and fed to fans of yours who might end up gaining half your sup par abilities. I am not going to be afraid of a cookie cutter guy like you can do, I can go so much worse you’ll be thinking you need another career when I make you unconscious and drown you in your own kryptonite of your own blood.

Look up in the sky…

It’s bird...

It’s a plane...

No its… you who’s going to feel the wraith of John Mafuckin Black."

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John_Black's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-10-2020), DocktorTrust (02-11-2020), red-x (02-12-2020)