Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AA - Taa - Effin Raah You Ninny!
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

02-11-2020, 04:26 AM

[Image: MOsrPtg.png]

"Can you give me that modicum of respect Socio? Can you find enough decency to afford me the same reach around courtesy you give all your slap ass bro-mates in the back before you try and fuck me? Your friend Peter said it right. Even threw in a m'lady before berating me with the same ineffable rhetoric you've been spouting for the past two weeks."

"I'm a romantic at heart Amjetkun, it's those little things that count. So chin up, stop compensating, I'm not concerned with your physical inadequacy. You don't have to club me on the head to get my attention. I can be your friend and you...mon petit monstre.

"It just takes a simple salutation. Hi Atara, how are you? No rape stuff, no trying to murder me....just say my name. Three syllables."

"I can even make it easier for you cupcake. Just call me by my last name. Only two syllables you. See the statue on the right, does she look familiar?

"No, not the picture of me up top, but good guess. Wait, wait. Don't scroll back up. Stay with me."

"Guess again, I know it hurts and your getting frustrated Socio but try really hard...ok."

"It's not your fault and don't worry we can still be friends. You, me, and this little lady..."

"Where I am from, her name is Themis."

Yeah! Just like me, look at you putting stuff together, but in America you call her Lady Justice. Goddess of Law. She's literally, like, literally, in almost every Court House in the states and I have a sneaky suspicion you and her will be seeing alot of each other.

And I really hope so, the idea of you incarcerated, too stupid to know when to shut your mouth. Thrown into solitary, all that swole atrophied and coming out a slimmed down, prime piece of prison whatever. Going back into the general population and still being too stupid to shut your mouth you end up bottoming for Boris.

Yeah, Boris will be there. Vehicular manslaughter after downing ungodly amounts of vodka. I don't know if you if you ever seen a Slovakian woman, but they are gorgeous. You'll be the closest thing.

"Boris' Bitch"

"Lil BB."

"Emphasis of course on little. Lil BB bass taped by Boris, neither one of you comprehending the other so who really knows if it's consensual or not. Who cares? Not me, probably not Noah. Definately not Boris.

"Speaking of, Noah, I'm keeping my promise to Vita. No funny business. I will be strictly professional, but I am a little hurt you didn't bet on me to win the March Madness tournament. #SubieFam

Not cool.

-FIN-

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Atara Raven's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-12-2020), Barney Green (02-11-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-11-2020), red-x (02-13-2020), Shawn Warstein (02-11-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Atara Raven's post!
(02-11-2020)