Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 03:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superpowers Unite!
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-13-2020, 06:28 PM

Three thugs stand in the moonlight down a dark ally. Just your average drug deal.

Until

"Look!"

"In the sky!"

"Is it a bird?"

"No, it's a plane!"

"No you idiots, it's.."

"BULK SMASH BRO!"

Indeed, its Amjetkun Socio falling at a high velocity from the rooftop above and crashing directly on top of two of the thugs!

"Oh shit!" Says the last thug standing.

Amjetkun rises up from the bloody crater he just made. His large bloodshot eyes fixated on the final thug.

"Hey maaan, we're cool maaan… " He pleads while stepping back.

Amjetkun leaps towards him, wrapping his giant meat hooks around the thugs throat.

"Dude stop!"

The Pink Mist, better known to the world as Vita Valenteen shimmies down the fire escape to the ally below. She reaches for Amjetkun, trying to sooth him into submission.

"Listen big guy… Just let him go, okay?"

Amjetkun snarls as he tightens his grip around the thugs throat. Vita leans in and begins to gently rub his back.

"This isn't how we do things. Let him go and we'll let the authorities handle him…"

Amjetkun snarls again, but his grip loosens slightly.

"Please?"

And with that, Amjetkun releases the thug who immediately makes a break for it.

That is, until VV throws one of her billy clubs which flies through the air with pinpoint accuracy before cracking the thug in the back of the head and leaving him face down in a puddle of mud.

"What the heck! I told you not to kill anyone!"

And in response, a snarl. It seems that Amjetkun is hyped up on that special kinda steroid tonight.

Later That Night…

Vita crouches low as she surveys the criminal fortress down the street with her pink binoculars.

"More crimes against humanity take place here than any other place in the world. are you ready for this?"

"Yeah bro, let's smash some skulls, just let me top off first!"

Socio objects himself with an unknown green liquid that seems to glow in the dark. His size doubles, his skin gains a reddish hue, and his bloodshot eyes bug out of his head.

"ARRRRGH!"

"Just remember, no killing!!"

"ARRRRRGH!"

With all of the sophisticated tools that you'd expect a Batman to have, Vita leaps off of the roof and grapples her way across the fence and into the lot across the street.

Amjetkun on the other hand, smashes throw the front gate and sets off all the alarms…

All of them!!

And wouldn't you know it, just as a group of goons surround Amjetkun, the damn video feed cuts out!!

Later…

Blood, intestines, severed limbs that were ripped from their sockets. That's the carnage left in the wake if Amjetkuns rage. In the middle of it all, a deflated Amjetkun sleeps like a baby.

"SERIOUSLY!!?"

Well, he was…

"Huh? Did we kick their asses?"

Amjetkun looks around confused as Vita tries not to hurl.

"This isn't good… This isn't good!"

Vita says as she begins to panic.

"What's the problem bro? Did I miss one?"

"Miss one? YOU KILLED EVERYONE!! Ruby is going to be so…"

"Pissed?"

"No, worse… Disappointed…"

"Ah, screw her. I don't know why you care what she thinks anyway. You wanted to take out some bad guys, and we did. That's a win bro, now let's grab some grub… I'm starving!"

"No… I still have to finish what I came for, but you go ahead. I don't think I'll need The Inflatable Bulk anymore tonight."

"You sure? Cause we could always swing by McDonald's or something and then finish killing everyone here."

"No, go ahead. I'll meet up with you later."

Amjetkun nods and wanders away as VV continues forth with her mission to break into Lane's office and steal her Anarchy contract without any opposition.

Superpowers Unite

"I quit, remember!"

"I left this crappy brand on the last show, yet here I am booked in a tag match against The Sick Cunts. Lane loves his games, am I right? Not only is he forcing me into the ring against Fuzz and Noah for like the eleventy zillionth time, but he's doing so AFTER I made it clear that I was done with Anarchy!"

"I know, I know, but Vita, you willingly entered yourself into a title match against Noah at the last Warfare."

"True, and that wasn't an easy decision to make, but one that I deemed worth it for a shot at gold. What's on the line here? What makes this match special enough that I'd willingly try to smack my boyfriend and his dad around?"

"Nothing!!"

"No title shots here, no number one contendership… Just nothing. Such is the way of this God awful brand. Just show up and jump through hoops for Vinnie, but don't look for a prize because Anarchy doesn't have anything to offer outside of the show branded title that carries less prestige than the frickin HMW belt!"

"Ruby is likely to change that with her run, but that doesn't change the fact that this brand that is micromanaged by the head honcho himself is nothing but a joke, and one that I don't find funny anymore.

"Ruby, I'm not going to let you down. I'll fight, but I only do so because I respect you and what you stand for. It sickens me that someone as noble and good as you is getting drug down into the dirt with the likes of me and The Sick Cunts. We're used to being on the receiving end of Lane's bullcrap, but you? You don't deserve this sort of treatment."

"As far as my future after this match? I will be leaving Anarchy once and for all, and there's nothing Lane can do to stop me this time!!"

Vita holds up an envelope that reads "Vita's Anarchy Contract".

"Once I destroy this, you will hold no power over me Lane!!"

Vita opens the envelope and her heart sinks. She glares at the camera so mad that she can't find the words. After a moment, she drops the contract and storms off as the camera pans down.

[Image: 20200113-212352.jpg]

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
(01-14-2020), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-17-2020), Atara Raven (01-13-2020), B.O.B. D (01-13-2020), Corey Smith (01-13-2020), Noah Jackson (01-14-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-13-2020), red-x (01-13-2020), Theo Pryce (01-14-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-13-2020)