Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 11:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unless......
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-22-2019, 02:38 PM

Unless, this isn't actually a pin!

Because it's not! The Engineer appears in front of Fuzz. Fuzz, I'm not after your title. I'm just here to get your attention. Now, I heard you loud and clear about Cunt Fest. You don't want to main event your own show. Admirable! Soooo....

He pulls out an official XWF contract.

I took the liberty of having the legal department draft us this contract to be the second to last match on the card. That way you get what you're owed and you still get to have the moral high ground over Centurion. What do you say?

Unbeknownst to Fuzz, the Engineer is also, quite accidentally, stepping ever so slightly on his toe. I guess the nearby official is counting this as a pin?! Sure!

3.....?

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-22-2019, 02:54 PM

Listen I applaud you on your efforts to lose your title so quickly after gaining it, but I must decline. I told you this was going to happen when I decided, and yet you still pester me. Wait patiently and you’ll get your answer.

Also, fuck you.
Kickout

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Hate Post Like Post