Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 08:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FML...
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-12-2019, 01:23 PM

It’s cold in New York tonight, and this old building just doesn’t hold heat as well as it should, but Vita’s grown accustomed to this way of living. That’s why she has 3 layers of heavy blankets on the bed. She comes out of her robe, revealing her sleep attire of an oversized “Sick Cunt” t-shirt and panties. The winter chill in the air instantly bites at her exposed skin, causing VV to waste little time climbing under the covers and fading into sleepy land as she snuggles into the quickly warming bed.

HIDDEN MESSAGE FROM VV: HELP I'M BEING HELD HOSTAGE IN BAD PROMO'S AGAINST MY WILL!!!

A couple hours later…

VV: "WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!!"

Vita jumps out of bed after feeling something HUGE plop into the bed with her. It’s her former partner from round 1 of the Lethal Lotto tournament who also just so happens to be her opponent this upcoming Anarchy! AMJETKUN SOCIO!!!

VV: "AMJETKUN!!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AND WHY THE HECK ARE YOU NAKED!!?"

Socio looks down and he’s shocked as hell by what he sees!

“Oh shit bro, where the fuck did my pants go?!?!”

He starts reaching down and grabbing at his dick n’ balls as if he can’t believe his pants really aren’t there. Vita hits him in the head with a cinder block she had under her pillow and knocks him out cold!

A few hours later

“Big Bad” Amjetkun “The Dream Muscle” Socio “The Hardest of All Men” slowly wakes up from his nap and notices he’s tied up on the floor in Vita’s bedroom.

“Bro what the fuck! Somebody tied my ass up! Gimme a hand over here Vita!”

Socio just barely even moves and all the ropes and tape and everything just fly off his body at a hundred miles an hour because he’s jacked as fuck yo. Some of the ropes fly off so wickedly fast that they whip against Vita and give her rope burn on her arm! Holy crap! (Holy crap is right, I never saw that coming, and now my arm hurts!!)

“Heh fuck it bro I guess I don’t need a hand afterall! Ha ha ha! Did you see who tied me up though? Why am I wearing clothes and whose are they?”

VV: "It doesn’t matter! What do you think you’re doing!!? You can’t just let yourself into my place whenever you like!! I let you stay here the last time because we were partners, but we aren’t partners anymore are we!!? VV doesn’t even give him a chance to respond. NO!! We’re opponents!! And do YOU know why we’re opponents? Again, no time to answer, sorry bro! Because I requested that we face each other because I want nothing more than to pay you back for what you did both the last time you were here…. EWWWW! And because of how you just freaked out and steam rolled me AFTER the match at L-L!! And even if we were cool, you DEFINITELY can’t just crawl your naked butt into my bed like your name is Noah!! You know what, I’m not even wasting my breath on you, I’m calling the cops!!"

Vita goes and grabs her phone but Socio screams, dives clear across the room, knocks it out of her hand, and it shatters to pieces because it flies so damn hard into the wall!

“Fuck! I didn’t mean to do that bro!”

He picks up the pieces of the phone and…………………… STARTS TRYING TO PUT IT BACK TOGETHER?!?!?

“Sorry about my damn swole! Let me fix your phone!”

A few seconds later, don’t even ask how, but we end up at a point where all of the pieces of Vita’s former phone are now inside of Amjetkun Socio’s mouth. Vita looks like she just wants to die and the scene just ends before it gets any worse.

Some time later…

Everything is a mess and it looks like there has been some serious brawling going on. Vita and Amjetkun are both wrestling on the bed. Vita grabs a knife and is about to stab him when he suddenly remembers something!

“Bruh! I just remembered I brought you some shit!”

VV: "What??"

“Yeah dude! Some sick ass natural drugs and vegan steroid proteins! I started up a supplement company ha ha ha and I got this new popeye terry blend! Only my company knows the secret drug ratios bro it’s sick as piss!”

He goes out and drags in several huge duffel bags that have needles, random tubes, bottles, loose pills, condoms, white powder, weightlifting belts, and even loose weights falling out of them. The camera looks outside and there’s a trail of these items as far as the eye can see.

“Brohammer it’s safe to say I hooked your ass UP! Check that shit out!”

Vita is hesitant but finally looks in one of the bags. She’s afraid to reach into the bag but her eyes light up like she can’t believe what she sees in it. There’s a magical glow coming up out of the bag just like in that scene from Pulp Fiction where they open that suitcase, remember? Same steroids as in the movie.

VV: "Okay, while I don’t do drugs, I can’t help but notice that you have a few canisters of that protein powder in here. I’ll tell you what, you let me keep that, and go find enough to keep me well stocked, and I’ll totally forgive you for that crap at LL!!"

Vita pulls one of the canisters out of the bag and heads into the kitchen to mix up a shake. She’s totally addicted to these things, and she honestly just thinks it’s because they’re so good, but in reality, they are a mix of protein powder, cocaine, steroids, and 100% natural vegan caffeine.. It’s the perfect pre workout shake!!

VV: "Just to be sure, these are the same shakes as before, right!!? I’m not trying to get b'acne’ from your stupid steroids!"

“Oh yeah bro that stuff’s all legit, I get the stuff in bulk at Costco!”

To be continued in Amjetkun Socio's RP even though they're opponents this week, because that makes sense!

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
(12-12-2019), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-19-2019), Atara Raven (12-13-2019), Noah Jackson (12-12-2019), Thunder Knuckles™ (12-12-2019)