Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 10:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BWP!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-02-2019, 07:18 PM

"Broh I'm gonna fuckin' murderlize you and make you my bitch!"

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-02-2019), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-03-2019), Noah Jackson (12-02-2019), Shawn Warstein (12-02-2019)
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler Offline
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-03-2019, 07:31 AM

"You'd better pray to the gods of swole because I'm going to deflate all that hard oil injection work you've had done! Seriously, between you and Jenny's Vagina we have enough plastic to start up a new XWF figurine factory in some shithole third world country! This big bad Piggy is going to make you squeal like the bitch you try to hide under all that artificial muscle. Make sure to eat your wheaties because I'm one ultra violent bitch making Hog!"

Pig takes a swig of Crown Royal from a scotch glass before holding it up toward Amjetkum the roided out bitch of the XWF.
Hate Post Like Post