Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 02:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-08-2019, 05:23 AM

[It opens up to a husky, short, 13-year-old boy in a hoodie and a sliver mask, walking down the park in a late afternoon. We see him holding a old IPhone, and him bumping some new Lil Nas X shit, then halfway through the park, he bumps into someone who look about two years older than him. The girl who has a slight resemblance to Tinashe, with pigtails wearing a sundress and flats, start to hug him.]

Lil Blacky: Why are you hugging me?

Panini: I just want to hug you; you are such a cutie pie!

Lil Blacky: Nah, I’m not… I’m freakish looking…

Panini: Don’t say that, you are such a cutie pie, if you took that mask of you’d be talk of the town.

[Blacky and Panini take a stroll on the park, and they noticed a firework sale tent, and they go up to it to take a look. Then an older dude, then tries to peep on her cleavage, Blacky noticed and the older dude eyes the other way. Then Panini looks at a firecracker that resembles butt plug, and she points at it.]

Panini: Hey sir, what’s that up there?

Older dude: Oh uh… that’s a firecracker butt plug… it’s a HOT seller. Why are you asking me that one?

Panini: Just want to know, I am just curious. I feel like it’s a toy for other to play with.

[The older dude smiles oddly, and pulls the butt plug firecracker from the shelter, and shows them both. Blacky turns away, and tries to walk away, but she catches up to him.]

Panini: Why are you trying to run away from me?

Lil Blacky: I’m just in the mood to keep up with the guy eyeing you weirdly. I just need some space, and just find myself to be alone. I thi---

Panini: Blacky, how about this… why don’t you and I get some Ice Cream?... You need to be honest with me, what’s wrong with you...do I annoy you?

Lil Blacky: What do you want from me? I am going through some shit right now… my friend is missing… I’m slipping on my grades… down to being threaten by my stepfather on a consistent basis… Panini… you know me; you’ve been around me for some time now.

[Panini then puts down her phone, and she noticed one of her friends. As she goes up to them, Blacky stands by the tree, with his head down. His phone goes off, and he sees his dad calling him, and he answers it.]

Lil Blacky: Yes… pops...

D-Bag Father: Where you at boy? Don’t you know it’s six at night?... your mother keeps on worrying about your dumbass. It’s ruining my time to fuck your mother, so you better get back, before I beat your fucking ass!

Lil Blacky: Fuck off, you aren’t my father…I’m never going back there. Enjoy that whore of a mother I used to know, so I hope you and her go die in hell in an unholy matrimony!

[Lil Blacky hangs up, and his father kept blowing up his phone. He ended up blocking up the number, and he meets with Panini. They end up leaving the park together, as the scene fades into pitch dark.]

=====SAYY TO MEEE WHATTT YOUU WANT FROMM MEEEE!=======

“Well, looks like my future screenplay isn’t going to be sold to the public, and that’s pretty much how it is. I mean, it’s a shade within my own life as a young busta in Baltimore, and it’s pretty much close to what Shia LaBafufu wrote in his rehab stints. I know it makes no sense, but isn’t like these people will know what I am talking about, since I’m pretty much a ghost in the locker room.

So now, I have to face the panini eating, dip chewin’, overall legend in the fed… Barney Fuckin Green…

I’m quite surprised to be fighting against this man, he’s way over then I am. I could have just said fuck it, and back down and not showed up. But then I’d have to risk the whole Firecracker up the ass thing, is it me… or is it that Vinny was watching too much FWM while Roxy is getting busy with other Panini’s on the down low?

Before anyone gets in their feelings, I am just bullshitting towards y’all. I mean, I think that I am at a point where I am just at the twilight zone of my career here, from Edward to Green… it’s miracle that I get to face this man… but Asses on Fire?

I can’t even comment on that nonsense, but it’s Anarchy… but as I ramble to no point of relevance, all I can tell you Green is this…

No matter what accolades you have, or the legend streaks, or the audacity for you to keep being here… I will beat you until I can’t even see the smoke coming out of my fist, as I shove all those butt crackers in your white ass… I’ll set them ablaze, and watch you fly out the ring. Who knows? The fans will get to see a pig fly… that whole “I can believe I can flyyy” shit…

In the words of Kayne and R-Kellz… you gonna touch the sky, because you gonna die in that ring against me. While you chew that dip, and walk around here like you are among the elite, you’re gonna expect the best of me. No matter the stip, I’ll prove to these “fans” that a man like you needs a retirement once I light your ass on Fire.

God, this brand is fucking wired as shit sometimes…"

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like John_Black's post:
(11-14-2019), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-08-2019), Barney Green (11-10-2019), Unknown Soldier (11-08-2019)