Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANARCHOWEEN - 10/31/19
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-02-2019, 09:01 AM

LIVE!!!

FROM THE WELLS FARGO ARENA IN DES MOINES, IOWA!

ALL PERFORMERS MUST REVEAL THEIR ASSIGNED "FAVORITE" FOR THEIR COSTUMES IN THEIR ROLEPLAYS OR TWEETS

FAVORITE ATHLETE COSTUMES
Barney Green
- vs -
Atara Themis

STAR TREK VS. STAR WARS COSTUMES
Bobbi London & Maxine
- vs -
Vita Valenteen & Ruby
Internet Rules!

FAVORITE ANIMAL COSTUMES
John Black (w/ Tommy Wish)
- vs -
Amjetkun Socio

FAVORITE FAIRY TALE COSTUMES
Boris
- vs -
Zane Norrison
- vs -
Mini Morbid

Trick or Treat Match!

Fans will bring their own "treats" for the participants to use in the ring. It will be up to the wrestlers to go to each fan in the front row and trick or treat for them.

FAVORITE DINOSAUR COSTUMES
NON-TITLE
Sarah Lacklan
- vs -
Big D
- vs -
Noah Jackson
- vs -
Mastermind
Children of the Corn Match!

All four wrestlers will be in a local corn field with weapons hidden throughout. They will have to battle their way through the corn and into a ring at the center, where they will then commence upon an elimination style four corners match.

Pyro explodes and the audience goes nuts as Anarchy hits the airwaves LIVE from Iowa!

The throng of XWF fans are going absolutely ballistic as fireworks fill the arena with light and smoke, and eventually the camera centerson "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane at his ringside announce table... dressed as Santa Claus!

Vinnie Lane: "Ho Ho Ho dudes! This was the last costume available! Are you all psyched and ready for another awesome episode of XWF Anarchy? I know I am! We've got... hold on... aw man why do I never get to fully make an intro monologue!"

The lighting in the arena dims and slowly changes to a deep blue hue.

The following airtime segment has been reserved by D-R-W.

The sounds of "clipping" like a pair of scissors can be heard over the speakers and keeps getting louder and louder...

Finally there is a maniacal laughter along with the sounds of the scissors clipping even faster until suddenly...

"Famous" by Günther starts to play over the speakers!

A replay appears on the X-Tron, showing this past Warfare's closing moments involving Shane and CCP...

Quote:CCP's body is motionless. SHANE reaches into the belt line of his attire where he pulls out a pair of scissors as SOLDIER grabs PAGE by his long ponytail and raises PAGE’s head up off the mat where SHANE cuts off his ponytail!! The crowd roars with loud boos as SOLDIER and SHANE laugh at PAGE while SHANE twirls PAGE’s ponytail in the air!! Warfare fades to black.

After the clip finishes, Shane slowly emerges under the deep blue lighting, wearing an all black suit and he's got what looks like a small ziploc bag in his hand. He holds the bag up and a spotlight comes down right onto it to reveal the beautiful golden locks of "Chronic" Chris Page inside the bag! In Shane's other hand is a pair of scissors that he snips rapidly and obnoxiously right up in the camera lens.

The fans give a very mixed reaction as Shane grabs a mic and makes his way into the ring.

I'm going to get right to the point so I don't have to look at any of you idiots longer than I have to.

The fans boo Shane as he laughs and rolls his eyes.

So predictable!

Now calm down while I get down to business and that business tonight is just what's in this baggie right here! You see a long time ago, there was a boy with some very beautiful golden locks but then he ran into a BAD man who had a BAD pair of shears and those lovely golden locks got GOT!

As I said though... that was a long time ago... 2012 to be specific. So that definitely wasn't the footage you all just saw from a week ago, interestingly enough.

And I have it on good authority that the boy who lost his golden locks way back in 2012 was none other than our very own "Chronic" Chris Page!

Then why, oh why, would CCP find himself getting his goddamn hair cut AGAIN here in 2019??? Shouldn't he have learned some sort of martial hair defense moves or something? Up your MHD game, shithead!

And the funny thing is, for those who aren't sure... YES IT WAS ME WHO CUT HIS HAIR BACK IN 2012 TOO! HAHA! I couldn't make this shit up.

Same damn tactic, same damn guy doing the deed, same damn outcome... NOTHING!

That's right!

I remember cutting CCP's hair in 2012 to send a message to that egomaniac that I can do whatever I want to his body and take whatever I want from his life, and whether he wants to admit it or not, he tends to take great pride in his personal appearance for some odd reason and he was actually fond of this ugly ass ponytail which is why he grew it back in the first place or I'd have had nothing to cut again last Wednesday Warfare! So anyways......wouldn't you think something would've happened to the guy that cut off the stupid ass ponytail of a certified egomaniac like Page? HA! Guess not!

Because here I stand!

Now having taken this boy's soft golden locks on two different occasions!

AND NEITHER TIME DID I FACE ANY REPERCUSSIONS!

Shane holds his hands out to his sides and then gives a preposterously over animated shrug.

Big mystery, right? Hmmmmm... or maybe not so much. You see, typically when somebody is on the receiving end of any type of let's say PUNISHMENT from a force they know is much greater than themselves, they tend to NOT go seeking out revenge later.

Hello, my name is Shane and I am that force much greater than CCP. I punish him when and where I see fit, and in ANY manner I deem necessary! Mhmmm yeah! I mean he sure as hell isn't going to DO anything about it... Right?

Watch!

Shane dangles the baggie of CCP's hair in the air and calls out in a deranged, singsong way...

Oh Seeeeee Seeeeee Peeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I've got something of yourrrrrrrrrs! Come n' get it! and it doesn't take long for Shane to snap into a psychotic, raging fit – YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT! GET OUT HERE! GET OUT HERE AND TAKE THIS FROM ME! TAKE THIS HAIR FROM ME!

GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW AND FACE YOUR MASTER!!!!!!

Shane is huffing and puffing, pacing back and forth in the ring as he unbuttons the top of his shirt collar...

He looks at the entrance and waits a few more seconds.................

Aaaaaand just as I thought! Yet another worthless coward!

I mean holy COW! How big of a coward do you need to be to run and hide from a guy who has had less than 10 matches in his entire career? How much of a bitch do you need to be to let that same guy take your precious golden locks on two separate occasions and DO NOTHING about it either time? How obedient of a slave do you need to be to just take your lashings, shut the hell up, and hide in the shed like a good boy?

Well I wouldn't know the answer to any of those questions myself but I know damn well who does know. That's our very own CCP!

The problem is, this time I'm not going to let him just hide! I already know I can have my way with him because it's been proven multiple times before, but now I want to find out what happens when I finally poke and prod this dog enough to come at me for the kill! And I don't mean sneaking up behind me for a cheap shot like some little shit-rat again... oh no... I want it to get a lot bloodier and nastier than that.

Shane waits a few more seconds and still nothing from CCP...

Alright well then I suppose I'm just going to have to keep showing up until I find him somewhere and eventually things are going to get REEEAL weird if I need to get more creative about the places I try and catch him.

For now we'll keep it simple.

I'm going to be at Savage Saturday Night SPOOKS show! Holy fuck what a racist ass name by the way... Seriously, guys?

Anyway! I'll be at Savage and I'll have these precious golden locks with me too.

Why don't you crawl out of your little piss and shit filled hole, CCP, and try to take this from me? TAKE BACK WHAT'S YOURS! You enjoy stealing other people's belongings, right? But when someone TAKES from you... it's ok? It's fine? There's no PROBLEM with that???

Woman beating, child abusing, cannibalistic coward from hell! I better see you at Warfare!!!

Shane throws the mic as hard as he can, quickly storming out of the ring with a beet red face and he has the baggie of CCP's golden locks balled up tightly in his fist. He mouths to the camera as he heads up the ramp... "Next Week, Coward"...
[Image: gR8affl.png]

FAVORITE ATHLETE COSTUMES
Barney Green
- vs -
Atara Themis

Vinnie Lane: “I’m really looking forward to our first match tonight, dudes! I had an Atari 2600 as a kid and it was RAD, and that’s all I can think of when I hear the name Atara Themis. If she’s half as dope as Burger Time or that wicked E.T. game I had, she’s gonna go a long way.”

Atara makes her entrance, getting cheered by the fans as she struts her stuff to the ring. The wolf whistles from neckbearded audience virgins clearly mean she’s going straight into the spank bank for many of these cornfed Iowa hillbillies.

The Greek-style toga, revealing plenty of supple flesh as she walks to the ring and then to her corner, definitely helps the crowd get behind her.

Vinnie Lane: “Atara’s awesome, and her promo had just the right of castration in it. She made me Google who the hell her costume was though, and that’s lame. Reading’s for lames. She should be dressed as a building from what I saw, but this is way better so I’ll allow it!”

"Like A Prayer" by Madonna starts to play through out the arena as fans start to cheer slightly. A black Jeep, driven by John Lauriniaits, appears at the top of the ramp slowly driving forward as we see Barney Green standing in the back waving the Irish Flag. The jeep stops and Green leaps out of it. He waves the flag one last time and places it back into the Jeep. He walks down the ramp and high fives a couple fans. He enters the ring and waits in the corner as the music fades, showing off his autographed Mark Recchi Bruins jersey.

Vinnie Lane: “Man, Barney looks like a goon wearing those ice skates to a wrestling ring. Whose idea was that?”

At the sound of the bell, Barney produces two massive squeeze bottles of baby oil and hobbles to Atara, begging her to strip down and douse herself in the lubricant like she promised in her video. She begins to oblige, but as Green pants and wheezes, waiting for the glorious moment that he may finally find out if Themis has a weenie like he hoped, Atara squeezes the lotion into Barney’s face, blinding him! His hockey helmet flies backward out of the ring as he snaps his head back and begins clawing at the baby oil in his eyes.

Vinnie Lane: “Smart move, Atara! We want to be invited back to this arena someday, so we can’t have full frontal nudity!”

Atara takes full advantage of Barney’s situation, laying into him with multiple forearm blows and backhand chops. The big man teeters on his skates, and Atara transitions into a blistering combo she calls the Cerberus Chops, which finally drops Green to his back after the final spinning backhand knife edge. Green rolls onto his belly which opens him up for Atara to stepover and sink in an STF! Green wriggles and eventually finds his way to the bottom rope, not worn down enough yet to give in to the move.

Atara has no choice but to let Green go, and Barney finally gets back to his feet after a moment. Themis leaps at him and looks to drive him back down again with a big bulldog headlock, but Barney transitions into an impressive Deep Six! Atara’s spine rattles against canvas as Barney looks to put her away after the impact, maybe taking half a second to glimpse under Themis’ toga before hooking the leg!

1!

2!!

Themis kicks out!

Vinnie Lane: “The newcomer almost got caught there, Barney has impressive strength as a former fat man. It takes muscle to carry hundreds of pounds around for years!”

Green presses his advantage, dropping forward in a big headbutt drop right on Atara Themis’ shoulder. He smiles and adjusts his eye patch then raises his arms and rotates for the crowd, once again beaming with pride over his jersey.

Themis gathers herself while Green showboats, and when he turns back to facing her he’s caught with a running high knee that sends him stumbling backward into the corner. Before he can shake it off, Themis is on him again with a rushing corner lariat, followed by a thrust against the buckles. Green is dazed, and Themis drags his legs up the ropes until he’s seated on the top buckle, and she looks poised to pull off a big move.

Vinnie Lane: “Atara is really impressive right now, she’s got poor Barney looking like he’s got no idea what to do… OH! Themis just leaped onto Braney’s neck for a top rope headscissor takedown!”

Barney doesn’t let go of the top rope, though, and Themis’ rotation is stuffed. Barney looks thrilled to have his head stuck between this pair of thighs, but he doesn’t spend too long enjoying his predicament as he moves the momentum into his favor by pulling Atara back up into the air and then flinging her down, powerbombing her from his position on the top turnbuckle.

Themis lands hard, and she writhes on the mat as Green looks down at her. He soaks in the moment before stepping up onto the top fully, and then he leaps off in a huge splash!

NOBODY HOME!

Atara Themis rolled away just in the nick of time, and Barney ate the mat with authority. Themis scrambles to get into position and waits for Green to get back to his feet, and then she jumps onto his back with a crucifix… and drives him backward in a driver - Icarus’ Flight! She holds on for the pin!

1!

2!!

3!!!

Winner by Pinfall - Atara Themis

Vinnie Lane: “Themis is victorious in her Anarchy debut! What an impressive win over a wily veteran! I’m sure big things are to come in this silky vixen’s future!”

*BZZZ*

Vinnie Lane: “Hold on, got a text… oh. Didn’t know Rox was watching. Atara’s pretty average looking at best.”

STAR TREK VS. STAR WARS COSTUMES
Bobbi London & Maxine
- vs -
Vita Valenteen & Ruby
Internet Rules!

Vinnie Lane: “Dudes if I was in this match I’d 100% be Han Solo but after he was turned into a Borg. I’ve got some rad fanfic I’ve written I could show you sometime.”

Ready for the dumbest match that may have ever been seen?

Here we go.

“Space, the Final Frontier

These are the Voyages of the Starship Enterprise”

*beaming sound! You know what it is*

In the center of the ring, THE MONSTER MAXINE materializes in the old way, not that weird new way, and she’s wearing a red shirt! Holy shit! Bitch is gonna die!

Korah Matah Korah Rahtahmah
Korah Rahtamah Yoodhah Korah
Korah Syahdho Rahtahmah Daanyah
Korah Keelah Daanyah

*imagine some jet pack sounds now*

And here’s Bobbi London! Flying in on a jet back, the rotund Internet Champion is dressed as Boba Fett and flying to the music of Duel of the Fates, that super badass theme used during the handicap fight between the Jedi and Sith. Not the wordless male choir on the volcano planet in the third movie, but the actual bullshit lyrics from the first one. She lands in the center of the ring next to her best mate...and then pulls off her helmet and starts yelling at her. See, Ron secretly prefers Star Wars, no matter what he says, and so Bobbi Fatt is PISSED that RED SHIRT MAXINE ruined the theme.

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUH-DUN, DUN DUH-DUN

DUN DUN DUN DUN DA-DAH, DUN DA-DUN

Two lines of Stormtroopers walk down the ailse as the Imperial March plays. Feel free to go back and read the DUN stuff now that you know that Darth Vita is making her way to the ring. The REAL Anarchy Champion is completely slut-i-fied for the day, with her chest just about falling out of the “evil” corset, and half of her decent butt visible, and the REAL Anarchy Championship is around her waist. Halfway down the ramp, she stops and sees that one of the stormtroopers is wearing a shockingly sparkling and bedazzled helmet (get it?), but then shrugs her shoulders and continues on down to the ring.

Yub nub, eee chop yub nub;
Ah toe mee toe pee chee keene;
G'noop dock fling oh ah.

Oh, for fuck’s sake. Of COURSE Ruby is an Ewok. And...oh c’mon...she’s doing a full on Haka like she’s some buff Samoan dude. Oh, Rubes. This...is this something. She’s slapping her Ewok thighs and going “YUB NUB!” with rasp in her voice.

Wow.

DING DING DING!

And its immediately a brawl! Fists are flying between four of the top competitors on the brand, including the Internet Champion and the REAL Anarchy Champion! Bobbi Fatt launches Darth Vita into the ropes and picks up her for a Samoan Drop, but her jet pack is in the way and Darth Vita slips away!

RED SHIRT MAXINE double-goozles Rubywok ($5 says she’s into that kind of thing) and hoists her into the air, perhaps looking to finish this match with a single chokeslam, but Rubywok struggles enough to make RED SHIRT MAXINE stumble backward...and trip over a wire! A pile of rocks falls on top of RED SHIRT MAXINE and she crumbles in a heap!

Darth Vita throws out her hands in an attempt to Force Choke Bobbi Fatt, but it is shrugged off due to the basically unexplained Mandalorian resistance to the Force. But Darth Vita is ever the crafty one and she throws her hands at Bobbi Fatt’s feet and Force Lightnings the mat, causing it to shake and make her opponent fall!

Vinnie Lane: “It’s super weird how these cats all have like special super powers tonight. Maybe it’s the power of Halloween!”

Rubywok climbs to the top rope, perhaps looking for her dreaded double stomp, but before she can leap into the air, RED SHIRT MAXINE pulls out a phaser and shoots! Rubywok spins in midair, barely avoiding the blast set to kill, and lands awkwardly on her stupid, smelly head!

Darth Vita grabs Bobbi Fatt as she gets to her feet and holds her in a piledriver position, perhaps looking for the Candaiian Destroyer. But Bobbi Fatt pushes her away...and then reaches into her suit and pulls out a thermal detonator! Holy FUCK this got serious! She lops it at Darth Vita, but a Force Jump has the REAL Anarchy Champion out of harm’s way. The thermal detonator flies into the crowd and is caught by Hootie the Owl, now just a forgotten fan, and then it thankfully immolates her.

RED SHIRT MAXINE calls in a photon torpedo strike via her communicator...in that wordless yet still expressive way of hers...but then gets CRUSHED by two swinging logs before she can give the final order! Bobbi Fatt attempts to help her fallen friend by flying through the air, but Rubywok gets out of the way and Bobbi Fatt gets caught up in the ropes! Her jetpack is caught up in the ropes!

Darth Vita is on the apron after her Force Jump and she sees RED SHIRT MAXINE down! She stomps her feet, psyching herself up for her springboard dropkick, no doubt assisted to deadly with her Force skills. She looks around at the fans, some jeering and cheering, and her eyes go wide. She lets go of the ropes and drops to the floor, then stomps towards the barricade. In her sights is someone in the crowd with pale skin, bright white hair, “wings” painted on her face, and the FAKE Anarchy Championship on her shoulder.

What the fuck is Sarah doing here? She’s supposed to be at the cornfield for what is no doubt a ridiculous main event fight! Darth Vita gets in her face and...blinks in surprise? Wait a minute! That’s not Sarah! That’s-

oh

oh my

Kenzi is dressed as Sarah for Halloween.

Annnnnnnnd she wore whiteface

Jesus Christ, Kenzi, what were you-

OH SHIT! Darth Vita just got CLOBBERED with a chair from behind by one of the storm troopers! The one with the shocking bedazzled helmet! The helmet comes off and

Goddamnit, Sar.

Sarah: BEG ME FOR A REMATCH, YOU STUPID BITCH!

She kicks Darth Vita in the head several times, once for each screamed word. She gets in several clean shots as officials pull her away and toward the back. I can’t be the only one wondering how she’s going to get to the cornfield in time for her match. Is the champ going to no-show?! Is-

RUBYWOK CUTTAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

In the ring, just as RED SHIRT MAXINE finally got to her feet after getting crushed by the swinging logs, Rubywok slides in and catches the monster with a cutter, sending her face into the mat. She makes the cover, and Bobbi Fatt is still stuck in the ropes because of her stupid jetpack!

1!

2!!

3!!!

Winners by Pinfall - Darth Vita and Rubywok

FAVORITE ANIMAL COSTUMES
John Black (w/ Tommy Wish)
- vs -
Amjetkun Socio

Vinnie Lane: “This one should be interesting, folks. These guys have no love lost between them after their tag team match last Anarchy!”

As "Tell ME what I'm After" blares over the X-Tron, as the drum kicks in, Black comes out in a jacket and shades while the smoke follows him down to the ring. Black then stands in the ramp, and fist bumps the fans, and gives his shades to one of the kids, and fist bumps them. Black then goes to the steel steps and enters the ring.

Vinnie Lane: “JB is having a great career here on Anarchy, he’s been a major player! That’s why his theme music changes every couple weeks!”

Socio comes out clapping and smiling, then doing the entrance music video routine with his music blaring. He finishes that bit and goes back to pumping his fists and nuts like a champ until he slips on some grease and has a full blown roid rage fit, spinning clotheslines and uppercuts to dicks, so many fans and ring crew people get hurt… and then!

Amjetkun Socio runs up with a dumbbell and fastballs the thing right into Tommy Wish's face! Blood flies everywhere! Socio sidesteps John Black and sends him flying into the crowd! Socio turns back to Tommy and hits him with a powerbomb but he holds on and lifts him right back up this time into a leaping powerbomb that he still holds and lifts back up into a running powerbomb into a camera and it explodes! Tommy is on fire! Socio acts like he's going to pull his trunks down and piss on him to put the flames out but then he's like "nahhhh fuck that."

Socio makes his way to the ring and waits for the match to begin as Tommy Wish is extinguished and tended to by EMTs. He might be dead.

Vinnie Lane: “No, no, he’s definitely twitching. I’m sure he will miraculously still be able to get involved here tonight!”

Both competitors start in their respective corners. Amjetkun is going in deep doing one-handed push-ups as Black pushes up his cheap wolf mask to make sure Tommy Wish isn’t actually dead.

Vinnie Lane: "Can't help but notice that neither man is in their costumes. Pft, there goes my Halloween theme!"

The ref rings the bell and starts the match.

DING! DING! DING!

John Black meets Amjetkun Socio in the center of the ring; Socio looks for a test of strength which Black obliges. Quickly The All Day, All Nighter gains control; pushing back against Black's wrists, dropping his opponent onto one knee. Socio all the while mocking Black's lack of S W O L E. Amjetkun begins to unleash quick knees into Black's jaw as he jogs in place; Black's head is knocked back with each lift until he finds his chance to stop the display by hooking the back of Socio's leg and pulling the feet from under him.

The big man crashes onto his back but quickly transitions into curls. Black throws his body over and takes Socio down with a nasty forearm finally breaking Amjetkun's set! Black lifts himself back to his feet along with Socio before whipping The Path Maker into the corner; Socio stumbles and trips through the air landing in the corner in a tree of woe where he immediately goes back into elevated curls with a pop from the crowd!

Vinnie Lane: "WOAH! The core on this dude!"

Socio continues his exercise as John Black gives a low growl and sprints towards his opponent, leaping up and dropping two boots into Amjetkun's sternum! The two fall down to the canvas and Black pushes Socio's body away from the ropes before going for the cover. The ref slides in.

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!

At two and a half!

Amjetkun throws Black away with a mighty push and Socio stands to his feet with a spin.

Vinnie Lane: "Amjetkun! He's-he's TRANSFORMING!"

[Image: tumblr_pg6ik3v9GU1uiscmzo2_500.gifv]

To a roar of the crowd, Amjetkun changes into a sexy, roid-filled bee! Black's jaw drops as Tommy checks out those feet. Socio takes to the skies with a flutter of his wings and buzzes past Black making a small, thin cut across his cheek. John turns to fight as Socio whizzes past and turns on a pin to make another fly-by! John Black goes for a lariat but Socio goes low and stings Black's leg, making a gnarly gash.

The poison takes effect immediately, Black looking woozy but also hella dense. Black throws punches at the air, falling over himself as Socio lands on the top turnbuckle doing squats and aiming for the killshot. Wish grabs Black's attention and hurls an object towards him which he barely catches. Amjetkun goes into a strongman's pose before leaping off but as he gets close, Black unleashes a fine mist which drops Socio to the mat as he coughs and hacks.

Vinnie Lane: "John Black with the bug spray!!!"

Black throws the can aside and gives a nod to Wish, the venom still coursing through his veins he tugs at his mask and something... Amazing? I guess. Happens...

[Image: cbc149a48376f822fe222475ff1a6ff9b76506ad_hq.gif]

Black poses in his new wolf form as Wish claps his friend on. The crowd goes crazy hype.

Vinnie Lane: "... Man this is getting weird."

Gator: "Hey, I did warn you."

Vinnie Lane: "Gator! I thought you died of a drug overdose?"

Gator: "Maybe I did mate... Maybe I did..."

And with that Gator fades away with a gasp from Vinnie.

John Black sprints into action, the metal wolf tearing into Socio's bee body. Black lifts Socio up to his feet, Amjetkun giving a quick elbow into Black's gut before the two face off in Kaiju like fashion. Slowly hitting one another and over-selling each hit! The two explode away from one another after an atomic punch from each man and fall against the ropes.

Black recovers sooner, and he rushes Socio at full speed, looking to put this thing to bed. As Socio leans back into the turnbuckles Black charges him and slams both knees into his massive chest, winding the Pace Maker or whatever he calls himself.

Socio staggers forward, and Black grabs him… he’s got him up for the Blacka Jacka! Socio is in for a world of hurt!

Wait…

Socio squirms loose! He lands behind JB and immediately wraps his massive roidy arms around Black’s neck, and he cranks the SSHHHHHH submission hold so it’s TIGHT under the chin!

Black goes limp! The official calls for the bell!

Socio goes nuts when he realizes he’s won and leaps to the corner to scream about how he’s going to penetrate Vita Valenteen in celebration.

Winner by Submission or possible asphyxiation - Amjetkun Socio

Amjetkun Socio is screaming and beating his chest at a special needs boy in the front row who is crying. Security tries to back Socio up but he stings them each and knocks them out!

He turns his attention back to John Black and approaches him.

Socio: "Bruh you fucked bring the shit. I got the respect you bro. I felt the fuck shit."

He's a little loopy after the match but it's clear he's trying to show some respect to his opponent! Socio offers his hand...

Loud Fan In 3rd Row: "What a gentleman!"

The parents in the crowd are telling their kids to pay attention because this is the guy they should be looking up to and trying to emulate. John Black looks down at the grotesque hand of Amjetkun Socio and thinks about shaking the nasty ass thing that has needle punctures all over it and random bite marks...

It's too late because Socio just reaches and grabs his hand, forcing the shake! The fans roar their approval! John pulls his hand away and the ref jumps between them before any crazy bullshit can go down. John looks at the ref and Socio like they're both nuts. Meanwhile people are going crazy for Amjetkun Socio because he just grabbed his fanny pack from the corner and pulled out some Socio jerseys he's handing to fans!

Socio: "Yeeeeeeah bros! Yeeeeeeeah bitches! Lemme daddy butter you breads and then will stock the f out mine!!"

His eyes can't even focus on anyone. He thinks he's handing the jerseys to fans but he's dropping them in the ring. While still cheering his efforts, some of the fans are starting to be like dude wtf give us the damn jersey if you want us to cheer you.

FAVORITE FAIRY TALE COSTUMES
Boris
- vs -
Zane Norrison
- vs -
Mini Morbid

Trick or Treat Match!

Fans will bring their own "treats" for the participants to use in the ring. It will be up to the wrestlers to go to each fan in the front row and trick or treat for them.

The eerie theme song to John Carpenter's horror classic - Halloween, echos through the arena as the fans scream in anticipation. Slowly stalking through the entrance, Mini Morbid appears. Decked out in a festive costume, the music definitely does not match the attire. Also it seems that MM wasn't deliberately and meticulously walking out to be extra spooky on this night of frights. He's actually stepping on his long flowing blond wig, which exceeds well past his feet and trails along behind him as he walks forward. Every once and awhile the wig catches on the heels of his shoes. Which appear to be purple high heels. He is also wearing a matching purple gown, clearly the munchkin's favorite fairy tale costume is Rapunzel. The princess that was trapped in a tall tower until her prince arrived and climbed up her hair, eventually rescuing the damsel in distress, the two would live happily ever after. Quite the unusual choice for Mini Morbid, still the crowd gives a generous pop of enthusiasm towards his efforts. He may be tiny but tonight, he's the prettiest princess of them all. Walking rather clumsily, it's also very apparent that this is Mini Morbid's first time wearing high heels and he stumbles several times on his route to the ring. Once he arrives, he curses down at his shoes and rolls under the bottom rope. Swiftly springing up to his feet, he takes his position and awaits his opponents.

Thunder crackles and the arena goes pitch black as the sprinkler system shoots off, in a mock attempt to simulate rain. Gradually, a green mist accompanied with an accent of lime green colored lights, begins to seep across the floor. Rising as it billows and twists. Then lightening flashes and the main title theme from "Return of the Living Dead" emits from the speakers. Come to think of it, this all seems to be a homage the the film, toxic chemicals rising up, the noxious fumes filling the sky and bringing forth rain that would eventually cause the dead to abandon their graves, in search of BRAINS! Almost as if on cue, Zane Norrison steps out and the audience goes wild. The "rain" slowly ceases; however, the green haunting glow and mist remains present. Accenting his appearance perfectly. His ordinarily jet black hair, now dyed a striking white. Pure, solid white. Like snow. Contrasting this stark transformation in color, he also appears to have tinted all visible parts of his skin black. Not only that but he's also wearing all black as well. Save for the white streak of paint down his back and the white portions on his tail. That's right. Zane is rockin' a tail. A fluffy black and white tail, that seems to be attached quite well. Well, Zane promised that he would show up dressed as Flower, the skunk from Bambi and he certainly delivered. And he is adorable! Striding confidently to the ring, he ascends the steel steps and climbs in through the middle and top rope. All the while as the fans cheer. After he enters the squared circle, the lights return to normal and he regards Mini Morbid with a laugh as he points. Morbid responds to this act with a list of swears, while he gives the finger. My oh my, that is one pissed off midget.

The entrance ramp explodes with fire as a blast of flames emit from the ingress. Just one continuous outpouring of flames shoot out, in a solid stream. Everyone loses their shit in the arena. Hooping and hollering, people literally jump to their feet. Their eyes wide with shock as they continue to react to the awesome display. Suddenly, almost appearing as though he emerges from within the fiery onslaught, Boris steps forth. Clothed in his usual track suit with one adjustment, it's adorned with a lavish array of feathers. That glimmer and glisten within the glow of the remaining flames, now subsided, the aftermath that sizzle in their wake, still burns. Boris' costume is that of the Ohnivak or firebird and in spite of its simplistic nature, it is rather impressive. He has even added a beak to his mask! The adoring fans cheer in approval and Boris descends the ramp, on his journey to the ring. When he reaches the ring, he hops up, in one giant leap and does a flip over the top rope. Landing with precision and the grace of an acrobat, he sticks it with perfection and bows. From there he directs his attention to his adversaries as the referee moves to the center of the ring.

With all three men, present and accounted for, the referee signals for the bell to ring and this match... BEGINS!

Mini Morbid immediately runs towards Boris and latches onto his leg. Wrapping his arms and legs around Boris' shin, 'the Patron Saint of Vodka' shakes that leg about in an attempt to toss the midget off, to no avail. Instead the small man bites Boris! Boris lets out a yelp in agony and reaches down, grabbing Mini Morbid by the head, he yanks MM off his leg. Then he spins around in a circle and tosses Mini Morbid. Like a log! MM soars out of the ring and crashes into the fan barricade. The half pint's head hits the surface, hard and he slumps to the floor motionless but breathing. Satisfied with the quick handiwork, Boris pivots around to face Zane Norrison. Only to be taken down with a Roundhouse Kick to the face! Boris' body slams against the canvas. Rushing off to the ropes, Zane climbs them with ease and perches himself atop the top turnbuckle. Instantly launching off them in a Frog Splash. Direct Hit! Boris writhes in pain and Zane jumps up to his feet, a clever smirk accenting his face. This zombie is clearly very pleased with himself.

However the celebration doesn't last long. Mini Morbid has revived somehow and throws a bolas that he received as a treat from one of the fans, into the ring. It wraps securely around the undead abomination's ankles, taking him down in the process. But just what did MM do in order to get such a useful prize. Well, when we backtrack and watch some previous footage; shot from a different camera, it appears that he takes part in performing a jig. Kicking his legs up while he spins and dances around. The fans couldn't be more thrilled by his happy display. He doesn't even trip or topple over once. Apparently the blow to his cranium allowed him to acquire the ability to move around while wearing high heels. Huh? Who woulda thought? Crawling into the ring, Mini Morbid runs towards Zane Norrison. Intent to cause harm, a fierce look blazing in his eyes. Unfortunately, he doesn't reach Zane before Boris intercepts. With a Leg Sweep! Closely following that move with a Leg Drop! And then a Figure Four Leg Lock!

Howling in agony, Mini Morbid's tears start to spill all over the canvas. This only prompts Boris to pull the hold tighter. If people could just see his eyes now, they would witness the cold, hard stare of a man that's lived a difficult life and learned to become stone to such things. No remorse. Just the dead set gaze of a man that grew up fast in the rough, terrain of Rimavská Sobota, Slovakia. A man determined to drink vodka and eat mayonez. Two things that's not common for folks to set as their goals but it's better than nothing. As this takes place, Norrison manages to wriggle free from his restraint and slips out of the ring. Strolling over to the front row, the animated corpse can't help but chuckle at the sheer ridiculous nature of this concept... compelling members of the front row to hand over "goodies" to use in combat.

Zane is startled when a woman leaps up into a standing position, wraps her arms around him and kisses him on the lips. She even slips him the tongue too! Wow! These fans mean business! Happy with her "treat" of sorts, the lady reaches under her seat and pulls out a bag of candy corn. A bag of candy corn! Thus providing another surprise for Zane. Except this isn't ordinary candy corn. No, it is not and the woman demonstrates this fact by reaching into the bag before flipping a few on the ground. With explosive results. Meaning the pieces of candy literally explode. Neato! Pleased with his present, Zane takes the bag and enters the ring. Right as Mini Morbid is about to tap out!

Without even a second of hesitation, Zane sticks his hand into the bag and removes a handful of candy. Swiftly slinging the candy at Boris' back. Once again, with explosive results! The candy blows up on contact and breaks up the hold. Boris screams and thrashes about. His beautiful feathers, scorched and singed in random places, thanks to the exploding candy. Boris turns to Norrison and shouts out in fury. Slapping the mat with both hands, he pushes himself up to a standing position and charges. Attempting to execute a spear! Zane dodges and maneuvers out of the way and Boris smashes against the ring post. Although he is quick to his feet. Spinning around to face Zane, Boris rushes at the zombie, yet again. This time Boris connects with a Spear and Zane's back slams into the ring post, on the opposing side of the ring. Zane crumples to the canvas. Where he remains as Boris rises to his feet, greeting Zane with a series of stomps.

The zombie takes several brutal blows but then something happens, his pupils turn to pools of obsidian, completely blocking out the irises, while the sclerae take on a crimson hint. A snarl escapes his lips as he rises to his feet, overtaken by a force the likes of which only exists in movies and popular television programs. It is the overwhelming supernatural power of the undead or... Zombie Rage! As Zane has referred to it in the past. Startled, Boris stumbles backwards and falls on his ass but Zane doesn't stop. Fueled by a force beyond his control, Zane continues forward. Salivating, his jaw hanging agape as he periodically snaps his teeth and releases a low, guttural growl. By this point Boris is scooching away from Zane on his ass, never before has he ever encountered something so unholy. A real life monster. Within seconds, Zane pounces. Leaping upon Boris, all claws and teeth. The creature of nightmares shreds and slashes at Boris. Bites down and sinks his teeth, straight through Boris' track jacket and right into Boris' arm. Clamping down with a burning desire for causing immense damage, Zane's teeth practically hit bone!

And somewhere Atticus Black has a sinking suspicion that his zombie friend is failing to uphold the ability of restraint, he would be correct in that thought. Alas, there isn't much that can be done about it cause Atticus is also having a quiet Halloween at home, with a cup of Earl Grey Tea and a copy of Edgar Allen Poe's most popular stories. Oh well...

Back in the ring, Boris bellows out in torment, staring wide eyed at a ravenous beast biting into his forearm. He doesn't know what to do! So he starts hitting Zane in the head; repeatedly, with a closed fist. Yet that doesn't seem to do anything, except make Zane sink his teeth in deeper. Blood pours from the wound, staining the canvas in scarlet. There is a saving grace though and it comes in the form of Mini Morbid. Jumping from the top turnbuckle, he dropkicks Zane in the back of the head. Zane crashes to the canvas and releases his teeth's death lock grip. Now blood is squirting from the open wound on Boris' arm and he tears away a piece of his jacket as a means of tying a tourniquet. The referee also checks on Boris but the stubborn Slav, insists that the fight, must go on. Thankful that Zane's focus is placed on Mini Morbid, Boris rolls out of the ring and approaches the fan barricade. Reaching into his pocket, he retrieves a bottle of vodka and hands it to the first fan that he sees. It's a man dressed in camouflage and a winter hat equipped with ear flaps. The man gladly accepts the offer and swallows down a healthy swig of booze, then he reaches into his coat and produces a crossbow. Holy Daryl Dixon! What the actual fuck?!?! Who brings a crossbow to a wrestling event??? Fans of the XWF, that's who!

Vinnie Lane: “Molon Labe, dudes!”

This gift gets a great reaction from Boris and he proceeds to hop around in elation. After several seconds of this, he looks back to the ring and takes aim. The zombie's claws appear to be sunk deep into Morbid's throat as he raises MM high above his head. An observation that doesn't last long, due to an epic Chokeslam that Zane delivers, post haste. Mini Morbid's small frame, thunders in the center of the ring. Hard enough to make the entire ring shake, despite his tiny size. Determined, Boris steadies his aim and fires the crossbow. The arrow is a straight shot... with Zane's shoulder! And it sticks clean through to the other side. A definite cause for alarm, Zane sets his sights on Boris, standing outside of the ring. A drunk Slav with a crossbow, that's enough to scare the shit out of anyone... even a zombie! Especially when Boris fires again! Dropping flat on the canvas, Zane's eyes had the fear of god in them. Which also seems to knock the Zombie Rage, right outta him! Like the Slavic Terminator, Boris climbs into the ring. Before he could fully enter the ring though, Zane hits him with a Baseball Slide. Toppling Boris backwards. The crossbow went flying and an arrow fires in a random direction. Where it finds a home in a fan, sitting in the front row.

Enraged, Boris leaps up to his feet and grabs Norrison by the ankles. Yanking Zane from the ring, the "living dead boy" clatters to the outside, where Boris pulls him up by his hair. Only to put him down with a Powerbomb! That's when the guy dressed in army fatigues, chucks the bottle of vodka to Boris. Now empty there was only one use for it, to be a weapon and Boris instantly smashes it over Zane's head. Glass shatters everywhere! Blood also spurts forth and drains down Zane's head and face. This wasn't normal looking blood though, it was much darker and thicker. Almost black. Boris recoils in terror and disgust at the sight of it and then rolls Norrison into the ring. Closely following behind, Boris immediately executes - Cheeki Breeki (Crossface Chickenwing)! Causing Zane to bleed all over the canvas in the process! It's like a geyser erupting!

Someone in the crowd waves a bottle of vodka high overhead, and Boris notices. He quickly scampers to the crowd, tossing Mini to the surging masses as he does so. On the other side of the ring, someone out there seems to have an actual brain. Zane smells it right away and knows it is the power up he needs to finish this match off once and for all, so he rushes over and chows down. His bleeding slows and he seems rejuvenated, as does Boris, whose forearms turn into anchors as he chugs the Vodka, a la Popeye.

As the two combatants regain their strength, the crowd tosses Mini Morbid to and fro like a beach ball at a rock concert with no regard for his safety or well-being. Animals. The poor little guy is fondled and groped under his princess dress before being thrown right back into the center of the ring by a front row fan who looks like he could play offensive line for the Iowa Jayhawks. Hawkeyes. Whatever, you get it.

Vinnie Lane: “They’re gonna break the tiny dude’s neck! Oh man!”

Mini’s broken body is limp in the middle of the ring, like a baby bird that fell out of its mother’s nest, and both Boris and Zane see their chances to steal the win!

As they both sprint back to the ring, Zane slips in a puddle of… oh gross, a fan sprayed Mayonnaise all over the floor! Zane slips and slides and gets the viscous white substance all over him. From the crowd, the perpetrator nods at Boris, who nods back slavicly. Boris gets to the ring and Zane manages to regain his balance to get to the apron… and catches Boris’ empty vodka bottle right between the eyes!

Vinnie Lane: “Folks, from experience I can tell you that hurts a lot.”

Zane collapses at ringside, and Boris drops onto the still motionless Mini Morbid.

1!

2!!

3!!!

Winner by Pinfall - Boris

Vinnie Lane: “that was a heck of an affair! Boris is becoming a bit of a cult hero to the Anarchy crowd… either that or all these dudes in balaclavas are definitely up to something.”

FAVORITE DINOSAUR COSTUMES
NON-TITLE
Sarah Lacklan
- vs -
Big D
- vs -
Noah Jackson
- vs -
Mastermind
Children of the Corn Match!

All four wrestlers will be in a local corn field with weapons hidden throughout. They will have to battle their way through the corn and into a ring at the center, where they will then commence upon an elimination style four corners match.

Vinnie Lane: “Guys, I’m not gonna lie… I was drunk as HECK when I came up with this match. I mean… dinosaurs in a corn field? You people should have known I wasn’t sober.

The screen shifts and we are taken to a vast cornfield somewhere in the sprawling farmland of Iowa. A lone figure walks awkwardly through the stalks, carving a path as he waves his backside to and fro in his inflatable dinosaur outfit.

As things get closer, we can see more clearly that it is in fact Noah Jackson in a sick Ankylosaurus outfit, complete with a wrecking ball of a tail. Getting closer, Noah can audibly be heard saying “sick, so sick” as he swishes his tail back and forth, felling dozens of corn stalks.

Vinnie Lane: “Looks like Noah is all set to rule the prehistoric… corn… listen It’s a stretch, okay, but I got my history mixed up and in my head the first Thanksgiving was between the dinos and the indians and they broke bread and had corn. Or, as they called it then, maize. Oh, look, Mastermind is nearby! Dude didn’t really tell me a real dinosaur in time so I had to pick a costume out myself… so take a look at MM the Parasaurolophus! He’s got a duck bill!”

The camera finds Mastermind struggling to get through the corn. Obviously having trouble with the large head on his costume with its oversized crest and flat mouth. He seems like he’s in a good mood nonetheless, looking at the corn around him with wonderment. The camera catches him with a live mic.

Mastermind: “Vinnie, what is this stuff?”

“Vinnie Lane: “Huh dude? Corn? It’s corn! It’s one of the most well known foods on planet Earth! How do you not know that, dude?”

Mastermind: “My mistake. I hope I find Noah soon to master his mind.”

Vinnie Lane: “Yeah… yeah me too dude… you’ve got to seek him out a little bit though, you’re not far off!”

The camera shifts again and finds Big D making his way through the corn by stomping and swim-moving his way through the stalks. It looks like he’s managed to roll one of the loose shucks into a joint as well, and he’s puffing away as he angrily tears through the field.

Vinnie Lane: “D wasn’t really all that forthcoming about his dino outfit either, so I made the call… looks like he needed some sticky green to calm his nerves after getting dressed up as a pachycephalosaurus. They’re like ancient extinct goats the way they bump heads!”

Big D and Mastermind move towards each other unknowingly, on perpendicular paths destined to intersect sooner than later. Across the field, Noah Jackson is still slicing down corn stalks and trampling crop circles into the field by himself, wandering in loops and getting nowhere in particular.

Vinnie Lane: “I haven’t spotted Sarah yet, I hope she makes her way out to the field soon or she might find herself a non-factor. Oh! Looks like Mastermind just caught a glimpse of Big D!”

Indeed, Mastermind spies D through the corn and immediately charges at him, bowing his head down in front of him and leading the way crest-first. Big D hears him and snaps to attention, and also leans forward with his massive cranium leading the way.

The two men crash into each other, skulls first, and both are knocked backward onto their rear ends. Mastermind, his consciousness clear from any psychotropic substances other than the sweet, sweet, caffeine from a hot cuppa, gets to his senses faster and leaps onto the downed Big D and starts burying forearm shots into the Television Champion. D struggles to defend himself in his floppy plastic arms, but eventually he rolls Mastermind off of him and mounts him, returning the favor with a flurry of fists and elbows of his own.

The two hard headed dinos take turns trading blows and swapping positions for quite some time, only breaking apart when Mastermind manages to mule kick Big D in the chest and sends him sprawling several feet away. Mastermind then grabs a handful of corn stalks and yanks them from the soil, then starts whipping Big D mercilessly with them, leaving welts across D’s bare chest since his costume is really just a big mask with some dino sleeves and a tail.

Across the way, Noah Jackson is wandering aimlessly, but still loving every minute of it.

“Sick.” *swishes tail* “Sick.”

Mastermind has Big D’s back, and he’s arching backwards using the corn stalks as a garotte in a modified camel clutch. D is in agony, but he has the wherewithal to grab a ball of dirt from the farmland and chucks it backward into Mastermind’s face, blinding the Kiwi and breaking the hold.

D wastes no time grabbing Mastermind by the ankles and slapping on a sloppy scorpion deathlock! D, clearly not as adept in submission wrestling as Mastermind, only has a rudimentary grip on the maneuver and MM manages to wrest free, gaining some separation. Mastermind charges D again, but this time D scoops him and spins around, slamming Mastermind into the Earth with a corn-shaking spinebuster.

Noah Jackson hears the impact and heads in that direction, soon finding himself as an audience to Big D and Mastermind going toe to toe in the corn. He roots on the violence, but soon enough another rustling sound catches his attention just to his side.

A growling sound.

Noah turns his head just in time to see the corn parting and the red eyes of Sarah Lacklan peering at him from mere inches away, having snuck up on his flank while he was distracted.

“I ain’t sayin’ it, fuck off.”

Lacklan leaps from the corn and tackles Noah into the same flattened area of corn that Mastermind and Big D are rolling around on.

Vinnie Lane: “Sarah got there after all! All four competitors have engaged and found each other, and you know what that means!”

Overhead of the competitors, a squadron of helicopters flies over dangling a fully set XWF ring complete with referee Chaz Bobo clinging to the ropes and wailing in terror.

The choppers hover and then lower themselves to just a few feet above the cornfield, then they release the ring and it lands a few yards away from where the four wrestlers are doing battle. The helicopters raise up and leave, and all four dino-fighters notice the ring and start to work their way toward it.

Vinnie Lane: “Forget what I said earlier, this match is incredible.”

Sarah Lacklan keeps kicking at Noah with her raptor boots, the dagger-like talons ripping at Jackson’s inflatable costume. Noah wallops Lacklan with a swing of his hips that sends his wrecking ball tail into her torso, thudding against her ribs and knocking the wind out of her. Lacklan’s momentum sends her back-first into the ring, making her the first to reach it.

The moment is fleeting however, as Jackson crashes into her with a big splash and then sends her into the ring steps that apparently were also delivered by the copters. Sarah the Raptor collides with the steel and is sent flopping over them to the ground.

Mastermind and Big D get to the ring and they enter on opposite sides. Once again they go straight to battle, neither man able to gain a significant advantage over the other when it comes to game of fisticuffs. Both individuals being at the top of their game in pugilism, things soon turn into a test of wills and strength. Mastermind with the experience on his side manages to counter every strong move D pushes on him.

Lacklan is rolled into the ring by Noah, who then does a sick athletic slingshot into an elbow drop onto her. He goes for a pin, but Bobo is quick to point out Jackson has his tail on the ropes, which I guess is illegal leverage? I mean, rules are rules I guess. Jackson argues, but Lacklan sneakily tears his ankylo tail right off of his costume! Noah is heartbroken! His lower lip trembles! Lacklan then batters him with the dismembered tail, straddling his chest and just raining down prehistoric fury onto his armored head.

Mastermind cinches on the Mind Sleeper! Big D is trying to fight his way out, but his energy begins to wane and his arms fall to his sides! Referee Bobo rushes over and lifts D’s arm up in the air…

It drops!

Bobo lifts his arm again…

It drops!!!

Chaz Bobo lifts Big D’s arm up one last time, then releases it…

IT DR---- NOOO!!! Big D’s arm falls about half way, but then the hand balls into a fist and he starts flexing and waving his limbs with vigor! There’s still life in the TV Champ!

Big D pushes backward and squashes Mastermind between himself and the turnbuckles, but Mastermind doesn’t let go. Big D is in desperation mode, and and he reaches down deep and lifts Mastermind in a back suplex position… then turns him and drops him in a modified uranage! The Dan Slam! Mastermind’s dino-head flies off and is sent out of the ring under the bottom rope as Big D makes the cover!

1!

2!!

3!!!

Eliminated by Big D - Mastermind

Vinnie Lane: “The first elimination! Mastermind almost had him, but he got caught by D’s finish! LOOK OUT D! STOP CELEBRATING!!!”

Behind Big D, Lacklan has taken a break from beating Noah senseless with his own disembodied tail and snuck up on D, snatching him to the mat with a Raptor Roll-up!

1!

2!!

3!!!

Eliminated by Sarah Lacklan - Big D

Vinnie Lane: “The Television Champion is out! Sarah Lacklan caught him napping and sent him packing mere seconds after he took Mastermind out of the fray! We’re down to just Sarah and Noah now!”

Lacklan turns her attention back to Jackson just in time to duck under a home run swing that Noah was attempting with his tail, which he’d retrieved while Lacklanw as pinning Big D. With his momentum taking him forward, Lacklan is able to hit a big shotgun dropkick that sends Jackson face first into the corner where he bashes his skull against the post. His tail falls outside the ring, and Lacklan looks ready to nail her Cop Killa punch as soon as Jackson turns around…

Then the moon is blotted out.

Vinnie Lane: “OH MY GOD IS IT A METEOR???”

But no, it isn’t a meteor, Vinnie just remembers the pop up book he read as a kid that explained what killed the dinosaurs.

Above the ring, a large bird-like figure casts its shadow on the ring as it crosses in front of the moonlight. It looks like a pretty wicked Bat Signal, to be honest.

Then, the sky shadow flattens itself and dives straight down toward the ring, screaming earthward as Noah stumbles out of the corner and turns around. A mere nanosecond before impact, Vinnie recognizes the face of the figure.

Vinnie Lane: “It’s Fuzz! That’s the XWF X-Treme Champion Fuzz in a pterodactyl outfit! How did he learn to actually fly???”

Fuzzadactyl crashes onto Sarah Lacklan with a massive impact, hitting hard enough to send Jackson falling out of the ring and knocking the referee onto his face. Lacklan is completely obliterated by the collision, lying on her back with Fuzz on top of her, and when Bobo shakes off the confusion, he sees one dino pinning another and makes a count!

1!

2!!

Vinnie Lane: “But that’s not Noah, dude! That’s Fuzz!”

3!!!

Eliminated by… Fuzz? - Sarah Lacklan

The referee calls for a bell! The match is over and Noah Jackson is declared the victor!

Winner by Shenanigans - Noah Jackson

Vinnie Lane: “Sarah Lacklan is NOT going to be happy about the way this match ended, dudes… and what does it mean for Noah Jackson? Now he has a win over the Anarchy Champion! And Fuzz has PINNED the Anarchy Champion! Oh man, this is gonna make a huge mess… but that’s all the time we have for Anarchy, everyone! Happy Halloween! Be safe!”

Anarchy fades out as Noah and Fuzz celebrate in the ring by jumping up and down and dancing in their dinosaur outfits while Lacklan finally comes to and starts to have what happened explained to her by Kenzi Grey, who I guess escorted her out to the field.

Anarchy goes off the air.

THANK YOU to:
Sarah Lacklan
Noah Jackson
Shane
Amjetkun Socio
Azrael Erebus
Rebel Star
The Blackwaters
Zane Norrison
Dillinger
Griffin MacAllister
Frank Tuesday or whatever

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(11-02-2019), Atara Raven (11-02-2019), Atticus Gold (11-02-2019), BrianLance (11-02-2019), Corey Smith (11-02-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-03-2019), Shawn Warstein (11-02-2019), The Brothers Blackwater (11-02-2019), Unknown Soldier (11-02-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (11-02-2019)
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-02-2019, 11:57 AM

OOC - *Joe Tuesday

I had to, lol. Hey, but the fact that you remember a guy, that appeared a total of 4 times, back in-between the dates of 2013/14 is pretty damn awesome. Mostly because he was fairly average and kinda boring to be honest (IMO) but I suppose he stood out cause he was just a regular guy. I think I wrote an rp dedicated to him shopping at a hardware store once, lol. Rock on for remembering though Smile

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-02-2019, 01:12 PM

And once again CCP proves he's scared to death of coming face to face with me on an even playing field. What a shock.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Unknown Soldier (11-02-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (11-02-2019)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-02-2019, 01:21 PM

"Hey Black John you crazy monkey, I just want you to know I meant what the fuck I said out there brohammer. I'll gladly fuck you and Tommy up again anytime but know I'll have fuckin' respect for ya while I do that shit. Good game bro."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Vita Frickin Valenteen (11-02-2019)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-02-2019, 08:58 PM

(11-02-2019, 01:21 PM)Amjetkun Socio Said: "Hey Black John you crazy monkey, I just want you to know I meant what the fuck I said out there brohammer. I'll gladly fuck you and Tommy up again anytime but know I'll have fuckin' respect for ya while I do that shit. Good game bro."

You beat me fair and square, so take that as a lesson of....well....you can figure it out. So, i hope you and your alter beego are happy, maybe one day we'll meet again...maybe not...

You might not see me around these parts by the end of this year...

Anyways, i have nothing but love for you...

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post