Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 11:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker Legend Begets Legend
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

10-30-2019, 10:48 PM

Against the black of an XWF backdrop, the sheen of a silken pink robe stood in bright contrast for all viewers behind the lens and camera of what was the first of Atara Themis' promotional shoots. Hanging loose from her svelte and statuesque frame, it hid what could only be assumed to be her chosen costume for her upcoming debut against Barney Green at this week's Anarchy. The assumption would be right and the unveiling would soon come, but first, the Grecian starlet had a few words for the opponent and the XWF as a whole. Hands at her hips, Atara offered the camera her best of inviting smiles before the youthful feminine sound of her voice resounded for the world to hear.

"This Thursday the XWF Universe will witness history. An event of mythological proportions, a debut the likes you've never seen nor will ever see again. A new era will begin. The legends and heroes you all have known throughout the years, their time is at an end. New life will breathe in this company and all the things you've desired from these aging relics, all the things they can not or would not give will soon be yours. I am Atara Themis, the goddess of desire incarnate, and this I promise you all."

"These arenas, these gargantuan amphitheaters, they are now my domain , my temples, and so long as you the fans keep them full, venerate my name, worship me, your cups will always runneth over. My every victory will be your victory, my rewards will be your rewards, I am yours and you are mine."

"However, as generous as your new Goddess may seem, her gifts do not come without a price. My very presence demands recompense, but do not fret my doves, the price isn't yours to pay. Aphrodite was not born of a whim, no, it was not until the titan Cronus castrated his father and threw his testicles into the sea that her divine and illustrious form was made manifest and so it will be of me, Aphrodite Incarnate. This Anarchy, Barney Green will be the first of sacrifices, the useless scrotum the XWF as seen to be cast off and tossed from on high so that I may take my place amongst you and fulfill those debauched desires. Week in and week out the ring will be made an altar and I will decend upon, devour, and relish each and every offer you give me."

"I know there will be those that doubt me, that there will be those to reduce me to a mere sex kitten. There will be the envious, the misogynistic, the chauvinistic, the sexist, and all other manners of deviant in the locker room and beyond, to them I say, bare witness. Barney Green is not only the first of sacrifices but the first of examples. My wrath is as abundant as my good nature and my prowess in the ring rivals all."

"Barney, your career has been a good one. Filled with first times, memorable moments, and a championship...but it's at its end. You're not what you once were, serviceable at best. If I am Aphrodite then you are Hephaestus. We are married now forever in the fact you were my first opponent and just like the myth, it was not of our choice. Just like the myth...you will be reduced to nothing but a cuckold has I move on to the next man, the next woman. Feel no shame in that Barney, it's another memory for you to tell the grandchildren and you won't be the only one to wish for one more night with Atara."

"Trust me Barney...you will wish for another chance. You. The fans. Everyone." Atara's voice drifted out, her head and eyes moving down to the robe as she took hold of its hems. She turned giving her back to the camera and a sultry look over the shoulder.

"The rules didn't specify my favorite athlete had to be one of this realm and I'm a girl who loves her mythology," teasing Atara shimmied a sleeve off her left shoulder. "I'm a girl who loves her wrestling," She looked over the opposite shoulder and shook off another sleeve. "Palaestra, greek goddess of wrestling, daughter of Hermes. She disdained lovers and opponents alike, male and female alike. She resisted both in her wrestling bouts, her prowess second to none.

"Oh and Barney, in antiquity they wrestled oiled....."

Atara paused, her lips curling into a mischievous grin,"...and in the nude."

Dropping the robe, Atara's figure, bare bottom and all, was on screen for a matter of seconds before the feed cut to black.

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Atara Raven's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-31-2019), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (10-31-2019), Barney Green (10-31-2019), BrianLance (10-31-2019), Theo Pryce (10-31-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (11-05-2019)