Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Raging Wolf
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-27-2019, 06:20 PM

[Scene opens up at a nightclub in the posh side of Iowa State, we see everyone dressed in the finest costumes, devils to even a Awesome-O bot from south park makes an appearance among the dirty dancing in the club. We see Tommy dressed in a Fiend like attire, while Black is dressed up in a cheap wolf costume that he picked up from a thrift store. They are on the second club floor, hearing shitty Top 40 mixes from the DJ and they stand around, talking loudly.]

Black: YO BRO, THIS FLOOR IS WACK ANYMORE FLOORS HERE?

T: MAN HOW ABOUT WE JUST CHILL OUT HERE FOR NOW, WE JUST CAME UP HERE… LIVE A LITTLE, GET A RUM AND COKE OR SOMETHING!

Black: AIGHT…FINE…

[As Tommy is trying to finesse his dance moves in the semi crowded dancefloor, Black heads to the bar where he orders a rum and coke. He felt someone eyeing him, so he turns to his side and see’s this young WHITE teen girl dressed in a slutty nurse outfit with no ass, but tits, in high heels. He see’s the X marks on her hands and tried not to bother, but she tried to talk to him.]

Slutty Nurse: HEY WHY DON’T YOU BUY ME A DRINK… I THINK YOURE SO HOT IN THAT CHEAP WOLF SUIT.

Black: EXCUSE ME, I DON’T MESS WITH 18 YEAR OLDS IN A CLUB…PLUS SHOULDN’T YOU BE IN BED… ITS LIKE 1AM.

Slutty Nurse: I JUST TURNED 18 FYI… GOSH I WANTED YOU TO BUY ME A DRINK… I WANT TO GET BLASTED!!!!

[Then this muscular white boy who dwarfs her by like six inches, dressed in a Terminator gear, pulls Black’s shoulder. As he pulls him, Black spills his drink on the counter. Black tried to remain calm, as her “boyfriend” attempted to start messing with him.]

“Boyfriend”: YO BRO ARE YOU TRYING TO HIT ON MY GIRL?

Black: OH PLEASE… I DON’T DO FRIAL THINK BROADS LIKE HER… SHE ASKED ME TO BUY HER A DRINK…WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?

[The Slutty Nurse teen scoffs at Black, but tries to put her hand on his sack. The boy noticed and grabbed her by the hand, and violently took her to his side. The boy kept shoving Black, and he tried his hardest to remain clam by bawling his fist. The boy spat on him, and laughed at him while the girl kept on trying to reel him away from him.]

Slutty Nurse: We should go Tony, he’s not worth getting into tonight.

Tony: Nah, this punk needs to learn his lesson on messing with my Homecoming Queen of 2019. This guy is a loser, and can’t harm me; my dad is the sheriff he can get this man behind bars.

Slutty Nurse: Hey Hey HEY… seriously…

[Tony then said something to his girl in the ear, it was so loud that Black heard it and Black speared the shit out of the boy. He even laid in some punches until security had to break him off of him. As the club goers were dancing, Tommy noticed the scuffle and followed them to the first floor. Black gets tossed out by the guards, and he walks off into the night with the wolf costume on as the scene cuts off.]

===Wulf Haley====
“Tonight, was the night for me to be in this cheap costume I found in the local thrift store, I know by the end of the night I might catch something, but fuck it though Imma G who needs to be buying cheap shit. Hell, when I found out that I had to point to a Favorite Animal costume, I had to scramble at the last minute to come up with something, so I had this planned out in the long haul of things in my mind.

I mean, I am not going to lie as much I had to pay like 40 bucks a pop to enter this nightclub, it taught me how I shouldn’t be so enraged for no reason. I decided to leave Tommy at the club, since he was having the time of his life; and I didn’t want to be the killjoy of the man who has a succubus in our crib.

But anyways…

That boyfriend reminded me of Socio, that muscle headed piece of dog shit who couldn’t wrestle out of a wet paper bag, the same guy who threw a fit over the complete beat down that me and Tommy did last Anarchy. Instead of being thrown out of the club, and risking jail time in some unknown location, I can freely and legally beat the shit out of Socio. He’s the type of guy who would think he’s a jaguar, but is nothing more than a damn cow who over process his body with all those chemicals, that even Scott Steiner would be jealous of.

Socio, it doesn’t matter what your favorite Animal you want to wear in our match, just understand that you will end up becoming existent from further procreating with your awfulness. Just another one of my victims of me sparing no fucks to harm anyone who gets in my way. Get ready to feel the pain of the Wolf inside me, ready to tear you from limb to limb."

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like John_Black's post:
(10-28-2019), Jim "the Jim" Jimson (10-27-2019), Theo Pryce (10-28-2019), Unknown Soldier (10-27-2019)