Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 03:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prediction for Saturday
ChrisLegend Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-10-2013, 12:41 PM

I believe everyone in this arena is on pins and needles wondering just how this match is going to go down. Truth be told i think you know as well as i do it wll only end one way... Thats me hitting the LNS, going for the PIN on both of you and ending your short lived career.....
People
Insist on
Particular ways on ending you...
Im just gonna do it the way i know....
and thats the Legendary way....
Edit
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-10-2013, 06:15 PM

Kickout? Dean sits up, confused, resting his elbows on his knees as he looks up at Chris Legend.

• Hi Chris - My name is Dean Moxley McGovern and I'm the defending XWF X-Treme Champ. I can understand wanting to win this title but why speak of ending my career? What good would it do you to put me out of the XWF? If this is the way you go around talking to other people, and it must be because you're already talking to me this way and you sure don't know jack about me, then I think maybe you should get punched in the mouth.

Dean gets to his feet and winds up big, nailing Chris Legend in the mouth with a home run of a right hand swing.

Balls 2 Face Driver; just for shits and giggles! Dean laughs and steps over Chris' body to walk away, making sure of course to step on Chris' face.

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF