Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 10:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 2 - FIGHT!
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-13-2019, 11:01 AM

At the Battle for the Bahamas, Centurion used his pull to try and gain some revenge by booking Vita Valenteen to face her “friend” Noah Jackson. That shit didn’t exactly go as planned though, and Noah and VV worked together to make a mockery of the entire event. There was never any chance of these two coming to fisticufs, and I think everyone knew that going in. Of course, in the end, a distraction by Lux and a run in by not only Centurion himself, but also the 5’2 Mafia would lead to a bit of satisfaction for some of the people this duo have managed to piss off lately.

Now, we move on to Anarchy where the reigning Anarchy AND defending Anarchy champion will move on to face…

”Oh, you've got to be frickin’ kidding me!” VV exclaimed as she looked at the advertised Anarchy card from her phone. She exhaled in a huff, frustrated by the fact that she was ONCE AGAIN scheduled to face off with Noah Jackson.

”Ya know, this really is just the cherry to top off my crappy week! First of all, everyone is questioning the legitimacy of NOT ONLY my reign as the Anarchy champion, but ALSO my defence against Thunder Knuckles at Warfare. It’s like they see this tiny girl over power this big strong dude, and they just can’t accept that it’s a reality. They think that I HAD to rig the contest to defeat him, but these same people don’t blink an eye when Slacklan does the exact same thing every week!” She smirks.

”But that’s just part of the narrative around here isn’t it? Slacklan is often given special treatment, both by management and the brainless fans that cheer for her! Take the cowardly four on two attack perpetrated by her at Shove It, and yeah, I know it was all her doing, because Centurion and Lux are both too stupid to win a war of words with me whenever they cry about injustice, so yeah, no way they planned that attack.”

“Anyway, 4 on 2 beatdown right?”

“Who continues to get cheered after something like that?”

“You guessed it!”

“Imagine if me and Noah built an army and ambushed any of these idiots?”

“We’d get booed out of the building!”

“Special treatment and double standards, right?”

“Maybe that’s why Lane decided to book Sarah vs Zane one spot higher than me?”

“Like that isn’t TOTALLY INSULTING to have a lying, cheating, bullshit champion booked higher up the card than YOUR REAL CHAMPION!”

“Then again, according to Lane, I’m NOT the actual champion.”

“Nope, I’m just a jealous liar who made a replica title belt in a desperate attempt to not admit that I just couldn’t get the job done!”

“AS IF!”

“But that’s what Lane insinuated when he decided to publicly call me out for an offence that he knew damn well I was innocent of!”

“Maybe that’s why I’m set to face Noah again too. Maybe Vinnie is trying to get revenge against me for not going along with his bull, but no matter what anyone says or does, I will not admit defeat in a match that I WON!”

“I AM THE ANARCHY CHAMPION, and if somebody doesn’t like it, then they can answer my open challenge and take the damn thing away from me!”

“The hate and jealousy around this bitch is real though, and it’s not just coming from management. It’s not just coming from fans on the dirt sheets and Twitter. It’s coming from every which way imaginable!”

“Jim Jimson accused me of cheating to win this title! You can’t cheat in a match that doesn’t have any disqualifications Jim, but at least you’re smart enough to recognize me as the rightful champ I suppose, so I’ll refrain from calling you an idiot… How about moron?”

“Then there’s this new thing where when somebody dies a tragic and TOTALLY ACCIDENTAL death, we try to shoehorn in a distasteful conspiracy in hopes that it might just raise a little more doubt and speculation, which is totally what Centurion’s goal was when he pointed out that Arnold Fletcher was looking into the events surrounding the Anarchy championship match at Relentless.”

“Um, HELLO!!??!!”

“I was totally banking on “Chubby” bringing THE TRUTH to light so that I could finally put this whole mess with Sarah behind me! Why would I have anything to do with his death? Over on Twitter you asked if people thought that Shane was capable of doing the deed, and sure, we all know he is, but Shane is JUST AS UPSET AS I AM over this title situation. He would welcome ANYONE who might shed some light on this situation and who exactly is actually behind it! Hell, maybe Sarah killed him in an effort to keep any evidence of her embezzling funds from her charity event to finance the creation of her phoney baloney title belt?”

“Ever think of that!?!”

“It’s all whatever though. None of you idiots are going to slow me down! I have spent far too long perfecting my craft to not only become the greatest pure wrestler alive today, but also harnessing all of that training in order to take down and expose what many once believed to be an unstoppable champion, and if I have to use that same talent to win a match against my “friend” Noah, then so be it!”

“You people what to see what happens when Vita Valenteen and Noah Jackson try to put one another through a table? Then tune in to Anarchy and find out. No games this time, just an exhibition between two of the most talented workers in the XWF today putting on a match that NOBODY IN THIS COMPANY CAN POSSIBLY FOLLOW!”

“So yeah, enjoy that spot on the card while you can Sarah, because after Noah and I go out and work a 10 out of 5 star match, all eyes will be on you to try and outshine us, but I imagine that’s not going to be easy when you’re in the ring with a stiff who has a tendency of losing his head at exactly the wrong time!”

Fade to whatever.

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-17-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-13-2019)