Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 02:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warfare timer
Mark Brooks Offline
The New Face of XWF

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-24-2019, 08:25 PM

When is the timer going to be restarted? One reason I only did 1 rp last week was because I forgot we used timers. I need the timer to help let me know how long I have or time left before I need to have role-plays written.

Thank you and sorry for posting that here, but I wasn't 100% positive who was in charge of those things.

[Image: mark%20brooks.png][
[Image: powercouple.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-24-2019, 09:28 PM

The best way to go about it is to just remember the RP deadline is 11:59pm the night before the date of the card, so for Saturday's show it's Friday night. As for the flaccid deadline halfway through, it's a week prior so still 11:59pm Friday for a Saturday show. Basically every week has SOME deadline for Warfare and Savage and those deadlines are the same exact day and time, but one is soft and the other is hard. Always remember soft comes before hard.

Am I explaining this right? I hope so lol. I'm still learning it myself! Haha!

As for the timers and how staff handles them... May I suggest both timers get put up at the same time rather than having to remember to go in and reset a single timer? I know that would make things easier if I were the one doing it because I was a lazy asshole about little things like that.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
B.O.B. D (08-25-2019), Unknown Soldier (08-24-2019)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-25-2019, 07:20 AM

I didn't realize it wasn't going. I had it running the other day and must have messed it up when I was messing with the XX boards.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post