Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 06:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Shitty Thread
Michael McBride Offline
Whiskey, Cigars and guns.

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-14-2019, 06:19 PM

[Image: LwEWwmG.gif]

XWF Achievements
1x Hart Champion
2x Xtreme Champion
1x Television Champion
2x Tag Team Champion w/ Peter Gilmour-Purebred Killers
Quadruple Slam Champion
[Image: svR0kd1.png]
Hate Post Like Post
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-14-2019, 09:43 PM

I
Quote:nstead, I posted a very emotional post about what I thought of and Cross and Kross, and to this day, every single word of that vile post is still true. They are the worst scum I have ever had the displeasure to work with, and if I ever meet them in person, I assure everyone I AM going to go to jail... and yes... I know it is over an e-fed thing that happened nearly a decade ago... and they aren't worth my time... but still to this day... the way they treated me and the situation pisses me off, and there will never be anything they can do to change that.

Quote:I find it offensive that I have been treated the way I have been treated by this company in the past, and if you can't see how this i just more of the same bullshittery as the Brown/ Era drama, then I don't need to play here.

Shane did nothing, right?

Except make this a place to stay. Raise a hand if you disagree, oh you can't cause look where you are. What about if Shane did his best to work on something for ya? He bent over backwards for folks and yet, you wanna shit on him, why? That is my best friend IRL and I will defend him like a wild badger on coke. I watched him, first hand work tirelessly, coding and writhing shit, it sucked and made him angry but he did it. For everyone. Would you put that much effort for this site? To make it run smoothly with perfection. No one would but Joe.

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Brothers Blackwater's post:
Barney Green (08-14-2019)
James Raven Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-14-2019, 09:55 PM

Go Bills.

[Image: tumblr_pfj5zjtP4m1s7osygo1_r1_500.gif]

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Hate Post Like Post
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

08-14-2019, 10:13 PM

(08-14-2019, 09:43 PM)The Brothers Blackwater Said: I
Quote:nstead, I posted a very emotional post about what I thought of and Cross and Kross, and to this day, every single word of that vile post is still true. They are the worst scum I have ever had the displeasure to work with, and if I ever meet them in person, I assure everyone I AM going to go to jail... and yes... I know it is over an e-fed thing that happened nearly a decade ago... and they aren't worth my time... but still to this day... the way they treated me and the situation pisses me off, and there will never be anything they can do to change that.

Quote:I find it offensive that I have been treated the way I have been treated by this company in the past, and if you can't see how this i just more of the same bullshittery as the Brown/ Era drama, then I don't need to play here.

Shane did nothing, right?

Except make this a place to stay. Raise a hand if you disagree, oh you can't cause look where you are. What about if Shane did his best to work on something for ya? He bent over backwards for folks and yet, you wanna shit on him, why? That is my best friend IRL and I will defend him like a wild badger on coke. I watched him, first hand work tirelessly, coding and writhing shit, it sucked and made him angry but he did it. For everyone. Would you put that much effort for this site? To make it run smoothly with perfection. No one would but Joe.

Totally agree with this point. One question I got is since when is it okay to threaten people with physical harm which could be considered illegal seeing as how the internet is nowadays.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-14-2019, 11:03 PM

(08-14-2019, 06:07 PM)Noah Jackson Said: Truth is a jobber! *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP* Truth is a jobber! *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

No he isn’t, that would be me and everybody else Main has defeated... according to the post 😂😂😂😂

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Chris Page's post:
Noah Jackson (08-14-2019), The Truth (08-14-2019)
The Truth Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

08-14-2019, 11:23 PM

My 1st post said "Robert Main has had 1 real challenge (CCP) and Main winning is highly questionable to anyone who read the work"

Learn to read. I also sent you a message saying the same thing but you didn't read it I guess 🤷 never did I trash you. Stop acting.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate The Truth's post!
B.O.B. D (08-15-2019), theNewBreed (08-15-2019)
Steve_Justice Offline
The Anarchist

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

08-14-2019, 11:46 PM

[Image: hahaguy.jpg]

[Image: zdU7TYol.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Steve_Justice's post:
Noah Jackson (08-15-2019), Steve Jason (08-15-2019), The Truth (08-14-2019)
Kieran Overton Offline
"The Destructive Beast"

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

08-15-2019, 02:59 AM

I have to say, wishing someone to jump off a cliff was a comment that went way too far for me. Even if I hate a few handlers on this game, some completely flatout (Nobody here BTW), I would never go that far as I would never say or wish that on anyone OOC.

I understand The Truth has said some shitty stuff and shitting on handlers is unacceptable, but if anyone told me to jump off a cliff or wishes I do or any type of comment like that, I would quit flatout cos that's unacceptable. I have had many threats against me OOC back in March on twitter where people wished for me or told me to jump off a cliff and other types of comments like that so I know how it feels when someone says that and it's not a nice feeling to have.

Truthfully, if I didn't have a partner and that they supported me through all of that, I would've done cos it hurt me a lot that people would say that just for comments online.

Sorry guys, it just brought back a bad moment for me and prefer not to see comments like that ever again.

[Image: GoGnCPQ.png]

[Image: krB0tFp.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kieran Overton's post:
Steve Jason (08-15-2019)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-15-2019, 03:11 AM

Is this seriously still going on? Don't people have better things to do?

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Rebel Star (08-16-2019)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-15-2019, 05:24 AM

No one should be threatening anyone for any reason. That includes Truth, Breed, and Blackwater.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Steve Jason (08-15-2019)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-15-2019, 06:04 AM

So -

Having asked around and talked to some people who I know regarding the good ol' days (opinions vary) I think Breed might owe Shane a tad of an apology for the threat here.

Listen - I know people hold grudges and tempers flare. I totally get that. I also know there are a lot of people who maybe don't like someone for some reason or another that I have no knowledge of because I wasn't around.

Let me just say this, though: I like Shane . I don't agree with him on a lot of things, but he's always been good to me (mostly lol). We worked together with me as a regular member, a staff subordinate, and then as essentially his right hand man at the end until he left for good. He pisses people off and I get that.

BUT

There's no room for threatening anyone here. Shane's welcome here, as far as I am concerned, and if that fact is going to cause anyone to want to drive cross country and fight someone, that's on them to deal with as a mature adult on their own. If someone's mere existence leads to threats of violence, it's the person making the threat who is at fault, period.

Now, if everyone can get over hurt feelings from 5+ years ago and just get along and have some fun, that would be excellent. If not, well, we can talk about it. But there's not going to be more of that kind of thing.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Barney Green (08-15-2019), Ned Kaye (08-15-2019), Rebel Star (08-16-2019), Steve Jason (08-15-2019), Theo Pryce (08-15-2019), Unknown Soldier (08-15-2019)
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-15-2019, 06:15 AM

(08-15-2019, 06:04 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said:
There's no room for threatening anyone here.

[Image: 9u0ePGn.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Lacklan's post:
Rebel Star (08-16-2019), theNewBreed (08-15-2019)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-15-2019, 06:19 AM

Sarah I will murder you and your family in your sleep I swear to god.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Rebel Star (08-16-2019), theNewBreed (08-15-2019), Theo Pryce (08-15-2019)
Steve Jason Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-15-2019, 07:19 AM

See this is why I like being on the far end of the world. The only person to track me down has been Lee Stone, and we had a beer and then some churros. It was rad.

3x XWF Universal Champion
6x XWF World Champion
1x XWF Canadian Champion
3x XWF Tag Team Champion (2x Unkillables, 1x with Centurion)
2003 Lord of the Ring
2005 X-Mas X-Treme Winner
Resident Old Man Yelling At Clouds
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-15-2019, 07:46 AM

(08-15-2019, 07:19 AM)Steve Jason Said: See this is why I like being on the far end of the world. The only person to track me down has been Lee Stone, and we had a beer and then some churros. It was rad.

I'll send Mastermind to your house

Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-15-2019, 08:07 AM

(08-15-2019, 06:19 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: Sarah I will murder you and your family in your sleep I swear to god.

[Image: grLgYJG.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-15-2019, 08:30 AM

It's your face.

Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-15-2019, 08:41 AM

(08-15-2019, 08:30 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: It's your face.

[Image: lDeQRel.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
The Truth Offline

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

08-15-2019, 09:43 AM

(08-15-2019, 05:24 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: No one should be threatening anyone for any reason. That includes Truth, Breed, and Blackwater.
Right what you're saying is I should continue not to make threats. So Roger that then but truth isn't a threat or insult. And fwiw no one should be apologizing for any thing, gestapo.
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-15-2019, 09:48 AM

You're boring now.

Hate Post Like Post
The Truth Offline

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

08-15-2019, 09:51 AM

Insert yawning girl gif ?
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-15-2019, 09:54 AM

Welcome back from Dublin, BTW.

Hate Post Like Post
The Truth Offline

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

08-15-2019, 09:56 AM

Thanks? Man you all get odder by the day. Go check your PM I had a request, thanks.
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-15-2019, 09:57 AM

I'm not switching accounts to reply to you. I told you numerous times yesterday that THIS is the right one.

But, I did see it, and no, I won't change your name for you.

Hate Post Like Post
The Truth (08-15-2019)
James Raven Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-15-2019, 10:00 AM

This is not the old XWF. It is not the XWF that Jon Brown ran, that I ran, that Fuzz ran, that Shank ran, that ran... it's a new federation that has evolved from one that we've all loved and all hated at various times, and one that's really only a couple of months into it's run since the change in management. There have been a lot of things we identified as problems that were fixed. There are several things we're in the process of fixing and experimenting with. There are likely problems we haven't even recognized or looked at yet. All of it can be addressed and discussed civilly, but anonymous flaming doesn't help especially when it's not as anonymous as you think it is. There's really only two or three people I think you can be, I'm pretty sure I know, and if I'm right it kind of breaks my heart.

I'm sorry that excoboard shut down nearly 10 years ago and our old forums were lost. I'm sorry you think two or three RP's in two weeks is holding down people that have a life. I'm sorry that you want to criticise a roster that we are actively trying to improve, bulk up, and include people like you in just because it doesn't measure up to an imaginary standard that you're holding of the past. We had years where our roster was stacked, absolutely. We had times where Robert Main would have been a top 10 guy fighting for a top spot with the rest of us. We also had times where Barney Green and Chasm were fighting for a World title, or the entire roster was patchwork people coming in for two or three weeks at a time and no established main eventers. I'm sorry you disagree with the outcome of Page/Main. If it helps, not every member of the staff or every member of the roster agrees with the outcome either... but that's the game. Some matches are close, and the fact that this was "Main's first real challenge" is a sign that things are heading in the right direction and the roster is getting healthier. The fact that Lux is lined up in the wings is excellent. The fact that guys like Santos and Centurion and Fuzz and Tommy Wish are all putting up some of the best work they have in months and reaching that level again is great. Ned and Big D and Lacklan are fantastic "rookies" that all continue to develop and climb the ladder.

The biggest difference in CCP/Main and a high level Uni match of the past is that nobody was immature enough to rage quit, or decide to start a flame war... except you. We spoke about things behind the scenes, privately and in groups, and reached understanding if not agreement and have continued to develop the angle into one of the best the XWF has seen recently as we intended to, like mature adults.

This staff is trying.

They did not have to acknowledge our past, or embrace some of the incoming talents like they have. They did not have to invite me back, or give me back the angelfire webshell of our old shows, or open the doors.

If you can't acknowledge any of that and speak to us about further concerns like the mature adult we know you consider yourself, I really don't know what to say.

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like James Raven's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-15-2019), Barney Green (08-15-2019), Corey Smith (08-15-2019), Ned Kaye (08-15-2019), Noah Jackson (08-15-2019), Rebel Star (08-16-2019), Steve Jason (08-15-2019), The Truth (08-15-2019), theNewBreed (08-15-2019)
The Truth Offline

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

08-15-2019, 10:37 AM

Fuzz said the same with me being narrowed down so easily. Ok. Now you say nearly the identical comment and neither said any names? If you know who I am you know my history and know my intentions. And you also know why I'm cautious after what happened years ago. Let's hear it?

My complaint about having a life is the new rule about forcing early roleplays or you get boned. You and Lux didn't understand but at least you aren't being a dick like him or I'm sorry her. The twat. Honestly at this point I don't know what else to say either because you're not someone I want to fight. And the biggest think that irks me outside of the roleplay cuffs and lack of Uni defenses is there's no rubric. At all. No public scoring. Even you have to acknowledge how shady that is.
Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-15-2019, 10:45 AM

(08-13-2019, 12:31 PM)The Truth Said: ". But I'd appreciate the posts staying up so I can link people to it. Fuzz and Ruby or anyone else mad at me for getting this out, now's your chance for the last word because I'm out. At least on this account.

Weren’t you shutting up at a certain point? I forget.

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Hate Post Like Post
The Truth Offline

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

08-15-2019, 10:51 AM

I know you forget. A lot of things. Let's hear it? I'm so easily narrowed down right? You act like the whole world doens't know you're a crybaby about losses. You didn't narrow jack down. Maybe James did but you're clueless always
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-15-2019, 10:55 AM

You're starting to annoy me.

How's the weather in Oswego?

Hate Post Like Post
James Raven Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-15-2019, 10:56 AM

I don't want to say names. If I'm wrong then finger poiting and dragging someones name through the mud is useless, and if I'm right then you're someone I care about and respect and I'm not looking to fight with you, or embarrass you, or turn anyone against you either. Besides, you've already stated that you'll deny it. I'm more than willing to discuss the issues, I just think the tone of the conversation needs to change on everyones part.

The "soft deadline" and forcing early roleplays is to prevent people from sandbagging. In a 13-14 day roleplay period in a game that's largely collaborative it's very tough to have someone wait until the last day and drop two roleplays at 10 PM and 12 PM without impacting the game for other people. It also helps the judges get a handle on judging well in advance, rather than scrambling the day of the show to read a massive influx of roleplays and make their decisions. There are other factors, but those are two of the main ones. Stick to savage, one RP a week is not really that much to keep up with.

There IS a rubric. The judges do use it, and I believe it has been shared with some people when explaining outcomes to their matches. In this era there has never been a public rubric with the philosophy of not wanting everyone just writing what they think will grade the highest, they want people to just write whatever they enjoy writing and it scores how it scores. It's worked for them. However now that multiple older members have mentioned that they'd appreciate at least having the guideline, the staff is discussing and largely open to making that scale public. Nothing is finalized, but we've heard the concerns and understand where it comes from and like I said... we're trying.

Uni defenses will come. Main has never been a champion to shy from defenses, but the federation was in a position where there weren't really legitimate contenders available full time to challenge. We're working on it.

Anything else?

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Hate Post Like Post
The Truth Offline

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

08-15-2019, 10:57 AM

Geography is your thing I see. Next where will I be, Florida?
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-15-2019, 10:58 AM

I wouldn't recommend it.

Hate Post Like Post
theNewBreed (08-15-2019)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-15-2019, 11:00 AM

BUT, the geography comments are just based on where your shitty proxy keeps saying you are. You got lucky and caused a stir with it.... this morning though, it said Dublin. Hence my comment.

The proxy has never once said Oswego, though.

Hate Post Like Post
Rebel Star (08-16-2019)
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-15-2019, 11:01 AM

(08-15-2019, 10:56 AM)James Raven Said: I don't want to say names. If I'm wrong then finger poiting and dragging someones name through the mud is useless

This

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-15-2019, 11:05 AM

Also, Truth, you're about to have your PM ability removed from you. Stop insulting people.

Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-15-2019, 11:13 AM

I find it funny that he PM’d me, told me to stop being a bitch about this. I respond to him, and then I get called a sheep, and now I’m on his ignore list? Works for me.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-15-2019, 11:13 AM

I think what fascinates me the most with this is this notion you seem to have where you COULD ONLY voice your concerns publicly behind an anonymous account name.

As opposed to say, I don't know, sending a PM to all of the GM's or even some of the GM's from your regular account and list your concerns and issues which is what 99.9% of people do. And they get addressed and worked out. You may not hear about it but that doesn't mean it isn't happening. There are many people on this roster currently who can speak on that point specifically.

Hell, when Lane showed up way back in the day he was extremely vocal on the boards, the GM's, of which I was one at the time hated him. Not for what he had to say because often times it was fair, or that he said it out in the open, but it was how he said it. But you know what happened? We listened. We talked. We worked things out and now he runs this place.

Whenever someone says this in an anonymous fashion it makes it a lot harder for people to take it seriously. Which does your entire cause a disservice.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
theNewBreed (08-15-2019)
The Truth Offline

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

08-15-2019, 11:14 AM

Good thing I'm not on any proxy then.

James I'm going to take what you said to heart and take keep an eye on everything. Hoping to be a part of XX at the very least. Fuzz thanks for helping me put the ignore button to use, one nice thing about these boards. I don't have to see your shitty comments crying about my identity because instead I see, The contents of this message are hidden because Fuzz is on your ignore list. Keep crying Dick. What a surprise you went and cried to the boss so he could scold me 😂😂
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate The Truth's post!
B.O.B. D (08-15-2019), theNewBreed (08-15-2019)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-15-2019, 11:17 AM

Quote:Keep crying Dick. What a surprise you went and cried to the boss so he could scold me 😂😂

lol that's not what happened.

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-15-2019, 11:20 AM

So you posted from Dublin this morning after being in Chicago last night and then returned home to Illinois today? Okay.

Listen. Raven knows you and respect you and cares about you. I don't. I just told you to not insult anyone, and here you are doing it again. Fuzz doesn't have to show me any PMs you fucking numbskull, I have administrative access to everything on this forum.

Now you can't do anything except cry in posts. No more comments or PMs for you, bigg guy.

(08-15-2019, 11:14 AM)The Truth Said: Good thing I'm not on any proxy then.

James I'm going to take what you said to heart and take keep an eye on everything. Hoping to be a part of XX at the very least. Fuzz thanks for helping me put the ignore button to use, one nice thing about these boards. I don't have to see your shitty comments crying about my identity because instead I see, The contents of this message are hidden because Fuzz is on your ignore list. Keep crying Dick. What a surprise you went and cried to the boss so he could scold me 😂😂

Hate Post Like Post
B.O.B. D (08-15-2019)