Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 04:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Town Road
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-09-2019, 06:15 AM

[JB is now far from removed from his wife, and we see him inside his Auntie’s crib. He’s in his boxers and a white shirt, laying on the couch. He looks at the celling, envisioning his previous stints in XWF. Then his Aunt comes at the living room to smack him with a newspaper, breaking his trance.]

Aunt Jackie: Hey John, get up from the couch! It’s ten in the morning. You should go find a job.

JB: C’mon Auntie, I was plotting my next moves. I want to ask you something.

Aunt Jackie: What do you want to know?

JB: Do you think I should even wrestle anytime soon, because I’m having doubts that this shit. I mean, I told the boss I wanted out, but now I’m pulled back in.

Aunt Jackie: Look John, a job is a job. I remember when you were younger, when you finished college, you told me that you wanted to train to wrestle. Do you remember when your mother was shocked to hear that? She almost had a heart attack.

[Jackie then goes to her room, and picks up a box of his wrestling stuff out his room. JB then sits up on the couch, and she sits beside him with his wrestling memorabilia. She picks up a portrait of his 2012 photo when he was in his prime.]

Aunt Jackie: I remember like it was yesterday, when you called me about how you got signed into XWF. I was happy for you, and now you getting into a point in your life where you have to decide what is right for you. I want you to think, do you see yourself wrestling forever?

JB: I mean, yeah this business was something I’ve dreamed about since I was a yougin. But now, it’s getting to a point where I start to question everything that it lead up too. I don’t have any faith to continue this path, I’m too useless to hold myself accountable for the bruises.

[Aunt Jackie pulls out an picture of when he got doused in bloody tampons, dropped in glass houses, and various images that trigger JB. Then she pulls up a picture with him holding the long gone Trios title, with two other nameless niggas in the backstage.]

Auntie Jackie: Do you remember being a champion? Did you enjoy having something to call your own, because this was something good for you, right?

JB: It was, but only because I was affiliated with a dead group of people. I mean, it was like two or three years ago, I held something that was near and dear to me. But those two niggas decided not to play the game, and abandoned me.

Auntie Jackie: Well John, we only have so much to give in this world, you have a special talents that most people don’t have, you’re an athlete. You tour around America, and take paychecks for a living. You have it good, and you need to count your blessings, because anything bad can happen in an instant.

[Auntie Jackie then leaves JB to himself and his box memorabilia, as he digged through it, he finds his old metal mask. He picks it out of the box, and wears the mask. He then goes to the bathroom, and looks into the mirror, and smiles as the scene cuts off.]

“When I had that conversation with my Auntie, she had a point for me to continue this wrestling stuff. All those images of when I was something, was something that made me feel like I was a somebody in my own right. I don’t expect to get treated with respect, and I am aight with that. I always knew that somepoint, I was going to be screwed over in any capacity, before I would be upset about it, but now, it’s all dead to me now.

As I don the mask again, it gives me a new purpose in Anarchy. I already been estranged by my own wife, on the brink of a divorce. That alone that rage is built from within me. I always felt like a villain, but not in your Lex Luthor type more like a Bane or a Venom, and I can’t wait to bring it out to light in the ring against Anarchy’s own superhero, Ruby.

Listen up Ruby, you might be the resident superhero of Anarchy and have everyone falling for your charm, I am not the one to fall for it. I am more in line to think, you are just nothing more than something the kids can have as something to believe in. The merch in every single Wallmart that get sprayed up, the white lilly that can claim that she’d been Metoo’ed by a slight of touch.

Ruby, you might not know what you are in for. I want to hurt you so bad, that even Superman can’t even see your face. I want those little girls and boys who brink on your abilities, be shattered by me destroying you in that ring. I might not come out as the victor, but it doesn’t mean that I am not on hunt to fight people, and get a paycheck.

Watch your back, Ruby.”

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-09-2019)