Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-18-2024, 09:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Savage week break: Please read
Atticus Gold Offline
Gold is the New Black
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-31-2019, 03:36 PM

So, some of you may have noticed the next Savage after the one coming up will be on the 31st of August instead of the 24th.

What gives? I hear no one ask.

Well, we're taking a week off so that Warfare and Savage can be staggered so we don't have results on the same week.

But what about the week without Savage, Mr. Black? I need my RPing fix!

Hush, my friends. We have decided to have the week's break (08/10 to 08/17) be used to allow anyone willing to host a Shove-it. For anyone who doesn't know, a Shove-It is a show you run. You create the opt-in thread, make the card, give the show a gimmick and post results. For example, a Shove-It could be as simple as every match is a ladder match or as outrageous as you roleplay as your favorite fictional character and for some reason, it takes place on the moon. You will be in full control of your show but know that myself and Theo Pryce will judge the matches with you and help in any way we can. Shove-Its are also a great stepping stone to becoming a GM if you're interested, we are NOT looking for new GMs at the moment but in the future, if anything happens, we may look to people with experience.

So, if you're interested, say so in the replies here, I'll pick the best one and you can create the booking thread as soon as.

Thank you.

[Image: SAksQ2K.jpeg]
Edit
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-31-2019, 03:54 PM

If I had the time to write half dozen matches, Sar would be ALL ABOUT bringing Sarah Appreciation Night to the XWF 😂😂😂

Atticus Gold Offline
Gold is the New Black
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-31-2019, 04:09 PM

To everyone as well, I can help write matches and I'm sure others would be willing if you ask nicely.

Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

07-31-2019, 04:20 PM

The heart says yes but the mind says no Sad

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Miss Michelle Offline
Self-proclaimed First Lady of XWF

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-31-2019, 04:32 PM

Edited: misread the original post.

Wait, I want to do it. I love hosting shows.

[Image: miss%20michelle.png]
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

07-31-2019, 05:08 PM

(07-31-2019, 04:32 PM)Miss Michelle Said: Edited: misread the original post.

Wait, I want to do it. I love hosting shows.

It's a lot of fun, but if you wanna do it right its a fuck ton of work. I wish you the best if you pull the trigger on doing it, and I'm around for advice or help.

Miss Michelle Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-31-2019, 05:14 PM

Back in the day I was a fed head and it was only biweekly, but I did 90% alone. I miss those days. I always start the shows early, so I’m not stressed.

Miss Michelle Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-31-2019, 05:19 PM

I would do an event held in Vegas for one night. It will have a Roulette wheel theme where all stipulations are decided in segments. Nobody knows the stipulation for their matches, but there will be a list on the card. I will call it "Unleashed."

Stipulations on the wheel:
Hardcore
Cage
Bra and Panties (yes, two guys can be in this match.)
Backstage brawl that begins right there by the wheel.
2/3 Falls
Submission
First Blood
Arm-wrestling
Four-cornered strap match
Normal singles match (ideal pick)

Once a stipulation is used, it will be blacked out on the wheel. So, all the stipulations will be used in the night.

My main event will be a jackpot tag team match and nobody knows who will be in it. There will be 10 winners and sporadically placed on a team... they will duke it out in an elimination tag match until one team has been completely eliminated. The one team may only have 1 person, 2 people, so forth as winners. The team that wins is based on the quality of all the rps combined, but eliminations will be based on lesser to greater rps.

Miss Michelle will work talk to a staff member about the rewards. I have ideas what I would like the rewards for winning the jackpot tag match.

I was thinking 3 rps per wrestler and a 3.5k word limit for each rp.

Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-31-2019, 05:34 PM

my hometown? It's like you did that on purpose, but since my current company, which by the way I am a champion in is on a brief Hiatus due to the bad weather in the Midwest (I know, lame excuse right?!), and since you beat me to the punch of hosting this event, I will participate. It'll feel good to come back and kick ass for one more night. Count Me In

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Ghost Tank Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-31-2019, 05:50 PM

Deleted that comment, because I realized I've GMed a Shove-It and Guest GMed a Savage.

I failed hard at the Shove-It, but I feel like with the Savage show, I didn't do too bad.

[Image: Vn6ynTV.jpg]
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

07-31-2019, 06:05 PM

(07-31-2019, 05:34 PM)Jenny Myst Said: my hometown? It's like you did that on purpose, but since my current company, which by the way I am a champion in is on a brief Hiatus due to the bad weather in the Midwest (I know, lame excuse right?!), and since you beat me to the punch of hosting this event, I will participate. It'll feel good to come back and kick ass for one more night. Count Me In

Oh Oh Cee

[-] The following 1 user Likes Corey Smith's post:
Noah Jackson (07-31-2019)
Atticus Gold Offline
Gold is the New Black
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

07-31-2019, 06:21 PM

(07-31-2019, 05:19 PM)Miss Michelle Said: I would do an event held in Vegas for one night. It will have a Roulette wheel theme where all stipulations are decided in segments. Nobody knows the stipulation for their matches, but there will be a list on the card. I will call it "Unleashed."

Stipulations on the wheel:
Hardcore
Cage
Bra and Panties (yes, two guys can be in this match.)
Backstage brawl that begins right there by the wheel.
2/3 Falls
Submission
First Blood
Arm-wrestling
Four-cornered strap match
Normal singles match (ideal pick)

Once a stipulation is used, it will be blacked out on the wheel. So, all the stipulations will be used in the night.

My main event will be a jackpot tag team match and nobody knows who will be in it. There will be 10 winners and sporadically placed on a team... they will duke it out in an elimination tag match until one team has been completely eliminated. The one team may only have 1 person, 2 people, so forth.

Miss Michelle will work talk to a staff member about the rewards. I have ideas what I would like the rewards for winning the jackpot tag match.

Sounds good to me.

Okay, we're done here, everyone go home and opt in to this when the booking thread is up.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Atticus Gold's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-01-2019)