Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 03:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Malrious
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-04-2019, 07:49 PM

[Back in his apartment, Black is now sitting on his couch surfing through channels, he stumbles upon a news about another cop violence in the streets of Baltimore. He rolls his eyes, and shuts it off, then his wife Aly in her T-Shirt and panties sits on his lap. As she kisses his neck, he ignores her advances.]

Aly: Why aren’t you putting it on me?

Black: I’m not interested… i am too tried to play.

Aly: How are you tried? You just came back from Harlem…

Black: With all those meetings and business dealings in that place, I was too focused on getting shit in order.

Aly: It seems to me you look like you don’t have time for me, and your son. He kept on asking me, “where’s daddy?”…and I can’t take it anymore with you always leaving.

[Black got heated, and slams her on the couch, and slaps her. John Jr comes to the living room, and saw what he did. Then he runs off into the kitchen area, hiding from him. Aly then starts to cry, and gets out of the couch, and heads to the bedroom. Black follows her, but she locks the door.]

Black: Aly, come the fuck out of there now! We aren’t finished!

Aly: I refuse to come out, I am about to call the cops on you.

Black: I didn’t mean to hit chu, but fine, i’ll leave this house.

Aly: LEAVE, GET OUT… TAKE YOUR LITTLE BASTARD TOO!

Black: Hey don’t say that shit, about our kid!

[Aly opens the door, and tosses his beat up suitcase in front of him, and she takes off her wedding ring in an act of defiance, and throws it at his face. John Jr, then comes out from hiding, just to see his father leave. He tries to grab his arm, trying to get his attention.]

John Jr: Don’t go… Don’t leave…

[Black ends up kneeling on his knee, resting his hand on his son’s shoulders.]

Black: Look son, you’re going to grow up into a good man. You’ll eventually forget about me, but just know that i’ll always be there for you. Mommy and Daddy are in bad place, and I need to be away from it.

[Before they can embrace, Aly comes out the room with a pistol threatening Black with it. She pulls John Jr away from him, and Black just picks up his stuff and leaves as the scene fades. ]

==========================================

[This time, it opens to Black at a motel in Alabama speaking to a camera.]

“I was in the wrong from the jump, I didn’t mean to slap her. I was just getting hostel for no reason, but fuck it though, she threw that ring at my face. It was over between us from then. So now, i’m doing my own thing, and she doing her own thing. The son, he’s in good hands with my auntie back home, she don’t deserve to even raise that seed we made.

Any fucking ways, I am mad, I am mad at the world for another victim of a police brutality. I am mad at the world, and the world can kiss my motherfucking black ass. Just like Anarchy, when Noah advance in the rounds for the adaptly titled, “Anarchy” Championship. Noah was fucking lucky, that I didn’t kill him in the ring like i did to his friend Kuda. While he is living the high life of fighting that white Axly bitch, I am stuck here thinking why the fuck did I even bother rolling around here.

First a caveman, to an future main eventer, the to a freaking owl? There are questions to be answered about that, but motherfuck that shit. Now, I have a another new blood to take on, and his name is Mercury, am I afraid of this sucka?

No…

He’s just another body to add on pile to add, to my list of the fallen Blacklisted people. I am going to prove to this rookie, that you don’t have no second chances here. Mercury, you’re going to experience pain that outweighs me leaving my own home, you’re going to end up in a ditch somewhere in Alabama once I beat the living shit out of you.

Fuck Tha World.”

[The scene cuts to static..]

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post