Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talk Shit, Get Fucked Up.
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-22-2019, 05:24 AM

[The scene opens up to a high school gym, where we see a NWA Harlem show is taking place. We see JB and Steve, a Michael cole look alike, commentating a match for a 25th anniversary show. There is match between Mazie and Travis for the Hardcore title, which turned into a brawl that JB got involved in.]

Steve: Black is in the ring, what’s he has to say on this?

[Black strikes Travis with a chair, and hits a Blacklisted and covers Mazie over Travis which the ref counted to three. Mazie slowly raises up to his feet, and Black hands him the NWA Hardcore title, and raises his hand. Black picks up a mic to speak.]

Black: For as long as I have been away from this indy fed, this title was at one point mines until I got fired over some dumbshit with the promotor.

[Black walks around the ring.]

Black: But that was a decade ago, it made me realize who I can be. As I stand here in this ring, it makes feel like I managed to accomplish so much in this business. Eventhough, I am hella older now then I started in 2004 here, I can rip shit up here!

[The crowd of fifteen or so people cheer the man on, until a MJF like boy in a suit interrupting Black’s speech at the rampway.]

Steve: Oh boy, what does Maxwell need to say now?

Maxwell: What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be out on retirement. You don’t belong in a wrestling ring, man. Last time I checked, aren’t you supposed to go back to your IT job?

Black: Hey hey hey… why you bring up my past career boy? Shouldn’t you be in some college, being wasted in some frat, wasting your parents’ money? Watch who you talking to boy.

Maxwell: All I am saying is, you’re just washed up. You’re a nobody John, and these people know it. Your time in NWA Harlem days are over, go back to that joke fed nobody talks about.

[Black comes out of the ring, and chases Maxwell to the back, and the camera cuts to Steve on the booth looking worried.]

Steve: Uh, what a turn of events here folks. My partner John, has taken offense to what Maxwell had said. These views aren’t within NWA Harlem, but we will be right back after this break.

[The scene cuts into a commercial, then the feed cuts off with static.]

“Well, when I was on that show, I gave that boy a good chase around that arena. I beat his ass, because I wanted to beat his ass. He talked all that shit, and excepted me not to beat him? If I was his daddy, he’d be sent to the hospital for that mouth of his. But anyways, I was glad that they asked me to join my old indie fed to commentate on the booth.

When Mazie won that title, it made me shed a tear in my eye. I lowkey watched him grow as a performer, and now he’s recognized as a NWA Hardcore Champion. Not because he was black, he was just a man who’d I recognized as real mafucka. He’s a guy who’d make Kuda cry in his nightmares.

Speaking of Kuda and Nightmares, now I have told you all that I made some advancement in this tournament for the Anarchy Championship. I hope Kuda is watching this, because I am about to tell him who I am facing… and yes, it’s our resident jackass Noah Jackson. He’s a type of guy who’d remained me of Maxwell, the same cocky attitude with a motor mouth that is begging to get smashed in, with my fist in it.

Noah, we might not have much of encounters at all, but just know that you’re going to possibly suffer the same beatdown like your homeboi Kuda. Maybe, go speak with him about how much I fucked him up, and take notes. While you are more or less popular in the locker room, Imma make sure that morale will be lowered once I put my hands on you.

So it doesn’t matter to me if you have an acid tongue, or the skills to fight a man like me. I am going to take to the streets of bum fuck Montanna, and bury you in six inches of the coal mines. Once they or Kuda finds your remains, you’ll have coalminers breath to talk that talk you do.”

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-25-2019)