Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to Rise
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-29-2019, 01:26 PM

We open to what appears to be a locker room for the Tenochtitlan Quetzalcoatl. VV is standing by, a little sweaty, a little dirty, and still in her practice gear (minus helmet of course).

“Hey guys! I know it’s been a minute since you’ve heard from me, but I’m down here in Mexico City busting my hump to help make the Tenochtitlan Quetzalcoatl one of the best teams in the league! In doing so, I’ve admittedly slacked in my duties with the XWF, but it’s cool… Same boss and all! Anyway, I’m super stoked for Anarchy this week!”

“Why?”

“Because I’m all set to step into the ring with one of the hottest talents in the XWF today, Sara Lachlan!”

“Seriously, this woman came into the XWF and was straight fire from the get go. She captured the title of “queen of the XWF” after winning the King Of The Ring, and promptly transferred over to Anarchy to be the star of the show.”

“Anarchy is Lacklan!”

“At least, that’s what she’d like us to believe, but the truth of the matter is that Anarchy has its fair share of talent who could easily challenge her role as the star of Anarchy. Like him or hate him, Noah Jackson is quickly proving that big things are in store for him here in the XWF. The same can be said for guys like Ned Kaye, Kuda, and Ruby as well. Then there’s that one girl who held onto the Xtreme title for a solid 82 days to earn herself a 24/7 briefcase and catapult herself to the top of the card. What’s her name again?”

“Oh yeah, it’s me!”

“Now I know that I may not be the most impressive star on the roster, and sure, I have made I fair share of mistakes that have cost me some key victories, but I think it’s worth remembering that while seeing my name across from someone like Sara Lacklan may appear to be an easy win for the “Queen of Anarchy”, I’ve also proven time and again that when it matters, I can surprise even some of the best in the business today…”

“HI LUX!”

“I hope he doesn’t get upset with me for referencing that loss…”
She mutters to herself.

”Anyway, my point is this. While I may be a former two time Tag Team champion, a former Xtreme champion, and a current 24/7 briefcase owner, I’m fully aware of my current place on the card. The XWF universe looks at me, and what I’ve managed to do in the last nine months, and they think to themselves… mid carder…”

“Hey, don’t get me wrong, I’m proud of what I’ve managed to do so far in my short career, but that doesn’t change the fact that I need to up my game and do it fast. Heck, even the #CoolRankings that just came out make mention of the fact that I need to do something quick if I want to even maintain my current position, much less move up to the VERY TOP!”

“So let me ask you this, what would a win over the “Queen of Anarchy” do for my career? Where would a win over Sara land me on the #CoolRankings?”

“UP, UP, UP! It’s the only place to go in a situation like that. Besides, it’s not exactly a secret that I really don’t care much for her to begin with... “

“Now wait a sec, before the rumor mill starts firing off on all cylinders, let me reel that comment back in for a moment and explain that I really don’t know Sara all that well, and maybe if I did I would feel differently, but from what I see on the outside looking in…”

“Mean girl overlord!”

“That’s how I described her when I beat her lacky Dolly Waters, and honestly guys… I haven’t seen much to change my mind. Again, maybe if I get to know her better my opinion would change, but I don’t see that happening anytime soon because seriously… Mean people suck!”

“The only thing that sucks worse than mean people are self entitled cry babies that always try to make everything about them. For example, the other night I ordered some pizza (MY WEAKNESS!) and if I’m being honest, it was a little… IDK, stale? It just didn’t taste good. The point is, you don’t see me crying about it on Twitter or youtube, or some vlog. I’m not trying to cost some kid his job, or rewrite the whole narrative into some sort of lame attempt to focus all of the attention on me. No, I just called the store and dealt with the problem like an adult. At the end of the day, I had a tasty cheese pizza, and everyone was happy.”

“And therein lies the biggest differences between Sara and myself. I can handle my own problems in a mature fashion, while Sara seems to be a-okay with having her minions handle the dirty work while she moans about it online.”

“Now does any of these mean that I’m going to rock Sara’s face off? Well… No, it doesn’t. I’ve always been a firm believer that given the right circumstances, anyone can defeat anyone. It’s the whole reason 3 out of 5 exist, right? Besides, you losing isn’t always the end of the world, especially when you lose to someone as hot as VITA VALENTEEN!!!”

“...”

“KIDDING!”

“Seriously though, Sara, I look forward to out match. Win or lose, love or hate, I’m always ready to get in the ring and learn from the best, and there’s no doubt about it, you’re one of the best.”

“But I’m totally coming to win!”

“See ya Thursday!”

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-29-2019), Corey Smith (05-29-2019), Darius Xavier (05-30-2019), Ned Kaye (05-29-2019), Tommy Wish (05-29-2019), Tony Santos (05-29-2019)