Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 11:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
!'nimoc ti ees t'ndid eH ,reisurB ekil tsuJ
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-13-2019, 09:35 AM

After Zane's greatest kickout ever, he's inside supermarket. As he shops for brains and greens, he stumbles upon a fan. The fans hands him a sheet of paper, and he signs it. As the fan stroll off, someone in a kabuki mask rams Zane into the shopping cart, and pushes him out into the parking lot.

Zane crashes into the front hood of a car, as he is unconscious, someone removed the mask and starts to bite his shoulder. About ten minutes later, Zane awakes inside a complex somewhere, where Tommy is standing with the same man like Zane, more evilly with red eyes.

"I know this is unexpected of me... and you never heard about "Us" right...well, Zane all I can ask you is this... I want YOU TO-- surrender your rightfully gained title to me...or.."

Evil Zane just straight up beat the living shit out Zane with a chair anyways.

"Ah Fuck it!..."

As Zane is withering in pain on the floor, Tommy hands Evil Zane a bloodied ref shirt for him to wear. Tommy grabs a white rabbit on the floor, and rips it head off and pours the blood on the X-Treme title. Then he covers him, as "Zane" counts the fall.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
Rain (05-20-2019)
Zane Norrison Offline
The Post-Mortem Punk

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-13-2019, 11:36 AM

Kict out

[Image: hZM7vS3.jpg]

1x X-Treme Champ
1x Hart Champion
1x SOTM November 2018
Hate Post Like Post