Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 12:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Militant Rage (ep 1)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-13-2019, 10:25 AM

[Image: PublicEnemylogo.jpg~c200]

It opens up to the flag of the enemy, which covers the XWF banner with a podium standing in front of it. Then we see JB in front of the podium, looking down on the stand. Then the scene shifts into a picture of Malcom X with this quote on the screen..

X Said:When ghetto living seems normal, you have no shame, no privacy.

Then it cuts back to John looking at the camera with a mean glare on his face as he speaks.

"We all have been in a ghetto at one point in our lives, and for me... it's basically the way of life for me. Do I embrace it with open arms? Do i expect to have the government give out their cheese? I obviously don't need it. For as long our people been living in America, it's been nothing more then a closed minded world.

Hell, the only time they care about us is either through violence or being their slaves. What has Black Lives Matter done for us? Nothing but more and more heartbreak and dead bodies. But, what the hell do I know?

What do I think about what's going on in XWF?

They let a cavebeast roam among the XWF locker room. The cavemen at one point were not even smart enough to live onwards, or they had to be inbreded through various means of sustaining those white genes. They let me face a man, who at one point, couldn't even make a godamn fire.

But I won't just mention those people, let me mention the ones who are ghetto enough to live vicariously through different personas around these parts. Stick to your own code, and stop trying to be what you aren't.

We may not have a ghetto when we roam the streets, but there is a ghetto minded man or woman, who don't seem to have either shame or privacy. From what I see, the simps get tossed to the side or the ignorant ones keeps exploiting there own agenda.

But hey, we are all the Ghetto Superstars of the XWF.... we have no shame in our actions nor keeping people out of our business. It might not matter within my own words, but like I would say...we are the Ghetto superstars, still living under rich and powerful suits who think we are expendable.

Militant Out."

Scene fades away into image of the flag.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit
[-] The following 2 users Like John_Black's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-13-2019), Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher (04-13-2019)